Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Slypieguy View Post
    zomg Bush stole your monies!! With his tax cuts and all :\ It's hilarious that someone would refer to Bush as stealing their money and then support Obama who actually WILL be stealing more money. Bush didn't steal money, he just spent money he didn't have.
    And will force me to pay for them. How that's any different from stealing, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by palo god
    Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
    It is hotly debated whether the successive Republican Administrations of Presidents George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush are truly conservative.[citation needed] George W. Bush campaigned in 2000 as a "compassionate conservative," but only adopted part of the conservative platform.[citation needed] He has cut taxes and is strongly pro-business. He is seen as a strong supporter of God and country. On the other hand, he has greatly increased the size, power, and spending of the federal government, and the size of the national debt, both of which are against general conservatism. Peggy Noonan, in the Wall Street Journal, wrote, "For this we fought the Reagan revolution? A year into his second term, President Bush is redefining what it means to be a Republican and a conservative."[citation needed]
    From Wiki. Honestly, you can't come up with any argument, and insult me because I'm morel liberal than you. Sorry I value freedom, I guess.

Acordionasty---> Not me, but it's pretty good

Lol, Obama won't borrow from the Chinese?? Here, have some more kool aid.
    He'll raise taxes on the rich and (hopefully) cut military spending, A La Clinton.

And more worthwhile things? Hell I'd rather have super imperial military costing me a bunch of money than nanny state bloated government costing me a bunch of money.
    So you'd rather have something that does absolutely nothing worthwhile (a bloated military) than something that actually helps US people. (welfare, healthcare, etc)

Your choice, of course. And if I know forumfall, the choice of a few others as well. Good thing forumfall doesn't represent the majority.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=58079&datel  ine=1214663282[/CENTER]

14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by m0j0mann View Post
    He'll raise taxes on the rich and (hopefully) cut military spending, A La Clinton.
    Raising taxes lowers revenue, and he wants more new spending... so he will be taking in less money and spending more. Good luck getting us off the Chinese teat on that plan.

So you'd rather have something that does absolutely nothing worthwhile (a bloated military) than something that actually helps US people. (welfare, healthcare, etc)
    Maybe you will realize one day that welfare doesn't "help" people. And I'm just going to ignore the healthcare comment as not to derail this into another universal healthcare thread.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Incanam View Post
    And will force me to pay for them. How that's any different from stealing, I don't know.
    Really, you're paying for the Bush tax cuts? LOL

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

Really, you're paying for the Bush tax cuts? LOL
    OMG dude learn to read. One I was talking about his War in Iraq, yes I will have to pay for that. My parents are paying now with higher taxes, higher gas prices all of that good stuff, and in a couple of year I will too. Not only me but maybe the generation after mine as well. Do you understand how much $1 trillion is? Quite a bit.

Raising taxes lowers revenue, and he wants more new spending... so he will be taking in less money and spending more. Good luck getting us off the Chinese teat on that plan.
    Raising taxes...lowers revenue. Right.

Maybe you will realize one day that welfare doesn't "help" people. And I'm just going to ignore the healthcare comment as not to derail this into another universal healthcare thread.
    Free money doesn't help. Right. Whatever.
    Financial assistance (read:HELP) and medical assistance (read: HELP) for the worse-off Americans is a more worthwhile enterprise than a bloated military that you really have no fucking use for.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=58079&datel  ine=1214663282[/CENTER]

14,000+

OMG dude learn to read. One I was talking about his War in Iraq, yes I will have to pay for that. My parents are paying now with higher taxes, higher gas prices all of that good stuff, and in a couple of year I will too. Not only me but maybe the generation after mine as well. Do you understand how much $1 trillion is? Quite a bit.
    I'm not talking about the war, everyone agrees the war was stupid and costs a shitload. We were talking about Bush's tax cuts. I know it's hard to go longer than 1 post without reverting back to "zomfg Bush lied and people died and I have to pay a bazillion dollars for it fucking neocons fuck," but just try to focus and maybe you can do it.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

14,000+

Raising taxes...lowers revenue. Right.
    Historically it has. Sorry if you don't understand that people can hide money or outright not pay their taxes, etc.

Free money doesn't help. Right. Whatever.
    Financial assistance (read:HELP) and medical assistance (read: HELP) for the worse-off Americans is a more worthwhile enterprise than a bloated military that you really have no fucking use for.
    Yes, free money doesn't help. If you're in dire conditions and some guy says he will give you enough to scrape by each month, will you be more inclined to pull yourself out of your hole than you would have been if he hadn't come along? At least a bloated military ensures that no one will fuck with us, outside of terrorists.

