Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swg

Default Swg

Hay.

Is anybody still playing Star Wars Galaxies? I know they totally f'ed it up back with the CU, but it's actually good again I guess. Of course it will never compare to how old SWG is, but if you're a vet you should check into it.

If you do play on Bria ;D
    Akari Nozomi

1000+

I played for the free vet month. It has improved. But I don't feel like paying for it.
    D.A.R.E. = Drugs Are Really Expensive

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Yatenkaiohu View Post
    Hay.

Is anybody still playing Star Wars Galaxies? I know they totally f'ed it up back with the CU, but it's actually good again I guess. Of course it will never compare to how old SWG is, but if you're a vet you should check into it.

No it is not. It is epic fail. No one who loved pre cu could love that abortion of a game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LanMandragon View Post
    No it is not. It is epic fail. No one who loved pre cu could love that abortion of a game.
    best....post...ever

14,000+

SWG died a long time ago....

No the original game play died along time ago. Check it out, it's not soo bad.
    Akari Nozomi

8000+

No the original game play died along time ago. Check it out, it's not soo bad.
    Yes it is. Epic fail. Get the fuck out of these forums with that drivel. It's not even fair to call the game you are playing SWG.

Quote Originally Posted by LanMandragon View Post
    Yes it is. Epic fail. Get the fuck out of these forums with that drivel. It's not even fair to call the game you are playing SWG.
    Star Was After Combat Upgrade Galaxies?
    Akari Nozomi

14,000+

Hay.

lol, total lie

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Slypieguy View Post
    lol, total lie
    It's not a lie. Have you logged on? There's nothing else out there to play.. OMG WAIT WARHAMMER! The only shitty thing to me as a SWG Vet is the total lack of classes, but I'm still having fun regardless. I have nothing else to play in the MMO scene, any suggestions?
    Akari Nozomi

3000+ Long term follower

When I played that game, the professions weren't even finished yet and half the trees were broken on my bounty hunter.

I will never give them another cent. I payed 3 months to play a fuckin' beta. Fuck them.

8000+

It's not a lie. Have you logged on? There's nothing else out there to play.. OMG WAIT WARHAMMER! The only shitty thing to me as a SWG Vet is the total lack of classes, but I'm still having fun regardless. I have nothing else to play in the MMO scene, any suggestions?
    Better to just stare at your computer in frustration for free then to pay SOE 15 bucks a month so that you can stay at your computer in both frustration and despair.

14,000+

You don't always have to play an MMO, grow some balls and play TF2

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

Normal User

Let's put it like this, if a player/vet goes into the new SWG with an open mind, they will enjoy it for the most part (with the exception of meeting with old friends).

For those who still hold a grudge, playing again will be the bane of their existence.

I quit after several years of playing in January of this year, played both Pre-CU as well as CU/NGE. I stayed with it and am partly ashamed to say that I did have some pretty good times after the NGE. I appreciated some of the attempts by SOE to bring back some Pre-CU aspects but needless to say, it's not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Foodfreak18 View Post
    Let's put it like this, if a player/vet goes into the new SWG with an open mind, they will enjoy it for the most part (with the exception of meeting with old friends).

For those who still hold a grudge, playing again will be the bane of their existence.

I quit after several years of playing in January of this year, played both Pre-CU as well as CU/NGE. I stayed with it and am partly ashamed to say that I did have some pretty good times after the NGE. I appreciated some of the attempts by SOE to bring back some Pre-CU aspects but needless to say, it's not the same.
    It's nice to see something positive! Well of course it isn't the same, but what are you gonna do =P? I missed running around on my swoop through out Tatooine and Naboo. The player houses, the community, armor sets, all of the items, etc. It's not just just about the game play to me.
    Akari Nozomi