Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    6000+

Default Smash my mouse to wall or....

Many years ago, when i became mad i smashed my mouse to wall or broke my keyboard:P

Now years later i just curse alot shout realy bad words, even outside on street sometime people who walk bye think man some bloody moron lives there:P

You guys still break things or also become aware of cost and agony it give when you can't play anymore becouse you broke your mouse or keyboeard

Wiser?(cursing maybe also stupid hehe) or still neanderthal stage? (brute force):P

4000+

I've been known to throw shit before but I usually refrain from throwing any electronics...

3000+

Ever heard of self control?
    Yeah

I get up and take a walk when I'm frustrated with my computer. Maybe you should take some anger management classes?

14,000+

What in the hell?

I just think damn that's weak, and carry on. Fucking crit rockets in TF2 are the worst.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by forestchild View Post
    Many years ago, when i became mad i smashed my mouse to wall or broke my keyboard:P

Now years later i just curse alot shout realy bad words, even outside on street sometime people who walk bye think man some bloody moron lives there:P

You guys still break things or also become aware of cost and agony it give when you can't play anymore becouse you broke your mouse or keyboeard

Wiser?(cursing maybe also stupid hehe) or still neanderthal stage? (brute force):P
    I think the word you are grasping for is maturity.

A lot of us actually work and don't have mommy and daddy around to buy us new toys when we break our old ones because of hissyfits as well.

We don't have money to waste because we can't control our little impulses.
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

6000+

Yes this behavior i only do behind my pc mostly nobody hears this, when im not playing i dont do it ive no problem outside with it i can control myself verywell.

Just not behind my pc hehe.

6000+

Maybe its a cultural thing i dunno but dutch just curse alot and this has nothing to do with age i know plenty who are mature and also do this, dont kid yourself

5000+

I sometime go...Like "WTF!" then get on, If I get abit madder, I just turn it off and do something else.

GOD OF SOMETHING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    he doesn't pwn he qwn's...that's right, a whole letter more of ownage.

4000+

Forest dont take any of these assholes seriously...

Any of you jackasses telling someone they are immature is like Lohan calling someone an addict...

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    Forest dont take any of these assholes seriously...

Any of you jackasses telling someone they are immature is like Lohan calling someone an addict...

*spits out soda*

LOL!!!
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

10,000+

Its called acting like a fucking baby. Seriously, what could ever cause you to get that pissed off.

I spent approx $5,000 building a new motor for my car, 80 miles down the road, while tuning the car, I spun a bearing. Engine was toast, needing yet another rebuild, new rod, new bearings and crank, among a few other things. I didnt cry, I didnt kick the car, I didnt pee myself while masturbating to Strawberry Shortcake, throw shit, cuss none of that. I said to my friend who was with me " Well that fucking sucks, looks like I have more work to do now ", towed my car home, pulled the engine and rebuilt it. Thing runs like a dream now.

You are getting pissed off at a game, so much so that you throw shit and cuss, you really need to grow up.

Just like this kid it sounds like you need to be smacked upside the mouth a couple times.

But I put a good 95% chance this is a troll so in the words of Chef Gordon Ramsay, Fuck off.
    Last edited by [LoD] EE; 09-18-2008 at 17:55.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Just like this kid it sounds like you need to be smacked upside the mouth a couple times.
    Truly proof that some folks should not breed.

Ever.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Its called acting like a fucking baby. Seriously, what could ever cause you to get that pissed off.

I spent approx $5,000 building a new motor for my car, 80 miles down the road, while tuning the car, I spun a bearing. Engine was toast, needing yet another rebuild, new rod, new bearings and crank, among a few other things. I didnt cry, I didnt kick the car, I didnt pee myself while masturbating to Strawberry Shortcake, throw shit, cuss none of that. I said to my friend who was with me " Well that fucking sucks, looks like I have more work to do now ", towed my car home, pulled the engine and rebuilt it. Thing runs like a dream now.

You are getting pissed off at a game, so much so that you throw shit and cuss, you really need to grow up.

But I put a good 95% chance this is a troll so in the words of Chef Gordon Ramsay, Fuck off.
    Lol get real now im convince you lie, some have total control nice but alot also have not.

Again this has nothing to do with been a kid or grow up both do it.

And if you care to read it better i said i smashed things years ago not anymore i just curse now thats all:P

10,000+

Lol get real now im convince you lie, some have total control nice but alot also have not.

Again this has nothing to do with been a kid or grow up both do it.

And if you care to read it better i said i smashed things years ago not anymore i just curse now thats all:P
    Its no lie brother, shit happens. I know full well, if a motor is going to fail, hope it fails right off the bat. Was I pissed? damned right I was! Spent 6 days cleaning parts, another 3 building the engine, 2 more installing engine and trans, just bought new rims, tires, suspension and popped my engine on the way back from my alignment as I was tuning. Shit happens, I was prepared for it.

What did I do when I finished the new engine? I went out, made a couple of pulls to part way tune it, drove 80 miles to the race track and abused the shit out of the motor like I would abuse Natalie Portman ass given the chance.

I have too much invested in my car to start kicking and screaming and doing that shit and I have never seen the need to throw shit because I am pissed, not even as a kid. Maybe its because I didnt have shit handed to me in my life, everything I have I earned by working for it.

As for your comment about Adults doing it, just because they are 18+ doesnt mean they are children inside. I know adults that throw shit and act like babies when they are pissed, I worked with a 45 year old that was like that, if he got mad, he would sulk and not talk to people, like a fucking 3 year old.
    Last edited by [LoD] EE; 09-18-2008 at 18:09.