Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast
    7000+

Default Speed of Cake (Spore)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T8_h...F3016F&index=1

I find that there is a surprising lack of Spore threads in the OT considering its imminent release. I fix't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mippoose View Post
    My kid pasted stuffed animal fur all over himself and ate the next door neighbors dog.

I think Mahirim should be cut from the release version of Darkfall.

Normal User

Every creature I made in the demo resembled a penis. Enjoy getting attacked by them when the game launches... or having them mate with your woman...

I don't think I'll buy it though, gameplay looks too easy
    anyone know if you can select difficulty levels? Or something like the old Sim cities where you could choose to have random disasters or not?

Let us die from fall damage.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Loadafreak View Post
    Every creature I made in the demo resembled a penis. Enjoy getting attacked by them when the game launches... or having them mate with your woman...

anyone know if you can select difficulty levels? Or something like the old Sim cities where you could choose to have random disasters or not?
    As I understand it there will always be a more powerful civilization than your own pulled from another player's game into yours. You'll always be in the middle of the food chain, so to speak.

My kid pasted stuffed animal fur all over himself and ate the next door neighbors dog.

3000+ Long term follower

Spore is likely going to turn out like an overhyped piece of garbage when it hits release. I had high hopes, but the creature creator really ruined it for me. It hit me: gameplay will be same-old, same-old, just with different legs and ears each time. Oh and penises.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    Before replying, think about sec. 1 sec is long when you are in action. 5 sec or more is longer.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Pernix View Post
    Oh and penises.
    and thousands of variations of every single fucking pokemon.

Let us die from fall damage.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Pernix View Post
    Spore is likely going to turn out like an overhyped piece of garbage when it hits release. I had high hopes, but the creature creator really ruined it for me. It hit me: gameplay will be same-old, same-old, just with different legs and ears each time. Oh and penises.
    Well umm...yea. I don't know how you couldn't have expected that each creature will be different based simply on its design from day one. But the gameplay itself doesn't really revolve around a singular creature after a certain point anyway, and I like all the different parts of the game they set up, all with different gameplay mechanics of their own.

2000+

cuz no one here gives a crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Loadafreak View Post

My dick warriors will trump yours

Also, Blasphemy
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Morgan View Post
    I see that after failing at PvP throughout a very unfavorable beta experience, The Winterblades have decided to roleplay a PvP clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    I wouldn't help her move the body.

But I would help her eat the body.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rahavin View Post
    That poor man. I bet he won;t be going to the beach again anytime soon.
    I Am, &c,

"The Louisiana soldiers have gained such a reputation for pilfering, drunkenness and general loutishness that as soon as anyone sees them coming they bolt the doors and windows and hide their women folk."

Banned

Spore is just an elaborate sims 2, it's going to suck.

How can you pay into the evil EA empire with 3 installs before you call EA? You're fueling the machine and should be ashamed of yourselves.
    zero

"A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. And when he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit, it hits all by itself." - Bruce Lee

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by antihero-zero View Post
    How can you pay into the evil EA empire with 3 installs before you call EA? You're fueling the machine and should be ashamed of yourselves.
    QFT.

I only buy games from Impulse now, and all those i cant get i download from a torrent.

8000+

I was thinking of buying spore since back in 2005 but with its cartoony graphics and the fact that it's EA i'm going to pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead

Spore seems too childish. I was hoping for epic interplanetary strategic warfare with units by your design, but it looks like it will be just Sims on a higher level. Really dissapointing. Fuck you, EA.
    The dwarves of yore made mighty spells while hammers fell like ringing bells,
    In places deep where dark things sleep in hollow halls beneath the fells.
    For ancient king and elvish lord there many a gleaming golden hoard,
    They shaped and wrought and light they caught to hide in gems on hilt of sword.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thoric View Post
    Spore seems too childish. I was hoping for epic interplanetary strategic warfare with units by your design, but it looks like it will be just Sims on a higher level. Really dissapointing. Fuck you, EA.
    Agreed.

I would play it even if it had a monthly subscription.