Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default Need advice on advice.

So, one of my best friends just caught his girl cheating on him, they've been together for three years, and he's completely annihilated.

She had said that she was visiting her aunt and uncle, and was at one of his friend's places instead.

He drove by his friends house (I don't know why, maybe he had a hunch) but her car was in his driveway.

I'm in need of advice to give this kid, and I'm in no position to relate to his problem, so I'll turn to the best forum for relationship advice. Any ideas?
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.
    _
    _
    _

_

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by xKilljoy187 View Post
    So, one of my best friends just caught his girl cheating on him, they've been together for three years, and he's completely annihilated.

She had said that she was visiting her aunt and uncle, and was at one of his friend's places instead.

He drove by his friends house (I don't know why, maybe he had a hunch) but her car was in his driveway.

I'm in need of advice to give this kid, and I'm in no position to relate to his problem, so I'll turn to the best forum for relationship advice. Any ideas?
    Good riddance go find a rebound.
    Seriously he should be so angry at her that whatever feelings he might have had for her would simply turn into pure loathing.
    Best thing you can do is tell him how worthless she is and take his mind of it by doing stuff with him.

Officer of Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Entreri View Post
    Before I came to these forums I just thought the average American was dumb as hell. Now I realize the average person no matter their nationality is dumb as hell.

Normal User

So, I should make him hate the bitch and take him out and get him laid?
    _
    _
    _

_

Normal User

So, I should make him hate the bitch and take him out and get him laid?
    thats basicly it.
    Ofc just taking him out and talking with him and letting him build up some anger and drink abit would be the way to start out. A rebound should be abit after. Because he would most likely be really bad at picking up a chick if he is angry/hurt or desperate.

Spend a night with him drinking in a quit bar or at home drinking and just flame the girl. And entertain him in any way

Officer of Bones

Before I came to these forums I just thought the average American was dumb as hell. Now I realize the average person no matter their nationality is dumb as hell.

10,000+

Well, take this from someone who was in pretty much the same situation but instead it was my roommate not my friends house.

Kill them, kill them both but make sure to start with the whore first, force the bastard friend to do it so that he understands the errors of his ways. Insert a glass rod in his penis and then hit said rod with a tuning fork, shattering it.

Ok... that was my initial plan but I went another route.

I got his truck impounded, cost him over $3500 to get it out. I waited until they purchased about $350 worth of food and right before rent was due, I moved the fuck out while they were gone. Me and my friends had the entire place cleared out in 2 hours. Since everything in the APT was mine, they had nothing but a bed and $350 worth of food sitting on the kitchen counter and in the sink. Not a god damned thing they could do but throw away the food wonder how they were going to make ends meet etc.

Was glorious to hear they became homeless shortly afterwords. Even better to hear the TRAMPoline cheated on him as well.

Remember guys, if a bitch is willing to cheat with you, they are willing to cheat on you as well.
    Last edited by [LoD] EE; 08-09-2008 at 04:14.

2000+

No no no, all wrong. Listen to me, this is the plan...

Find someone she has never met before. This person will send her a letter basically saying, "<girl's name>, I know you cheated on <boyfriend's name>. If you want this to keep quiet, meet me at <blah blah bah> (mall foodcourt works best), we need to talk". She'll come, and he'll blackmail her for an unrealistic amount of hush money. If she doesn't pay up, blackmailer dials boyfriend's number and tells him, making it look like he's finding out for the first time. The funny part? The boyfriend is sitting a short distance away. Have him use a ringtone the girl is familiar with so she'll instantly recognize it and shit her pants. From her pussy.

Epic lulz. Extra points for YouTubing it.
    Character - Warez King
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    100% Pure fucking awesome. Sig me.

2000+

Get him drunk as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    While proper spelling and grammar are not essential for posting on a forum, it does help to stop you coming across as the local village idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Septus View Post
    He's not a fucking candy dispenser. If you say something useful, he'll discuss. If you act like a fucking retard, he'll troll you to magnify your idiocy.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by -Havoc- View Post

Find someone she has never met before. This person will send her a letter basically saying, "<girl's name>, I know you cheated on <boyfriend's name>. If you want this to keep quiet, meet me at <blah blah bah> (mall foodcourt works best), we need to talk". She'll come, and he'll blackmail her for an unrealistic amount of hush money. If she doesn't pay up, blackmailer dials boyfriend's number and tells him, making it look like he's finding out for the first time. The funny part? The boyfriend is sitting a short distance away. Have him use a ringtone the girl is familiar with so she'll instantly recognize it and shit her pants. From her pussy.

Actually, I change my vote to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    While proper spelling and grammar are not essential for posting on a forum, it does help to stop you coming across as the local village idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Septus View Post
    He's not a fucking candy dispenser. If you say something useful, he'll discuss. If you act like a fucking retard, he'll troll you to magnify your idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    I got his truck impounded, cost him over $3500 to get it out. I waited until they purchased about $350 worth of food and right before rent was due, I moved the fuck out while they were gone. Me and my friends had the entire place cleared out in 2 hours. Since everything in the APT was mine, they had nothing but a bed and $350 worth of food sitting on the kitchen counter and in the sink. Not a god damned thing they could do but throw away the food wonder how they were going to make ends meet etc.

Was glorious to hear they became homeless shortly afterwords. Even better to hear the TRAMPoline cheated on him as well.

Remember guys, if a bitch is willing to cheat with you, they are willing to cheat on you as well.
    LoDee, you're my hero, a total badass sir.
    When you have kids, will they be as badass as you?

Normal User

Kill them both. Drink their blood. Become stronger.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Kill them both. Drink their blood. Become stronger.
    How would drinking a douchebag and a whores blood make you stronger?

Wouldnt it just make you a retarded slutty shemale?

Officer of Bones

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by zakariaz View Post
    How would drinking a douchebag and a whores blood make you stronger?

Wouldnt it just make you a retarded slutty shemale?
    Perform a simple consecration ritual to purify the blood? Gosh, you make it sound as if you've never done it before, what with all the devil worshiping godless heathens that populate this place.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by -Havoc- View Post

Lol.
    _
    _
    _

_

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Perform a simple consecration ritual to purify the blood? Gosh, you make it sound as if you've never done it before, what with all the devil worshiping godless heathens that populate this place.
    Would never drink the blood of the weak. Thats like being a vegetarian.

Officer of Bones

Normal User

Meh, hard stuff.

It depends a lot on how the relationship was. If he was totally into it, he'll be fucked for quite a long time, and right now will suffer a kind of stockholm syndrome and will not be able to turn all that warm and fuzzy feeling into healthy hate.

On giving advice, talk about how it's better that it happened before they got married and stuff like this. And focus on the advantages of being single - that helps a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
    It's not about the game, NBA players are typically tall and black so they probably have some of the biggest cocks in America, that's enough to keep me interested