View Poll Results: Which do you look forward to most?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fracture

1 11.11%
  • Red Faction

8 88.89%

Threaded View

Normal User

Default Fracture Vs Red Faction

Two new third person shooters with destruction engines.

Fracture

It's East coast vs. West coast in a post global warming era. The west half of the US develops genetic enhancements, the eat half develops cybernetic enhancements. The US declares all persons more than 10 percent genetically enhanced are no longer human and have no rights. West coast rebels and east coast attacks. You play as a hick from Mississippi, join the army and fight for the east side.

Pros: Terrain Deformation, Unique weapons, Unique tactics. FRANCE IS UNDERWATER!!

Cons: LucasArts, Can't play as the other side (so far as we know), wont come out for computer.

Mutiplayer: Yep 12 player online is confirmed.

Red Faction: Guerrilla

It's a classic rebel story with guerrilla warfare taking place on a newly teraformed Mars.
    Earth is running out of raw resources, so the Earth Defense Force onmars puts miners into forced labor camps. The miners decide that sucks and revolt. You play as a miner badass with a giant fucking hammer.

Pros: Realistic building destruction, Unique Guerrilla aspect, Different set of tactics, Excellent AI, Badass weapons, coming out for computer.

Cons: Realese date went from 4th quarter '09 to 1rst quarter '09.

Multiplayer: 16 player online announced.

Discuss.
    Last edited by Leeroy; 09-23-2008 at 21:08.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester814 View Post
    No 3rd person in a fantasy MMO is going to make that MMO not do well.If I'm wrong(which I'm not) we can point back at this post in a year or so and say lololol jester you were wrong(which I'm not).
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    Who wants infractions from me? Mine's bigger!