Goal Line Blitz (NFL)
What is Goal Line Blitz?
Goal Line Blitz is a web-based American Football MMORPG. We've written a custom football simulation engine to provide you with the ultimate football experience on the web.
Do you love fantasy football? Ever wished you could play with the pros? Join other football fans from around the world in building the player and team of your dreams, right here.
* Create a custom player, at any position on the football field, and assign any name you want
* Train your player from the ground up to be the type of player you want
* Gain experience from playing games to improve your player's abilities
* Sign with teams from around the world and negotiate your contract
* Create custom signature equipment
* And much more!
Own a Team
* Manage every aspect of a football team
* Set ticket and concession prices
* Improve your stadium with new seats, sections, and amenities
* Sign, cut, and trade players
* Set game-by-game strategy
* Play to win the league championship
* And much more!
* You can create more than one player if you have the flex points (100-300 is required for each player)
* You dont have to spend much time playing the game to get anywhere, in fact games are simmed every 48 hours. But there's much work and customization you can do for your player(s)
* Next season (like 20 days) they will upgrade the game even further adding new training options, team meetings that can effect your teams morale or just your players attitude if you choose not to attend. So much more customization and options in Season 5.
Create your player(s) now! here is how
1) Sign up
2) Click create player
3) Type in the name and position you want and submit
4) Join a D-League CPU team (best for low levels) by going to Contract Offers when you click on your player.
5) Set your players training and play tactics.
Its easy to play, easy to understand, fun if youre a football addict or bored, and you dont even have to log in that often to get anywhere in the game, just be sure you dont go inactive as CPU teams kick you off the team after you dont log in for 20 days or so.
Enjoy! Questions and Comments are welcome!
Here's one of my players (I have my attributes hidden from public)
Here's him on his 1st punt return of the season, 76yd touchdown
Really fun and interesting.
Edit: you have to log in to see view those links at the bottom
Last edited by pyrow; 08-20-2008 at 09:53.
This is the guy I just made. Maybe he'll find a spot on your team? I was disappointed that they didn't have the a position for long snapper. Also, referrearlelrrerealejrkererfgerererggggg fffffererals
Meh, why does your punter have 25 jumping? He's a punter.. they need punting, confidence, strength, and vision, as well as catching id assume.
But yeah its fine you can delete your players and get a full refund (if you havent spent flex points boosting or anything) so you can create another. Also I believe when you make an account you get 400 points free, punter costs 100.
Also go to the forum section and look around in Goal Line Blitz -> Position Talk. Then choose the topic position you wish to make and take a look at some players builds so you know what attributes they need.
Also theres an FAQ and stuff on what positions need what and how to build:
here are a bunch of links inside a thread that will pretty much tell you anything you need to know about the game
read these two mainly but save the above link
player creation guide
Edit: and long snappers are centers
also the only player I have whos near your level is a level 3 kicker (he'll be 4 in a few hours) and he's already in a d-league team i cant invite you :P its CPU we have no control over their tactics or anything
Last edited by pyrow; 08-20-2008 at 11:25.
Originally Posted by pyrow
I thought jumping would be good so after he punts he can jump really high in the air and give hi-5s to people in the stands.
I don't think there is enough customizable stuff for players for me to care about this game.
There will be in Season 5. They do big updates every season (40 days)
So I would keep it in your favorites bookmarks, add your player(s) to a CPU team, and when you decide to check back on it you'll be higher leveled and more excited. Lower levels are lame because theres almost nothing to do.
Last edited by pyrow; 08-20-2008 at 13:21.
Yeah im bumping it, to spite someone special.