Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    3000+

Quote Originally Posted by bluthorn View Post
    sigh. Evolution and man-made global warming are opinions. A person can rationally disagree with them both. I respect your opinions (at least in my speech ) so why not give 'em a break, eh?
    It's been many decades since evolution was an opinion. Evolution is now globally accepted as fact and is supported by over 250,000 scientific articles from a wide array of scientific disciplines. If religious nutters are trying to tell you any different, they're lying to you. Evolution has more evidence for it than almost any other scientific theory ever presented.

Global warming is indisputably occurring, the only question now is whether it's man-made. The IPCC (international panel for climate change; CC think-tank, includes hundred of environmental experts from around the world) publish a detailed report every 4 years on the state of climate chnage. They conclude in the 2007 report that CC is 90% certain to be caused by man.

Sorry if that shatters the myths you may have been taught at school.
    Last edited by dirtknap; 09-12-2008 at 08:42.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by dirtknap View Post
    ...blah blah... They conclude in the 2007 report that CC is 90% certain to be caused by man.
    So basically this "90% certain" means that they still have no real evidence and 90% of the staff researching it wants to keep getting paid for guessing whatever fits their lifestyle best.

1000+

I know that Biden was trying to say a nice thing about Hillary but he said it pretty damn close to the worst way possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackapell
    I do bear the Mark of the Beast, so Brannoc put me in charge of moderating Off Topic. Despair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaker View Post
    Dignity? Its a fucking video game.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jou View Post
    So basically this "90% certain" means that they still have no real evidence and 90% of the staff researching it wants to keep getting paid for guessing whatever fits their lifestyle best.
    Try reading the report first you plebian.

If hundreds of the world's top environmental scientists are coming together to form an international coalition and are issuing comprehensive reports that strongly support the theory that global warming is man-made -- where even the summary of the evidence for man-made global warming takes over a hundred pages -- you listen.
    Last edited by dirtknap; 09-12-2008 at 12:21.

2000+

Even though Biden appears to be smarter, I think not picking Hilary was probably a mistake.
    shes an idiot but now Palin gets the women vote...

doh.

PROUD DARKFALL BETA TESTER
    I did report a few things!

USA presidential elections are a scam and are stupid! Not, that other "democratic" elections in our free world are any better... Well, whatever.
    Last edited by Lictor; 09-12-2008 at 12:39.

It's been many decades since evolution was an opinion. Evolution is now globally accepted as fact and is supported by over 250,000 scientific articles from a wide array of scientific disciplines. If religious nutters are trying to tell you any different, they're lying to you. Evolution has more evidence for it than almost any other scientific theory ever presented.

Global warming is indisputably occurring, the only question now is whether it's man-made. The IPCC (international panel for climate change; CC think-tank, includes hundred of environmental experts from around the world) publish a detailed report every 4 years on the state of climate chnage. They conclude in the 2007 report that CC is 90% certain to be caused by man.

Sorry if that shatters the myths you may have been taught at school.

Even though we are entering a 30 year cooling period.

Just to put that into context for you. 30 years ago...there was a whole buncha scientists who told us this hole in the atmosphere was going to let all the air out of the planet and we were going to freeze. Yeah, that didnt turn out so much how they stated either.

14,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Hillary better choice than him

Thinks McCain is better choice than Obama

*chuckles* even the dems VP pick thinks the Prez pick is incorrect.
    Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap.

3000+

Even though we are entering a 30 year cooling period.

Just to put that into context for you. 30 years ago...there was a whole buncha scientists who told us this hole in the atmosphere was going to let all the air out of the planet and we were going to freeze. Yeah, that didnt turn out so much how they stated either.
    you utter, utter moron. from your own link:

"He adds that NASA was also quick to point out that such natural phenomena should not confuse the issue of manmade greenhouse gas induced global warming which apparently will be going on behind the scenes while our teeth are chattering from a decade and a half long cold spell. "

the author of that article, Phil Brennan, is also a well-known internet idiot who also believes that smoking is good for you.

hundreds of expert enviromental scientists >>>>>>> one disgruntled and horribly misinformed conservative.

try using a little common sense next time. I realise you're not very smart but even a 10 year old could have read and then googled this information.

TL;DR version: wtfpwned.
    Last edited by dirtknap; 09-12-2008 at 17:12.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by sorros View Post
    shes an idiot but now Palin gets the women vote...

doh.
    Actually Palin is alienating alot of woman with her hard line no abortion tactic even if raped. She is anti woman.
    Clan: Image

When you feel an Icy cold grip on your shoulder you know the Reaper is upon you.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Virtra View Post
    Biden's big mouth rears its head. Doubt that means he wants off the ticket though.
    There is a reason he is known in the media as the Gaff-o'matic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

Normal User

NO, what this is, is a play to put hillary on the ticket. Mark my words, because the huge jump in the polling for Sarah, they are looking to get hillary on the ticket to counter act that.
    Ya I think the Clintons are going to as well.

[☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    If I didnt have forumfall to let out my negativity, I would have had cancer by now. Fuck you, you fucking fuck for wanting me to get cancer. Im'a report your ass.

In Columbia, Mo., this week, Mr. Biden urged a paraplegic state official to stand up to be recognized. “Chuck, stand up, let the people see you,” Mr. Biden shouted to State Senator Chuck Graham, before realizing, to his horror, that Mr. Graham uses a wheelchair.

“Oh, God love ya,” Mr. Biden said. “What am I talking about?”
    -- http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/12/us...s/12biden.html

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
    That was so funny when I first heard that!

[☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠][☠]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    If I didnt have forumfall to let out my negativity, I would have had cancer by now. Fuck you, you fucking fuck for wanting me to get cancer. Im'a report your ass.

you utter, utter moron. from your own link:

"He adds that NASA was also quick to point out that such natural phenomena should not confuse the issue of manmade greenhouse gas induced global warming which apparently will be going on behind the scenes while our teeth are chattering from a decade and a half long cold spell. "

the author of that article, Phil Brennan, is also a well-known internet idiot who also believes that smoking is good for you.

hundreds of expert enviromental scientists >>>>>>> one disgruntled and horribly misinformed conservative.

try using a little common sense next time. I realise you're not very smart but even a 10 year old could have read and then googled this information.

TL;DR version: wtfpwned.
    So you are saying that we arent going into a 30 year cooling period?
    He's not the only one putting forth this information. And you miss the point that scientists are no where near accurate in theories as complex as global climate change. I personally am going with the great big huge fucking ball of fire in the sky having the most to do with our warming and cooling.