Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default My delightful ghost room mate

No I don't believe in ghosts.
    But just newly some strange things have been happening.

Nr.1 I'm walking to my room when I notice the door starts opening, closing, opening, closing, there is this little cable that runs under the door into my room so it becomes a little harder to close the door, so the door was swinging back and forth, it was like wind was passing through because of open windows and such (and yes there were) but just much much much more extreme. I open the door completely, turn the lights on and nothing was there. (this just happened so fast and was so unbelievable)

Nr.2, I have this lamp in my room, I walk in and notice that the handle that is screwed on the lamp and is used to move it around is gone, and I find it on my desk but not close enough from the lamp that it could have fallen off
    almost like this one http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/main..._9_23_tolo.jpg
    that handle there at the head of the light
    and also there is a switch on mine to turn it on, well a part of it had also been screwed off and put on the same place as the other item.

Nr.3 (this one is a little different, not in my room) I say good night to my family and we all go into our rooms, all go to sleep except me, I stay on the computer for a while, then I hear some music playing, I thought it were my parents (yes I live with them, but not for long anymore) but anyways I rush
    out of my room and see my dad comming out of his room too, and yes there was music playing from the end of a movie that we had been watching that had ended and had been stopped, we had been playing a movie through our media center computer that is plugged into the tv, the sound plays through a bose device, but the tv was turned off. We turn the tv on and go to the computer channel, as soon as we do that the music stops and its on stop at the movie.

Nr.4 I am close to my room when I hear something falling, I go in and yes some books had fallen to the ground

Nr.5 I'm downloading a movie through the night, I wake up and turn the monitor on and I see the pc had restarted (like an error and it had to restart) and that it had automaticly logged in to my username (it needs a password) , so nothing was running, it was at my desktop and my bittorrent client was not running. OR someone had turned off the bit torrent client when I was sleeping.

Nr.6 I used the computer, then I just turned off the monitor to go and watch one movie (2 hours) I come back and the computer is off.

wth is all this, all these things are just newly happening, no my computer has never before restarted itself or closed bit torrent or turned itself off.

And just so you know I have never believed in ghosts or god, and someone knows I don't believe in anything and has come to change me. AHHH I actually don't feel good in my room anymore, but my house is still okay.

ok I need to go to sleep now, but I will check this tomorrow, so has anyone had anything similar?

And remember this is all happening in less than 1 month, or maby less than 2 weeks. 2 computer problems in 2 days.

Banned

Burn your house down!!!!

5000+

Get a priest (Not Catholic. Seeing as how you live with your parents, he might rape you.) and crucify him in your room. Afterwards, smear some of his blood on the wall and pour holy water on the floor. This should deal with your ghost problem...
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

19,000+

Don't start imagining things, or you might accidentally create an evil Tulpa. I was actually really scared of that idea when I was younger.

Craig T. Nelson can help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrin
    The hyped abomination has been slain by the hand of the righteous—let it rot in the pit of death and decay that it has prepared for itself.
    Official Human Advocate

I'm 1.000 in World Wars...

3000+

What if its just a very ninja like sex offender?

1000+

Ninjas. They move too quickly and stealthily for you to see them. Your house must be infested.

EDIT: Damn too fast for me
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMystrieo
    What if its just a very ninja like sex offender?
    Last edited by Lord Caim; 07-25-2008 at 01:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungraylessness
    Movies were once Picture Shows and Games were once fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    Edit - Drink whiskey.

Normal User

Of course it's ninjas, but there was a reason the rest of us weren't telling him that. Once he reads this and finds out, he'll already be dead. At least I'm sure he'll appreciate your willingness to help him now.
    91.53% of forum-goers copy a blatantly made-up statistic from someone else's profile and paste it in their signature, so they may pretend that they are acting as an individual.

If you're one of the 8.47% that instead choose to think for themselves, paste this into your signature.

1000+

1. The wind.
    2. Why is it that in every ghost story the ghosts are a bunch of annoying assholes? Yes motherfucker, he hid your handle and he regrets nothing because that's how he roll.
    3. The ghost wanted to watch the ending you asshole, maybe this is why he hid the handle of you lamp.
    4. Your ghost disapproves of your Harry Potter collection, he claims it's full of stereotypes.
    5. Your ghost doesn't like piracy. Either that or you turned it off and forgot. My old PC used to randomly turn it self on at night, I miss that old thing, it had character.
    6. Automatic windows update? Maybe your ghost is a treehugger.

