Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Select Few Guild Leader

Default LOLZ at the idiots swallowing propoganda about Palin

Some of you guys cried like infantile children when propoganda was being spewn about Obama, but that didn't stop you from turning into good little propoganda spewing robots when it was on the other party's foot.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...ing_palin.html

Quote Originally Posted by From Link
    Palin did not cut funding for special needs education in Alaska by 62 percent. She didn’t cut it at all. In fact, she tripled per-pupil funding over just three years.

She did not demand that books be banned from the Wasilla library. Some of the books on a widely circulated list were not even in print at the time. The librarian has said Palin asked a "What if?" question, but the librarian continued in her job through most of Palin's first term.

She was never a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, a group that wants Alaskans to vote on whether they wish to secede from the United States. She’s been registered as a Republican since May 1982.

Palin never endorsed or supported Pat Buchanan for president. She once wore a Buchanan button as a "courtesy" when he visited Wasilla, but shortly afterward she was appointed to co-chair of the campaign of Steve Forbes in the state.

Palin has not pushed for teaching creationism in Alaska's schools. She has said that students should be allowed to "debate both sides" of the evolution question, but she also said creationism "doesn't have to be part of the curriculum."

Please try to say factcheck.org is a biased website....LOL....oh please....
    Self conquest is the greatest of all victories. - Plato
    SF, we bring the fucking pain.
    Ron Jeremy speaks out about SF:
    http://www.wyrmlair.com/images/doycepic.jpg
    SF Website: www.TheSelectFew.org
    The real skinny on DF clans: Murdering One Another

Dark Carnival Clan Leader Long term follower

LOL everyone knows Factcheck.org is a biased website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Bernanke View Post
    people know that inflation erodes the real value of the government's debt and, therefore, that it is in the interest of the government to create some inflation.

Why would you support anyone who spends more money on troubled students when they only become leeches on the ass of society? Execution!

Don't need propaganda. Palin is still an awful choice.

Acordionasty---> Not me, but it's pretty good

1000+

She's a religious nutjob with no credentials. No propaganda required.

+1

2000+ EU1 Player

Palins new campaign slogan-

Whoever said the devil had to be a guy?

(It's .Hack you fucking retards)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktorr View Post
    "man, that' sounds like a lot of bows being drawn".
    Ask me for my Name.
    Eu-1 & Na-1

Select Few Guild Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Incanam View Post
    Don't need propaganda. Palin is still an awful choice.

The point is not to promote Palin.

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Thrill_KIll View Post
    Some of you guys cried like infantile children when propoganda was being spewn about Obama, but that didn't stop you from turning into good little propoganda spewing robots when it was on the other party's foot.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...ing_palin.html

Please try to say factcheck.org is a biased website....LOL....oh please....
    little caveat on the 'tard funding: She tripled it as governor like 4 or 5 months ago, and it's 'projected' to be tripled. She did initially slash funding before she had her 'tard baby, btw.

Look, I haven't a horse in this race, so I can sit here and laugh. Both sides are equally retarded in their accusations and half-truths. It's getting a little ridiculous if you ask me, but nobody wants to sit down and have an intelligent argument. Now...that I have an ardent republitard on the line let me ask you this....

Between these three speeches:

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09...an-convention/

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=94258995

http://www.zimbio.com/Democratic+Nat...nal+Convention

Which one actually addresses deficit spending. I will say one thing, if there be a man who SHOULD be president, it's Mark Warner...It took a friggin' democrat to tout fiscal responsibility in the federal government! Seriously, wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!
    " ... I fail to see how hoarding away profits under another accounting name like "operating expenses" is somehow supposed to make me feel like Exxon is a mom and pop shop just getting by."
    -Arius Droc

Quote Originally Posted by Thrill_KIll View Post
    The point is not to promote Palin.
    Essentially, with the cruddy two-party system, there are only absolutes. At least in the media.

And you know that only the Sith deal in black and white, Anakin.

Acordionasty---> Not me, but it's pretty good

Dark Carnival Clan Leader Long term follower

Awww no bite Thrill? I <3 U
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Bernanke View Post
    people know that inflation erodes the real value of the government's debt and, therefore, that it is in the interest of the government to create some inflation.

I thought this was about palin swallowing at first.... too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    now, try to get over the hellacious ass reaming i delivered previously...it's ok, it will heal up eventually after i remove that buick surgically
    Quote Originally Posted by Layedballer View Post
    I would take wertyn's ass virginity

Select Few Guild Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn View Post
    Awww no bite Thrill? I <3 U

LOL

<3!

