Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titus Ultor View Post
    You have to be a complete dumb ass to have never heard of James Dobson, lmao.
    I guess I'm a dumbass.

4000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Ammon777 View Post
    Actually, most Christians have similar opinions because its infused into their creed, the Bible. In my eyes all Christians are the same.
    Don't be such a tool plz.

And that doesnt change the fact that Christianity is still the most successful cult in history. Thats right, its a cult. I learned that from an audio book called History of Early Christianity (From Jesus to Constantine) which was recorded from a lecture by an Oxford professor of ancient history (dont remember his name, would have to dig to find it, and I dont care enough to do digging that you should do yourself).
    sounds like an interesting lecture, i'd be interested in listening to it.
    DELICIOUS
    "Vendor buy bank guards." - Trad.
    Join the Cybernations Darkfall Alliance.

5000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Mulambo View Post
    Don't be such a tool plz.

sounds like an interesting lecture, i'd be interested in listening to it.
    Fuck you dude, why dont you listen to how ignorant you are -- by listening to that lecture and shit maybe you will realize you dont know jack shit -- and then come talk to tell how much I am a tool for my opinions which are based on facts. Faggot christianz.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Vexrak View Post
    I guess I'm a dumbass.
    Apparently so. Having read two of your posts, there's really no doubt in my mind.

Drunken Beggar Clan Leader

Dobson is a fucking kook. I listen to him nearly every day, and I can't believe he's allowed on air.

Beggar King of the Drunken Beggar Clan

4000+ Long term follower

Fuck you dude, why dont you listen to how ignorant you are -- by listening to that lecture and shit maybe you will realize you dont know jack shit -- and then come talk to tell how much I am a tool for my opinions which are based on facts. Faggot christianz.
    Keep making sweeping generalizations and getting pissed when ppl call you on them, sir.

Or, you could maybe have explained better what you meant by "Actually, most Christians have similar opinions because its infused into their creed, the Bible."

The fact remains, though, that Christians have widely differing opinions on many, many topics political, religious, and even historical.

I do, however, ask that you pardon me for just typing "don't be such a tool" and expecting you to infer what I wrote in this post by that.
    Last edited by Mulambo; 07-28-2008 at 22:13.
    DELICIOUS

3000+

Hey, are you going to send him a PM saying you are going to kick his ass too?
    Defeater of Kebek

Quote Originally Posted by Teutates View Post
    Basically Israel aka jews make up for most of your [American] economy.
    Lethn: I love Anime so fucking hard!

5000+ Long term follower

Sorry guys about the hostility, I am having probz right now.
    Keep making sweeping generalizations and getting pissed when ppl call you on them, sir.

Or, you could maybe have explained better what you meant by "Actually, most Christians have similar opinions because its infused into their creed, the Bible."

The fact remains, though, that Christians have widely differing opinions on many, many topics political, religious, and even historical.

I do, however, ask that you pardon me for just typing "don't be such a tool" and expecting you to infer what I wrote in this post by that.
    Pardon accepted. Also I apologize to you both, I am not feeling well right now.

edit -- I have a bad case of the Influenza currently. I puked in the garbage couple minutes ago. it was gross..
    Last edited by Ammon777; 07-28-2008 at 22:24.

4000+ Long term follower

edit -- I have a bad case of the Influenza currently. I puked in the garbage couple minutes ago. it was gross..
    pics or it's not true.
    DELICIOUS

5000+ Long term follower

pics or it's not true.
    dont wanna get banned by mods...

Last time I posted a pic of a steaming pile of horse shit and got suspended haha

2000+ Long term follower

Just got back from the bar. I asked the first 8 people I ran into if they have ever heard of this Dobson prick and nobody I asked or near them had a clue who he is. Then again I dont live in the bible belt.

2000+

*equips flamesuit*

I am for censorship personaly and to think that there is none is ignorant, its just not made public knowledge. But I think vulgar and meaningless speech should be censored.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Morgan View Post
    Dobson is a fucking kook. I listen to him nearly every day, and I can't believe he's allowed on air.
    Morgan, who is that lovely gent in your signature btw?

And i've never heard of Dobby either, I'm a dumbass.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Baralis View Post
    *equips flamesuit*

I am for censorship personaly and to think that there is none is ignorant, its just not made public knowledge. But I think vulgar and meaningless speech should be censored.
    In this case both the Koran and the Bible are to be banned and burned asap.

Both are vulgar and meaningless, and to top it off encourage violent acts against others over trivial matters. All those who parrot such works need to be rounded up and placed into internment camps while proper disposal facilities are erected.

As soon as these vile and oppressive regimes are exterminated we need to take a look at other cults that drain mental acuity.
    Last edited by Bamboopanda; 07-29-2008 at 00:03.
    KEAS: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 86.67%, Socializer 20.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    Either way, I'm inclined to say this subject is outside where we want the community to be. Sorry. Call sexline or something.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboopanda View Post
    In this case both the Koran and the Bible are to be banned and burned asap.

Both are vulgar and meaningless, and to top it off encourage violent acts against others over trivial matters. All those who parrot such works need to be rounded up and placed into internment camps while proper disposal facilities are erected.

As soon as these vile and oppressive regimes are exterminated we need to take a look at other cults that drain mental acuity.
    I think you are stretching my meaning a bit far. Take a look at this 1950's when music and TV censorship where more strict. You still had your bible and koran but you didnt allow all this stupid shit in the name of entertainment.

And personaly I wouldnt care if they banned all religon.