Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86

    Default Question about Half- Life 2!

    Ok so I asked these in General in the thread http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=60463 but no one wanted to answer.

    Is it pay per month? Is the second the expansion of the first or can I just get the second?


    Ill add more when I think of more.
    Last edited by Jethelin; 07-25-2008 at 02:14.
    Cold - "Forever my love is music, for i will marry melody."

  2. #2
    5000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hell (Arizona)
    Posts
    5,985

    Default

    ....

    Do you even know what Half-Life 2 is?
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

  3. #3
    1000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Aw, look at the poor little retarded child!
    You have a Wonderful day.



    Quote Originally Posted by Surly View Post
    Boo fuckity hoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    Hey now. The only person I beat is my girlfriend.

  4. #4
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Korea bitchz
    Posts
    2,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jethelin View Post
    Ok so I asked these in General in the thread http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=60463 but no one wanted to answer.

    Is it pay per month? Is the second the expansion of the first or can I just get the second?


    Ill add more when I think of more.
    i can see why no one wanted to answer. try doing a little more research on your own first.
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    The Darkfall community has always been a source of good feedback, constructive criticism, and inspiration for the Darkfall developers and we'll keep it that way by doing away with the non-constructive elements.
    JTT - Never Forget 10-18-08

  5. #5
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    It's not that we don't wanna answer you, it's that we don't know. I suggest that you go and ask your question over at 4chan.org on the /b/ board.


    +1

  6. #6
    5000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hell (Arizona)
    Posts
    5,985

    Default

    I actually typed out your answer but I deleted all of it. You aren't even worthy to handle Gordon Freemans HEV jockstrap.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surGeonFFS View Post
    It's not that we don't wanna answer you, it's that we don't know. I suggest that you go and ask your question over at 4chan.org on the /b/ board.
    4chan is being ddos'd
    but this is potential meme material.

    bad troll go away.

  8. #8
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Super Bonk world
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    Half Life 2 is just a single player scifi fps game with an extremely superb storyline. You definitely need to play the first though since its a classic. I don't understand what the hell you are saying about a fee though because Half life isn't an MMO.

  9. #9
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Super Bonk world
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emasame View Post
    4chan is being ddos'd
    but this is potential meme material.

    bad troll go away.
    when isn't it? lol

  10. #10
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Ah well thanks to the person who actually gave a helpfull answer lol. Nope I dont have any idea what it is. I did know that it was a fps though. Just thought the Age of Chivalry mod looked fun.
    Last edited by Jethelin; 07-25-2008 at 02:37.
    Cold - "Forever my love is music, for i will marry melody."

  11. #11
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    Half life is the expansion pack to No life, which you already have. I don't think you can get it in your area though.


    +1

  12. #12
    5000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hell (Arizona)
    Posts
    5,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jethelin View Post
    Ah well thanks to the person who actually gave a helpfull answer lol. Nope I dont have any idea what it is. I did know that it was a fps though.
    Good now get out of here and stop retardinizing our forum.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

  13. #13
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Korea bitchz
    Posts
    2,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jethelin View Post
    Ah well thanks to the person who actually gave a helpfull answer lol. Nope I dont have any idea what it is. I did know that it was a fps though.
    next time, i'd recommend searching the internet for answers first. when you ask a question like you did, it really shows that you made no effort in solving the answer yourself.
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    The Darkfall community has always been a source of good feedback, constructive criticism, and inspiration for the Darkfall developers and we'll keep it that way by doing away with the non-constructive elements.
    JTT - Never Forget 10-18-08

  14. #14
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86

    Default

    HAHA retardizing your forum for not knowing what a game was? Oh and by the way...ME get a life? What the fuck? I didnt know what the game was, I would tell you to get a life really.

    Yea probably should of looked it up, but this was the place I read about the game and mod so I typed this here first. If that makes sense.
    Last edited by Jethelin; 07-25-2008 at 02:42.
    Cold - "Forever my love is music, for i will marry melody."

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jethelin View Post
    HAHA retardizing your forum for not knowing what a game was? Oh and by the way...ME get a life? What the fuck? I didnt know what the game was, I would tell you to get a life really.
    wow this guy might be serious?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •