Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
    5000+

Hang on.
    It is illegal to bear people up!?! The world is carebear hell even though it has permadeath! WTF! Does not compute zerozerozerooneoneonezero.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

14,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Vanno View Post
    Yeah? Well I'm going to axe kick your fat belly and watch it spring back in your face.

By the way, are you suggesting your hand will get stuck, or is the figurative bowling ball removed?
    Removed, your belly will take on the shape of the shockwave and stay like that because it's made of silly putty... but mashed potatoes are chunkier.

P.S. I'm gonna do you a favor by stapling your fat gut to your chest so you can have sex with women again instead of wedging a wet sack into the crevices of your bulbous nether regions for self-stimulation.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Surly View Post
    Removed, your belly will take on the shape of the shockwave and stay like that because it's made of silly putty... but mashed potatoes are chunkier.

P.S. I'm gonna do you a favor by stapling your fat gut to your chest so you can have sex with women again instead of wedging a wet sack into the crevices of your bulbous nether regions for self-stimulation.
    Seems a bit unnecessary if my belly is made of silly putty. I could just style it into multiple protrusions and be the stuff of Japanese cartoons.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

14,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Vanno View Post
    Seems a bit unnecessary if my belly is made of silly putty. I could just style it into multiple protrusions and be the stuff of Japanese cartoons.
    Stop with the logic!

Normal User

So here we go again.

If a white person hits a white person, then it's just a ''act of violence'' ( its the same as if a black person hits an another black person)

If a black person hits a white person it's also a ''act of violence''

BUT if a white person hits a black person, then its a fucking hate crime.......

Can anyone please explain why it's like this nowdays?

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Arwyn View Post
    So here we go again.

If a white person hits a white person, then it's just a ''act of violence'' ( its the same as if a black person hits an another black person)

If a black person hits a white person it's also a ''act of violence''

BUT if a white person hits a black person, then its a fucking hate crime.......

Can anyone please explain why it's like this nowdays?
    Because they open their mouth calling them ******* etc. If it was he other way around, he would have to call them white devil or whitey or something. See- even this forum is biased only censoring one of the sides. (N Iggers)
    (color=#333333)(/color)

Normal User

In Canada, you would get more time in prison for commiting a hate crime than if you just killed the guy.
    AdmiralChaos: I plan on pissing people off to the point where the term perma-red is a complete fucking understatement.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Tekon View Post
    In Canada, you would get more time in prison for commiting a hate crime than if you just killed the guy.
    Thats where the west has devolved.

You gave people that swam to your shores begging for a loaf of bread too many rights, even exceeding those of your own citizens in respect of protection by the law.

Sweden/US/England fail miserably.

You should keep immigrants under an iron fist. "YOU are in MY country, you play by our rules and like it, or gtfo".

L2harden the fuck up , west.
    The Original Guybrush Threepwood
    EU 1
    Jump quitting and ctrlaltdelendprocessing since 97.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrow View Post
    A neighbor of mine (who is a drug dealer) recently got held down and had hot wax poured onto his face. If I was him, the people would of been dead by now. But hey maybe I take shit personal.
    another internet tough guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pcheez View Post
    You should keep immigrants under an iron fist. "YOU are in MY country, you play by our rules and like it, or gtfo".
    Can't argue with that. EU is way too soft on immigrants. Let's give them a chance, but not for actual citizens' account!

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Lictor View Post
    Can't argue with that. EU is way too soft on immigrants. Let's give them a chance, but not for actual citizens' account!
    Tell me about it.

I lived in england 4 years and abused the shit out of the minority card.

I didnt even have to try really, people are petrified of messing with immigrants, even when i was in the wrong.
    The Original Guybrush Threepwood
    EU 1
    Jump quitting and ctrlaltdelendprocessing since 97.

Banned

You got beat up? Embarrassing.

Normal User

They beat you up cuz you were the biggest fucking dork there... DF got you pwned IRL LWAL...

*sigh*

i deal with this kind of shit every damn day it seems in the Army.

"oh why am I in trouble? huH? cuz i'm black?"

no you moron, it's cuz you were AWOL for 12 days

*sigh* I love my authority... as little as it may be

Banned

Yo man show them whiteys, get ya crew togetha and beat the crap outta dat racist cracka.

Normal User

Im sure there's more to this story. You cant really jump to conclusions but there's a thousand reasons or events that could have led up to something like this and they do not necessarily have to even involve you.

Examples of reasons why someone would come back to the party and smack u and your boy around a bit:

1. Frat boy faggotry
    2. Girlfriend related
    3. Random dooshbaggery
    4. Mistaken Identity
    5. Your drunk ass ran your mouth or got in the dudes face. Everyone has their threshold.
    KingKtulu :ninja:
    GM Thief
    GM Assassin

Some secrets are meant to be kept, and others stolen. -SNet-

Darkfall
    "wtf fag im going to kill u in rl" - Prime

"Darkfall made me do it" - Mordhak

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by KingKtulu View Post
    Im sure there's more to this story. You cant really jump to conclusions but there's a thousand reasons or events that could have led up to something like this and they do not necessarily have to even involve you.

Examples of reasons why someone would come back to the party and smack u and your boy around a bit:

1. Frat boy faggotry
    2. Girlfriend related
    3. Random dooshbaggery
    4. Mistaken Identity
    5. Your drunk ass ran your mouth or got in the dudes face. Everyone has their threshold.
    I couldn't have said it better myself and I'm usually the one who comes up with this stuff when these morons post the i got pwnt/my girl is cheating/my neighbors are assholes threads.

Good job and and one of those if not all of those is probably the truth...
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...