Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Razel View Post
    somewhat related, our company is doing electrical work for a new high school in town and they are installing rfid tracking devices and making the students wear bracelets. since when did high schools turn into penitentiaries? In fact some of the students are wearing orange shirts saying ' P.... High Penitentiary'
    Is it a school for delinquents?
    I Am, &c,

"The Louisiana soldiers have gained such a reputation for pilfering, drunkenness and general loutishness that as soon as anyone sees them coming they bolt the doors and windows and hide their women folk."

5000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by DR.NUMBERS View Post
    Is it a school for delinquents?
    no dumbass, its a new high school in a very good town with plenty of wealthy folks... try again.
    Last edited by Razel; 08-26-2008 at 18:39.

~Respect is earned not bestowed~
    Generals of War Leader
    http://generalsofwar.net/forums/

6000+

RFID implant as the mark of the beast
    I remember back in the late `70's they [whacko religious groups] thought the scan bar [UPC code bar] was the mark of the beast.

Almost 30 years later, I've yet to see a person with a bar code on them that didn't want it tattooed on.

If it's open for interpretation, you can bet some religious group will be on it like white on rice, going "OMG its teh end of dayz!!!!".
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

lol wtf they use it to keep track of inventory not to monitor customers.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Um, yes they will? Only people with IQs below 130 can't see this trend. Eventually you will need one to purchase anything, anywhere. But that kind of foresight is obviously beyond you at this point.

They've already put them in 15 newborn children as an experiment.

And they are already in passports.

Only a fool doesn't see that they are trying to put this into all forms of ID. And that eventually it or something similar will be required to buy anything.

RFIDs will be used in America with a new digital currency called the Amero. If you don't believe it exists wiki it. America is trying to move away from hard-currency and move completely digital. So they can cut you off from your funds completely if your wanted by the law or anything like that. The Amero will become the standard currency of Canada, United States, and Mexico. Their governments have already accepted it.
    Meidum IQ is 100 with a standard margin of 15, which means about 97.5% of people have IQs under 130, so what's your point when you say only people with IQs under 130 can't see the trend?
    "Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, but when I put a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life!"

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Razel View Post
    no dumbass, its a new high school in a very good town with plenty of wealthy folks... try again.
    Next time you go in for a checkup have your sarcasm meter inspected.
    I Am, &c,

"The Louisiana soldiers have gained such a reputation for pilfering, drunkenness and general loutishness that as soon as anyone sees them coming they bolt the doors and windows and hide their women folk."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Unahim View Post
    Meidum IQ is 100 with a standard margin of 15, which means about 97.5% of people have IQs under 130, so what's your point when you say only people with IQs under 130 can't see the trend?
    Maybe an image will help him:

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/Imag...CurveSmall.gif

140 and over Genius or near genius
    120-140 Very superior intelligence
    110-120 Superior intelligence
    90-110 Normal or average intelligence

7000+
    www.Forumfall.com Webmaster
    Long term follower

so, question for the OP: out of all the stupid shit that goes on at wal-mart, why did you pick THIS to keep you out of the store?

wal-mart is fucking retarded.

12,000+

they are using it for inventory. But that is nothing new as there has almost always been this sorta thing.

Eventually it will be used to scan faster and make stealing harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Protonix
    I won't just be looking. I'm clearly planning to fap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.