Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1000+

Quote Originally Posted by paade View Post
    if i really want something, i get it. If i get it for free, all the better. How is that not a lost sale?
    Cause you're exactly the type of person they talked about in the article.

I would be very careful about talking too much about software piracy. If one more infraction has to be handed out over this, the thread is getting locked.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Odium View Post
    Cause you're exactly the type of person they talked about in the article.
    if you mean this; People who never buy software aren't lost sales., then you fail again. I do buy software, if i cant get it for free. How is this so hard to understand?

1000+

if you mean this; People who never buy software aren't lost sales., then you fail again. I do buy software, if i cant get it for free. How is this so hard to understand?
    You suck at searching if you can't find something for free then.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Odium View Post
    You suck at searching if you can't find something for free then.
    well, you suck at making a point.

OT: nice infractions fag, i didnt tell anyone to use piracy and if you think we shouldnt discuss about it, then CLOSE THE MOTHERFUCKING THREAD.

OT: nice infractions fag, i didnt tell anyone to use piracy and if you think we shouldnt discuss about it, then CLOSE THE MOTHERFUCKING THREAD.
    Your wish is my command.

Reminder to everybody: "You may not discuss or post any link to any form of cheat, hack, malicious software, crack, or any other content that would in anyway infringe on any existing copyright."

Discussing in a general sense the "moral" and legal implications of software piracy: acceptable. Talking about how you personally do it: not acceptable. Copyright law is still law, whether you agree with it or not.