Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by pongo View Post
    twat maybe?
    oh that makes more sense, yer it'll be that.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by pongo View Post
    twat maybe?
    I thought it was twit...hm...
    "I can't help it if people run the blockade, I'm just here to chase them across the border and bludgeon them into finely ground particles of manflesh."

-Sargon

Normal User Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by bloopi View Post
    God people love to be part of a herd. I hope some crazy activist fuck tries blowing it up causing a huge explosion of anti matter particles blowing Europe off the fucking Earth. That'll teach people to maybe use rational thought for once instead of mob mentality craziness.

Banned

PROOF THAT DARKFALL IS TEH VAMPOURZ!

The guys at Aventurine have known this is going to happen, and they've delayed the game so long that now they never have to release it!

Normal User

That guy is my hero. Fucking luddites.

3000+

If there wasn't the end of world rumor, the LHC wouldn't have so much publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat
    "Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    I stumble home drunk at 4am frequently, my sprinklers come on at 4:30 and scare the shit out of me when I'm trying to find my keys.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So, what was the four letter word the story bleeped out that started with a t?
    Is it twat? It's twat, isn't it?

The List

Quote Originally Posted by Mippoose View Post
    He dropped the muthafuckin hammer on your head.

Paralda ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Forget about your beta spot! Worry about your spot in Paralda's list!

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Arkh View Post
    If there wasn't the end of world rumor, the LHC wouldn't have so much publicity.
    People would talk more about masturbation if doing it for more than an hour caused a nuclear explosion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Hello to all of the new beta testers! It's good to see that you all finally made it in. It's been so lonely without you.

Prepare to die.

Normal User

t--- = tard

Definetely.
    "There Is No Innocence, Only Degrees Of Guilt."

"Going against the mods is like going in a car with square wheels. You can do it, but it won't get you anywhere, and your ass will be aching."

Who cares about the end of the world when we could have TIME TRAVELERS!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai...scitime106.xml

4000+ Long term follower

tool? twat? twit? totaldumbfuckingassholeignoramuspompousb itch?

people who live in fear bother me

Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.
    My Lightbringer will not be your guide, but your end. April '02

1000+

Twat. Srsly.

I was educated in Jesus Camp!

9000+

Definitely twat and actually they've gone under a huge risk assessment with that thing and the likelihood of a black hole being made is extremely small, I personally reckon it's just pissy evangelicals worried that the way their universe was created might get figured out and not be about god.

Me concur, if it even DOES create a black hole and it turns out that black holes do disintergrate everything it sucks in our deaths in that case will be pretty painless anyway *preens feathers and yawns*.

oh and
    The Safety Assessment Group writes, "Nature has already conducted the equivalent of about a hundred thousand LHC experimental programmes on Earth - and the planet still exists."
    Common Sense wins again! In fact for those who actually watched the documentary on the particle collider they'd find out that there is in fact a bigger chance of us getting a glimpse of a different dimension of the universe than a black hole being made and even then the chance is very small LULZ!!!111
    Last edited by Lethn; 09-06-2008 at 01:33.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Khumash-Gor View Post
    For me it depends on what they live in fear of, living in fear of cancer or heart disease is quite reasonable as those two are among the most common cause of death in the western world. Not something I myself do, but as my grandfather died of Cancer I can definately see why someone would be afraid of it.

People who live in fear of totally illogical things on the other hand bothers me. Those kind of people rarely seem to act in any rational way to get rid of that fear that their fears always seem irrational to me, like the thing with CERN, there is probably a greater chance that tomorrow, you will go out in a park, find a beatiful woman, have sex with her in a bush only to be impaled by a falling metal rod that will then be hit by lightning at the same time that a meteor hits you in the crotch, also rodents will gnaw off your toes before the Ambulance shows up, than the chance of the coming experiments causing the destruction of our planet. I wonder what the next Doomsday scenario is going to be around, probably more 2012, which honestly just feels like another 2000, nothing happened then and I don't think anything will happen at 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc the Iron Tyrant of Forumfall
    I should kill you all and get it over with now.
    Google-fighting champion of Forumfall.

tool