Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45
    14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Xzi View Post
    Whether or not he does those things, you need to stop sucking McCain's dick and open your eyes. We can't fight a war on any more fronts and within a year of McCain's administration we'd be in both Iran and/or Pakistan as well as Iraq, leaving America pretty much completely vulnerable to attack and increasing our debt exponentially. You're absolutely idiotic if you think that wouldn't come back around to kick every individual American square in the balls.
    Again with the false dichotomy! No one is "sucking McCain's dick," bashing Obama != liking McCain. Forumfall seems to have a hard time grasping this concept. I agree McCain will be a disaster, but Obama will be a bigger one. It's like Gustav versus Katrina. And unlike you or all these other fucks who acknowledge that both are bad, I have the balls to vote for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Don't feed the Slypie!
    nomnomnom

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Slypieguy View Post
    I don't know many places where 6'1 175 is considered "fat." Don't let the "pie" portion of my name fool you
    Fine your just a piece of shit. Jesus you could give me a little more to work with here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead

14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Fine your just a piece of shit. Jesus you could give me a little more to work with here.
    haha ok, I'll take the piece of shit label... best not be calling me fat though!

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

6000+

haha ok, I'll take the piece of shit label... best not be calling me fat though!
    I'm fat..... in the pants.....
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

7000+

Again with the false dichotomy! No one is "sucking McCain's dick," bashing Obama != liking McCain. Forumfall seems to have a hard time grasping this concept. I agree McCain will be a disaster, but Obama will be a bigger one. It's like Gustav versus Katrina. And unlike you or all these other fucks who acknowledge that both are bad, I have the balls to vote for someone else.
    In other words, you're suggesting you have the "balls" to fuck over America? To call idiocy and ignorance courage, that's some major self-delusion.

But I'm done feeding the Slypie. I don't mind people that live in their own little bubble, I just walk by them laughing.
    Last edited by Xzi; 09-18-2008 at 18:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Mippoose View Post
    My kid pasted stuffed animal fur all over himself and ate the next door neighbors dog.

I think Mahirim should be cut from the release version of Darkfall.

14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Xzi View Post
    In other words, you're suggesting you have the "balls" to fuck over America? To call idiocy and ignorance courage, that's some major self-delusion.
    I have the balls to try to make "real change" (lol) with my vote, unlike people voting for Mcbama. Idiocy would be voting for one of them. Ignorance would be thinking either of them will make anything better.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Anyone bothered reading the part where it said, 4 out of 5 US households would recieve a taxcut?
    43% of the people dont pay income taxes at all....if 43%...if almost half ofth people dont pay income tax, how can you cut 95% of the households taxes?
    You dont.
    You take money from the ones that do pay taxes and give tax credits to the ones who dont pay taxes, and call it a tax cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    I think we have established that both parties are fatally flawed and should just die already.
    I agree completly.

Quote Originally Posted by jonyak View Post
    its easy to say you are not fat on the intertubes...

shit I am 6 foot 6 and only weight 120 lbs...
    I'd like to dedicate this song to the forumfall community

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
    The bit about raising taxes to actually cover those programs. Coupled with a withdraw from Iraq which will free up billions each month. That's the point.
    You should probably take a closer a look at when Obama plans on getting out of Iraq. When asked point blank during the primary debate, if he would promise to have all of the troops out of iraq by the end of his first term....he said no.