Like alot of gamers i when i saw the resident evil 5 trailer when it first wa sunvieled i think a year ago i was wowed like many others and was really anticipating the crazy new african infected. also, when i saw the left 4 dead trailer i was intrigued but not as much....ive been watching alot of this e3 coverage and i was again wowed by the resident evil 5 trailer but when i saw the walkthrough i was put off...but when i saw left 4 dead i immediately wanted to start playing the game...so my poll is a 2 parter based on these 2 zombie genre games.

first after watching both walkthroughs(watching one of each part is enough its ok if you dont watch the whole thing of both). which game do you feel has the better zombie gameplay. base this decision on what you have seen from the walkthrough compared to the "perceived" gameplay first displayed in their respective trailers.

and second, do you feel that many developers are purposefully hyping their games(not the media's involvement, ie. GTA4) in their opening trailers and then delivering subpar product in gameplay has become a norm as of late or has been that way for awhile now?

Left4deadtrailer://www.gametrailers.com/player/16134.html
Left4dead walkthroughs:
(1)//www.gametrailers.com/player/36844.html
(2)//www.gametrailers.com/player/36845.html
(3)//www.gametrailers.com/player/36847.html

Resident Evil 5 trailer://www.gametrailers.com/player/22800.html
Resident Evil 5 walkthroughs:
(1)//www.gametrailers.com/player/36461.html
(2)//www.gametrailers.com/player/36468.html
(3)//www.gametrailers.com/player/36470.html