Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by holychicken View Post
    I am sorry, but this makes all the insults thrown at American politics by Brits look beyond stupid.
    You're a retard...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Spinewire View Post
    You're a retard...
    I am? Shit.

Well, I guess all I can do now is

TIMMMMAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Normal User

rawl

[☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    If I didnt have forumfall to let out my negativity, I would have had cancer by now. Fuck you, you fucking fuck for wanting me to get cancer. Im'a report your ass.

Normal User

Demographically speaking, all of europe is fukd. With "europeons" have a 1.3 birth rate per couple while muslims are 6.7 and have unchecked immigration.

Democracy will allow the most populous the right to change all laws to sharia.
    Critical Thought FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Tdog View Post
    Well this president vetoed the Stem Cell Research bill twice. This research alone could help millions of sick and dieing people. It could also advance our Medical care beyond anything we have every dreamed of.
    vetoed federal funding of such research. There could still be private research.
    Linkage

Quote Originally Posted by article
    The decision will certain limit the number of government funded research projects but it has no effect on private stem cell research except that there will be a continuing ban on the cloning of embryos for the purpose of extracting stem cells. Because this technology is so promising, it is likely that there will be privately funded research. Because of the limitations, there is minimal funding for embryonic stem cell research although there is significant funding of other types of research involving stem cells.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    vetoed federal funding of such research. There could still be private research.
    Linkage
    Yes but the goverment fund the dumbest research but does not support something that could be a medical revolution.

I know all to well how great stem cells can be and how much research still needs to be done. My mother had a stem cell transplant to put her cancer in remission, in less then 7 months she was back at work at 100% health.

Stem Cells could be the answer to almost every illness on the planet and it can be used to re-grow limbs and even create orgains.

The point is, if the goverment would put money towards the research it would be done that much faster and could save millions of lifes world wide but know our president is a moron and veto's federal funding.

P.S. My spelling and grammer suck, I already know thanks.

8000+

I am sorry, but this makes all the insults thrown at American politics by Brits look beyond stupid.
    We call you fat nad stupid mainly how does this affect that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead

Normal User

Yes but the goverment fund the dumbest research but does not support something that could be a medical revolution.

I know all to well how great stem cells can be and how much research still needs to be done. My mother had a stem cell transplant to put her cancer in remission, in less then 7 months she was back at work at 100% health.

Stem Cells could be the answer to almost every illness on the planet and it can be used to re-grow limbs and even create orgains.

The point is, if the goverment would put money towards the research it would be done that much faster and could save millions of lifes world wide but know our president is a moron and veto's federal funding.

Why does it need to be gov't funded? I don't get it.... And you completely rolled over what anyone just said just because you have a personal beef with Bush.

[☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    If I didnt have forumfall to let out my negativity, I would have had cancer by now. Fuck you, you fucking fuck for wanting me to get cancer. Im'a report your ass.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    We call you fat nad stupid mainly how does this affect that?
    You calling anyone stupid looks pretty stupid. There is not a single American on this board who has a worse command of the English language than you . . . and that is saying a lot because there are some dumb Americans on this board.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Its getting out of hand now. I haven't got a problem with muslims but religous law is bullshit.
    I agree. Giving a religion its own court is rubbish. On some matters like divorce, I can see how it would clash with religion a bit, but that does not warrant this.

You calling anyone stupid looks pretty stupid. There is not a single American on this board who has a worse command of the English language than you . . . and that is saying a lot because there are some dumb Americans on this board.
    i bet his french is better than yours
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

Banned

What about RealBigDeal?

Flinging insults is just as stupid, my friend. It would have been best not to stir this cauldron.

New Age United Guild Leader Long term follower

If there was reasonable hope that a "Medical Revolution" could be achieved through embryonic stem cell research, Big Medicene would be funding it out the wazoo. They're the ones that stand to gain the most from the research. If they're not interested, it must not be that great of a bet.
    Dreadnaughts

For Elba!

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenork View Post
    Why does it need to be gov't funded? I don't get it.... And you completely rolled over what anyone just said just because you have a personal beef with Bush.
    Well this topic has been covered pretty well and I am sorry for derailing the thread.

Not a forum nazi.

Why cant private investors do this?
    Why cant any number of the foreign medical systems research into this? I mean, they are a damned site better than the US, just ask any Euro or Canuck.
    Why is it so bad that the government doesnt want to give federal money to private research institutes, who if sucessful, will not give away the knowledge freely?