I've experienced tons of freaky shit, My old computer as I've already mentioned was probably possessed by Beelzebub himself, it wouldn't even run notepad at 100 fps. Once I had a shelf full of books, which was set up a month earlier, fall on me while I was sleeping. It was a huge coincidence since this was at my dad's place and in the guestroom of his new house and this was the first time it was being used. I've also experienced feeling like someone just touched me while lying in bed and then not being able to move (paralyzed by fear probably), and once I thought I saw the girl from the ring trough my morning blurred vision at my dad's just as I woke up from a nightmare dreaming about being trapped in a room with just a TV.

I've brushed it all of as imagination and coincidence.

+1

Normal User

Obviously the ghost wanted to play Darkfall when he died and is angered when you come here.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=57304&datel  ine=1217643350
    Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 53.33%, Socializer 46.67%

Banned

Im going to side with the guy that wanted to burn the house down. Smoke the ghost out and when it's out in the open get it with a vacum cleaner.

5000+

I would be pretty damn bored if I was doomed to walk the earth unseen and unheard till the end of time. Messing with people is always fun, especially when they don't see you.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Look into my dark side

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_fire View Post
    Burn your house down!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by heroshade
    Get a priest (Not Catholic. Seeing as how you live with your parents, he might rape you.) and crucify him in your room. Afterwards, smear some of his blood on the wall and pour holy water on the floor. This should deal with your ghost problem...
    Guy's I know we like joking around and fucking with people, but this is serious.

Red Fire- This is something you need to get taken care of right away. You can find helpful info
    Here.
    +30 210 689 72185
    Aventurine Support Line

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Mock View Post
    Guy's I know we like joking around and fucking with people, but this is serious.

Red Fire- This is something you need to get taken care of right away. You can find helpful info
    Here.
    Dude that crap is crazy! I had no idea there was a group like that in America. Damn, now I wish I had a ghost.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Look into my dark side

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fire View Post
    No I don't believe in ghosts.
    But just newly some strange things have been happening.

Nr.1 I'm walking to my room when I notice the door starts opening, closing, opening, closing, there is this little cable that runs under the door into my room so it becomes a little harder to close the door, so the door was swinging back and forth, it was like wind was passing through because of open windows and such (and yes there were) but just much much much more extreme. I open the door completely, turn the lights on and nothing was there. (this just happened so fast and was so unbelievable)

Nr.2, I have this lamp in my room, I walk in and notice that the handle that is screwed on the lamp and is used to move it around is gone, and I find it on my desk but not close enough from the lamp that it could have fallen off
    almost like this one http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/main..._9_23_tolo.jpg
    that handle there at the head of the light
    and also there is a switch on mine to turn it on, well a part of it had also been screwed off and put on the same place as the other item.

Nr.3 (this one is a little different, not in my room) I say good night to my family and we all go into our rooms, all go to sleep except me, I stay on the computer for a while, then I hear some music playing, I thought it were my parents (yes I live with them, but not for long anymore) but anyways I rush
    out of my room and see my dad comming out of his room too, and yes there was music playing from the end of a movie that we had been watching that had ended and had been stopped, we had been playing a movie through our media center computer that is plugged into the tv, the sound plays through a bose device, but the tv was turned off. We turn the tv on and go to the computer channel, as soon as we do that the music stops and its on stop at the movie.

Nr.4 I am close to my room when I hear something falling, I go in and yes some books had fallen to the ground

Nr.5 I'm downloading a movie through the night, I wake up and turn the monitor on and I see the pc had restarted (like an error and it had to restart) and that it had automaticly logged in to my username (it needs a password) , so nothing was running, it was at my desktop and my bittorrent client was not running. OR someone had turned off the bit torrent client when I was sleeping.

Nr.6 I used the computer, then I just turned off the monitor to go and watch one movie (2 hours) I come back and the computer is off.

wth is all this, all these things are just newly happening, no my computer has never before restarted itself or closed bit torrent or turned itself off.

And just so you know I have never believed in ghosts or god, and someone knows I don't believe in anything and has come to change me. AHHH I actually don't feel good in my room anymore, but my house is still okay.

ok I need to go to sleep now, but I will check this tomorrow, so has anyone had anything similar?

And remember this is all happening in less than 1 month, or maby less than 2 weeks. 2 computer problems in 2 days.
    Stay away from the TV, it'll pull you in and trap you. Then your parents will have to get a creepy looking midget lady with a creepy voice to do some voodoo shit to save you, which will result in destruction of your house. Also, do not dig in your backyard, it clearly is an ancient pet cementary.