Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Xzi View Post
    None of you guys are wealthy and you know it. Stop bitching.
    God forbid we have principles and vote for them rather than whatever happens to line our pockets more. People like you with the "What will I get out of this?" mindset are the problem, which unfortunately happens to be shitload of people these days.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Slypieguy View Post
    lolol, because bashing democrats makes you a Republican fanboy! Dumb troll is dumb
    Do you expect me to just ignore all the other posts you make in other threads which scream of republican fanboy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Do you expect me to just ignore all the other posts you make in other threads which scream of republican fanboy?
    Yes he does, though I have to give him points for his dumb troll impersonation...dead on man, dead on.

14,000+

Oh, you mean all the ones bashing Democrats? lol, keep failing on the same point

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

4000+

I think we have established that both parties are fatally flawed and should just die already.

7000+
    www.Forumfall.com Webmaster
    Long term follower

this idea that 4/5 americans will recieve lower taxes from barack while raising taxes on 1/5 is simply amazing. it's mob tactics.

that's not a republic, that's a democracy.

DISGUSTING.

8000+

Oh, you mean all the ones bashing Democrats? lol, keep failing on the same point
    You constantly bashing the democrats and never bashing the republicans and if my memory hasn't completely failed me saying the republicans are a better choice. Who are you voting for this election anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by stalwart View Post
    this idea that 4/5 americans will recieve lower taxes from barack while raising taxes on 1/5 is simply amazing. it's mob tactics.

that's not a republic, that's a democracy.

DISGUSTING.
    Kind of makes sense considering its the democratic party.
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)

7000+

God forbid we have principles and vote for them rather than whatever happens to line our pockets more. People like you with the "What will I get out of this?" mindset are the problem, which unfortunately happens to be shitload of people these days.
    I'm not the one bitching about the tax hikes on the wealthy, now am I? The people that are bitching about it are the ones who simply want to line their pockets more.

And you honestly want me to have sympathy for the rich when there are people with no shelter and no food to eat right here in America? Fuck that shit.

Besides, this isn't even really going to be an increase. Since Bush has been giving the wealthy tax cuts for eight fucking years, this will just bring taxes back up to what they were before he got into office.
    Last edited by Xzi; 09-18-2008 at 17:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Mippoose View Post
    My kid pasted stuffed animal fur all over himself and ate the next door neighbors dog.

I think Mahirim should be cut from the release version of Darkfall.

14,000+

You constantly bashing the democrats and never bashing the republicans and if my memory hasn't completely failed me saying the republicans are a better choice. Who are you voting for this election anyway?
    I think your memory is failing you because I've bashed the Republicans on the war, overspending, illegal immigration, condoning a welfare state, abortion, and privacy rights many times. The infusion of Obama-tards recently has had me on full time democrat-bashing duty though for the last couple weeks. I maintain that the republicans will do less damage than the democrats, but I am voting Bob Barr (libertarian).

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

14,000+

I'm not the one bitching about the tax hikes on the wealthy, now am I? The people that are bitching about it are the ones who simply want to line their pockets more.
    There are people bitching about it in this thread, and according to you "no one here is rich." So you are contradicting yourself one way or another.

Besides, this isn't even really going to be an increase. Since Bush has been giving the wealthy tax cuts for eight fucking years, this will just bring taxes back up to what they were before he got into office.
    Oh, the old "it's a rollback, not an increase" soundbyte? Give me a fucking break. Raising taxes is raising taxes is raising taxes.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

8000+

I think your memory is failing you because I've bashed the Republicans on the war, overspending, illegal immigration, condoning a welfare state, abortion, and privacy rights many times. The infusion of Obama-tards recently has had me on full time democrat-bashing duty though for the last couple weeks. I maintain that the republicans will do less damage than the democrats, but I am voting Bob Barr (libertarian).
    No its not that my memory is failing just i've never realy noticed you before until the last few weeks where your constant democrat bashing and stating that republicans are a better choice caught my eye.

7000+

There are people bitching about it in this thread, and according to you "no one here is rich." So you are contradicting yourself one way or another.

Oh, the old "it's a rollback, not an increase" soundbyte? Give me a fucking break. Raising taxes is raising taxes is raising taxes.
    I'm talking about anyone who is actually rich bitching about it.

And yes, it is raising taxes. God forbid we ever try to reduce the national debt at all. Let's just keep increasing it until our dollar is worth nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mippoose View Post
    My kid pasted stuffed animal fur all over himself and ate the next door neighbors dog.

I think Mahirim should be cut from the release version of Darkfall.

14,000+

No its not that my memory is failing just i've never realy noticed you before until the last few weeks where your constant democrat bashing and stating that republicans are a better choice caught my eye.
    Glad you see things my way.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

14,000+

I'm talking about anyone who is actually rich bitching about it.
    Sure, some of them are also just gonna vote for what is best for them personally, but at least they are right in this case, even if it's for the wrong reasons

And yes, it is raising taxes. God forbid we ever try to reduce the national debt at all. Let's just keep increasing it until our dollar is worth nothing.
    Raising taxes != reducing the debt if you just fucking spend it all on new programs. Not to mention tax increases have historically not increased revenues as much as predicted.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

6000+

Sounds like a good idea to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.