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

I'm not talking about the war,
    Whoopdeedoo for you. I was talking about the war when I posted. You replied to my post saying I was wrong. When you saw that it was in fact you who was wrong, you insult me. It's a pattern I see with you actually.

Btw, you were responding to a post made before the tax cuts were being discussed. Obviously you don't have the patience to read the posts above and below one before replying to it.

everyone agrees the war was stupid and costs a shitload. We were talking about Bush's tax cuts. I know it's hard to go longer than 1 post without reverting back to "zomfg Bush lied and people died and I have to pay a bazillion dollars for it fucking neocons fuck," but just try to focus and maybe you can do it.
    Coming from you, that means nothing. But I'll talk about tax cuts just to stop you're PMSing.

The tax cuts are for the rich. Without the money from them, we have to borrow from somewhere else. When you borrow something, you generally have to return it. Where do you think the money for that will come from?

Yes, free money doesn't help. If you're in dire conditions and some guy says he will give you enough to scrape by each month, will you be more inclined to pull yourself out of your hole than you would have been if he hadn't come along? At least a bloated military ensures that no one will fuck with us, outside of terrorists.
    How about you tell the guy he will only get enough to scrape by every month if he actually tries to get out of the whole? Would he then be inclined to pull himself out of the hole?
    Last edited by Incanam; 08-24-2008 at 00:05.

14,000+

Whoopdeedoo for you. I was talking about the war when I posted. You replied to my post saying I was wrong. When you saw that it was in fact you who was wrong, you insult me. It's a pattern I see with you actually.

Btw, you were responding to a post made before the tax cuts were being discussed. Obviously you don't have the patience to read the posts above and below one before replying to it.
    Actually, you said Bush stole your money, then I replied asking if his tax cuts stole your money, then you said yes you will have to pay for them:

My post which you quoted in the following reply: zomg Bush stole your monies!! With his tax cuts and all :\ It's hilarious that someone would refer to Bush as stealing their money and then support Obama who actually WILL be stealing more money.
    Bush didn't steal money, he just spent money he didn't have.

Your reply: And will force me to pay for them. How that's any different from stealing, I don't know.

Now what would anyone reading that exchange assume "them" is referring to? The tax cuts. Back to gradeschool plz.

Coming from you, that means nothing. But I'll talk about tax cuts just to stop you're PMSing.

The tax cuts are for the rich. Without the money from them, we have to borrow from somewhere else. When you borrow something, you generally have to return it. Where do you think the money for that will come from?
    1. Cutting taxes increases revenue over time, tax cuts pay for themselves.
    2. Even if they didn't that money just gets stacked onto our massive debt anyway, no one is paying for it

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

Historically it has. Sorry if you don't understand that people can hide money or outright not pay their taxes, etc.
    That's called tax fraud and if you get caught, you'll have a giant fine to deal with which = more money for the government which = less money from China.

And as for those who don't dodge taxes...still more money for the government.

Yes, free money doesn't help. If you're in dire conditions and some guy says he will give you enough to scrape by each month, will you be more inclined to pull yourself out of your hole than you would have been if he hadn't come along?
    If he doesn't get the money/govt help he most likely won't be able to get out of the hole anyway.
    You can't take an enormous group of people like the US lower-class and say they ALL deliberately avoid work.

Money when you need it is help, medical attention when you need it is help. Without both, no-one can succeed, and often enough, can't survive either.

At least a bloated military ensures that no one will fuck with us, outside of terrorists.
    No one is gonna fuck with you for a long, long time, unfortunately. There is zero reason to have your military at current levels. Clinton had the right idea, Bush did not.

14,000+

How about you tell the guy he will only get enough to scrape by every month if he actually tries to get out of the whole? Would he then be inclined to pull himself out of the hole?
    Too bad that doesn't happen. And even if it did, what justifies taking my fairly earned money to pay for that?

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

4000+

From Wiki. Honestly, you can't come up with any argument, and insult me because I'm morel liberal than you. Sorry I value freedom, I guess.
    You don't value freedom.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

14,000+

stuff
    Agree to disagree I suppose

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama

14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by palo god View Post
    You don't value freedom.
    Lol, Obama voaterz r freedum fiters!

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Im voteing Obama