Temporary Commander LoM
    (Guild Leader)
    Long term follower

Also taken from factcheck...

Those attacks on Palin that we debunked didn't come from Obama.
    Summary
    A McCain-Palin ad has FactCheck.org calling Obama's attacks on Palin "absolutely false" and "misleading." That's what we said, but it wasn't about Obama.

Our article criticized anonymous e-mail falsehoods and bogus claims about Palin posted around the Internet. We have no evidence that any of the claims we found to be false came from the Obama campaign.

The McCain-Palin ad also twists a quote from a Wall Street Journal columnist. He said the Obama camp had sent a team to Alaska to "dig into her record and background." The ad quotes the WSJ as saying the team was sent to "dig dirt."

Update, Sept. 10: Furthermore, the Obama campaign insists that no researchers have been sent to Alaska and that the Journal owes them a correction.

Analysis
    We don't object to people reprinting our articles. In fact, our copyright policy encourages it. But we've also asked that "the editorial integrity of the article be preserved" and told those who use our items that "you should not edit the original in such a way as to alter the message."

Temporary Commander LoM
    (Guild Leader)
    Long term follower

The rest of the article.

Less Than Honest

With its latest ad, released Sept. 10, the McCain-Palin campaign has altered our message in a fashion we consider less than honest. The ad strives to convey the message that FactCheck.org said "completely false" attacks on Gov. Sarah Palin had come from Sen. Barack Obama. We said no such thing. We have yet to dispute any claim from the Obama campaign about Palin.

They call the ad "Fact Check." It says "the attacks on Gov. Palin have been called 'completely false' ... 'misleading.' " On screen is a still photo of a grim-faced Obama. Our words are accurately quoted, but they had nothing to do with Obama.

Our article, posted two days earlier, debunked a number of false or misleading claims that have circulated in chain e-mails and Internet postings regarding Palin. There is no evidence that the Obama campaign is behind any of the wild accusations that we critiqued. There is no more basis for attributing these viral attacks to the Obama campaign than there is for blaming the McCain campaign for chain e-mail attacks falsely claiming that Obama is a Muslim, or a "racist," or that he is proposing to tax water. The anti-Palin messages, like the anti-Obama messages, have every appearance of being home-grown.

Digging for "Dirt"

The ad also quotes the Wall Street Journal as saying that the Obama campaign "air-dropped a mini-army of 30 lawyers, investigators and opposition researchers to dig dirt on Governor Palin." That's also a distortion. The
    Wall Street Journal opinion article did not say that the Obama team was there to "dig dirt." It said they were there do "dig into her record and background." Maybe the McCain-Palin campaign knows something we don't about what's in Palin's record and background.

The full quote, from an item by conservative columnist John Fund, dated Sept. 9:

WSJ's John Fund, Sept. 9: Democrats have airdropped a mini-army of 30 lawyers, investigators and opposition researchers into Anchorage, the state capital Juneau and Mrs. Palin's hometown of Wasilla to dig into her record and background. My sources report the first wave arrived in Anchorage less than 24 hours after John McCain selected her on August 29.
    Fund said the opposition researchers were mainly interested in a controversy surrounding Palin's firing of her public safety commissioner, Walt Monegan. Monegan has claimed he was dismissed because he wouldn't fire a state trooper who was in a divorce battle with Palin's sister; the Alaska Legislature is investigating whether Palin acted properly. Fund also stated that the Palin family has accused the trooper of "using a Taser on his 10-year-old stepson, drinking in his patrol car and illegally shooting a moose."

Now, that's "dirt."

Update, Sept. 10: After this article was posted, the Obama campaign contacted us to say that John Fund's article is wrong.

Obama spokesman Tommy Vietor, Sept. 10: John Fund's claim that we "air-dropped" 30 lawyers into Alaska is false. No one from the Obama campaign or the DNC has been sent to Alaska. We've asked Mr. Fund for a correction.
    Footnote: At least one Obama spokesman has repeated an allegation that we debunked in our story, that Palin was a supporter of Pat Buchanan. However, the Obama campaign was not the originator of the claim.

–by Brooks Jackson

Sources
    Fund, John. “The Hunt for Sarah October.” Wall Street Journal, 9 Sept. 2008.

Loy, Wesley. “Hired help will probe Monegan dismissal.” Anchorage Daily News, 29 July 2008.

14,000+

Wow Renithir, your wall of text might be significant if the OP ever actually claimed that the smears came from Obama

Nice try at derailing/dodging the real issue though

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.