Page 1 of 13 1211 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default Britain legalizes sharia courts

ISLAMIC law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.

The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.

Read the rest in the link...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4749183.ece

What a sad day.

9000+

That's it, I'm moving to Sweden now, fuck getting an internship here.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

8000+

oh shit, here we go.... Villa should be upset, he know has slightly less material to troll with.
    Last edited by Fro; 09-14-2008 at 20:19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jester814 View Post
    ISLAMIC law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.

The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.

Read the rest in the link...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4749183.ece

What a sad day.
    Can non-Muslims ask for a trial in a sharia court/with sharia law? Or does it only work one way? Also, what if a woman wants to file for divorce under regular law and the husband wants to file under sharia law?

EDIT: NM,

"Under the act, the sharia courts are classified as arbitration tribunals. The rulings of arbitration tribunals are binding in law, provided that both parties in the dispute agree to give it the power to rule on their case. "
    Last edited by DR.NUMBERS; 09-14-2008 at 20:23.
    I Am, &c,

"The Louisiana soldiers have gained such a reputation for pilfering, drunkenness and general loutishness that as soon as anyone sees them coming they bolt the doors and windows and hide their women folk."

Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    No you stay outside this borders!

Me naked

Quote Originally Posted by fhrafnsson View Post
    You don't always have to run faster than the ganker. Running faster than your friend is often good enough.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    oh shit, here we go.... Villa should be upset, he know has slightly less material to troll with.
    lawl

[☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    If I didnt have forumfall to let out my negativity, I would have had cancer by now. Fuck you, you fucking fuck for wanting me to get cancer. Im'a report your ass.

8000+

Stand and fight you coward!!! We didn't get a huge empire by running away. no we stood in a line and got shot at like real men.
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)

2000+

Britain sucks.

This is proof.

1000+

Sweden is going the same way. Despite objections by the police, the politicians often give Muslim immigrants special preference.

Also, FRA law there is pretty bad too. Most of the world is fucked as far as Civil Rights are concerned.
    I Am, &c,

"The Louisiana soldiers have gained such a reputation for pilfering, drunkenness and general loutishness that as soon as anyone sees them coming they bolt the doors and windows and hide their women folk."

2000+ Long term follower

All I have to say is

HAHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahhahahahahah hahahahHAHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahhaha hahahahhahahahHAHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHHAHA HhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahhahahahahahhaha hahAHAhhahhahahahahahhahahahHAHAHhahahah ahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahhahahahahahhahahahHAHAH hahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahhHAHAHhahahahahH AHAHHAHAHAhhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahHAHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahha hahahahahhahahahHAHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHAH Ahhahhahahahahahhahahah!

Oh many I almost lost my beer reading that. What fucking tools. The English have just lost all rights to comment on anything outside of there own country or in it for that matter.

4000+ Long term follower

I thought the UK wasn't a pussy nation.

Oh well.
    Beta Beta Mahirim Jihad
    Without freedom to fail, freedom to succeed is meaningless.

10,000+

This is bollocks. They are retarded if they allow those retards any legal power.

Darkfall is going to be an FPS, First Person Sworder, which means you're going to sword the first person you meet.

Normal User

Remember folks, this only means you'll be trialed under sharia law if you CHOOSE TO DO SO, good old britain law is still there floating above it... at least that's how I understood it.
    "DFO or GTFO" -me

"Existence offers us nothing if not the opportunity for an endless series of betrayals.
    There's a world behind the world, Professor Robinson. Lie once, cheat twice and everything becomes clear. Do not mistake my deception for a character flaw. It is a philosophical choice, a profound understanding of the universe. It is a way of life." -Dr. Zachary Smith

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Stand and fight you coward!!! We didn't get a huge empire by running away. no we stood in a line and got shot at like real men.
    Considering most of the army you all had back then was filled with slaves from other nations under the thumb I find your post pretty funny.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Spineless_DoO View Post
    All I have to say is

HAHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahhahahahahah hahahahHAHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahhaha hahahahhahahahHAHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHHAHA HhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahhahahahahahhaha hahAHAhhahhahahahahahhahahahHAHAHhahahah ahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahhahahahahahhahahahHAHAH hahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahhHAHAHhahahahahH AHAHHAHAHAhhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahHAHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhhahha hahahahahhahahahHAHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHAH Ahhahhahahahahahhahahah!

Oh many I almost lost my beer reading that. What fucking tools. The English have just lost all rights to comment on anything outside of there own country or in it for that matter.
    How so?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysandor View Post
    I thought the UK wasn't a pussy nation.

So did i, seems i was wrong.

Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgeran View Post
    This is bollocks. They are retarded if they allow those retards any legal power.
    Its getting out of hand now. I haven't got a problem with muslims but religous law is bullshit.