Normal User

Default Darkfall moments like these old UO picks

All this talk about open pvp has made me reminicant of great times in online gaming... so I thought I would share a few UO shots of moments that I am hoping darkfall will bring back.
    This is a duel I won against "sherrif of skara brae" who had an incredibly big mouth http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/q...ba/duelart.jpg

This was some sort of event and four of us took on at least a dozen people.
    http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/q...aabba/sdfa.jpg
    This is all i have left of my old school uo picks, oddly enough all i have left is the collage... there were some great ones tho, dungeon wars where 8 anti pks enter a dungeon we have held for some time, killing all who entered. Fire walls and corpses litter the ground and to the victors came the spoils of a dozen corpses. Those were some good gaming times.
    http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/q.../OldCancer.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wish I still had all my old pics, have gone through too many computers tho.
    No survivors.

Drunken Beggar Clan Leader

I've always thought UO screenshots are kinda like reading tea leaves. It's a big mess and no one call tell what the fuck it is, but you can sure make something up that makes you sound cool.

Beggar King of the Drunken Beggar Clan

Hello Flaabaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Morgan View Post
    I see that after failing at PvP throughout a very unfavorable beta experience, The Winterblades have decided to roleplay a PvP clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    I wouldn't help her move the body.

But I would help her eat the body.

Normal User

I've always thought UO screenshots are kinda like reading tea leaves. It's a big mess and no one call tell what the fuck it is, but you can sure make something up that makes you sound cool.
    Thats the truth, I was trying to show a buddy of mine of what PvP was like back then on a youtube lol and he was like wtf lol.... but i know what it was like and thats all that matters!
    The more you sweat in training, The less you BLEED in battle!
    Lets's Drink until we can't feel Feelings anymore!

*60% of the Time it works EVERYTIME*

1000+

heh along those same lines...

Shadowbane Mourning server war pics! Heh I see from the file dates these are more than four years old, and we had already about worn SB out by then

I think a few grown men actually wept during this one

UDL always maintained a sense of humor about things

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Durindana View Post
    heh along those same lines...

Shadowbane Mourning server war pics! Heh I see from the file dates these are more than four years old, and we had already about worn SB out by then

I think a few grown men actually wept during this one

UDL always maintained a sense of humor about things
    anyone else getting broken links from these?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    anyone else getting broken links from these?
    really?

Well, .mac or whatever Apple calls it now sucks in so many ways, I'm not surprised

Drunken Beggar Clan Leader

In this screenshot, you can clearly see that I blessed this man, and he was able to walk on water. Let there be no doubt that I am the son of Man.

Now in this screenshot, you can see that I was totally shredding some flava in a breakdance battle with these monsters. You can see my M.C. Lizardman bustin' out some freestyle lyrics. "Cherechtchi Kithyokekyett! Rrupyeh!" Man he's crazy. Anyways, after that Ettin totally got served I went and burned down Trinsic just by doing windmills till it caught fire.

UO screenshots, the ultimate artistic license to gaming greatness.

Beggar King of the Drunken Beggar Clan

Normal User

for that first screenshot of u in that duel, ..... umm why are u in your underwear and a mask?

1000+

UO screenies always make me think of Clan Lord. Can't help it, played that first