Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Personal Ad

  1. #1
    Tides of Darkness Clan Leader
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jackass Land
    Posts
    6,371

    Default Personal Ad

    So I’m not here to wow you with some steamy picture of my testicles flopping around because I fancy myself somewhat of a gentleman. On the other hand, I am not going to be modest by any means because quite frankly; you really can’t do much better than me. I mean seriously; you are on here now—either at work when you should be doing more important things or locked up in your bedroom with a face full of ice cream. I’m hip to your game so don’t try and bullshit a bullshitter.

    So let’s get something out of the way—I’m not your first choice and you sure as shit aren’t mine, so please save me all your prose of entitlement. I get that you are a really unique person because we all are, but spare me your description of the world that your dad said you deserved. Respond with some decorum and tone down all those wonderful characteristics that have your last boyfriend not returning your desperate texts.

    So me- I’m 20 and consider myself pretty good looking. The fact that I am on here pleading my case may suggest otherwise, but I think that you will be pleasantly surprised. I have a good job and a nice apartment. I like to travel---Actually now that I think about it; what asshole doesn’t like to travel? I think the Eagles are gay, so when they lose I won’t be slapping you in the face with a wing sauce-stained hand. This is a nice segue way into food; I don’t eat it. I get by mostly on rice cakes and laxatives. I run about 8 miles a day and have a rigorous work out regimen. So I am asking politely: if you are thinking to yourself, “I’m a little curvy”---you are, so don’t waste your time responding. Is me saying this appalling? Maybe. But so is the fact that you see nothing wrong with having jellybean milkshakes and putting on those jeans that exacerbate the calamity that is your ass.

    You need not apply with previous suicide attempts or should you have any opiate dependencies. However, like I said, I prefer slimmer women, so if you use coke and smoke cigarettes, it’s really not that big of a deal—we all need a little help. Please be college educated and capable of holding conversations about things other than yourself. Please no children. If you are from Philly, don’t be from the northeast because as I mentioned, I would prefer it if you had a frontal lobe. And that was probably being redundant anyway because I said you can’t have opiate dependencies.
    So if you think you can comply with this, please get back to me with a picture.

    Hope to hear from you soon
    Xinnro

    Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    Xinnro, could you take a picture of yourself with the camera facing the side of your head and your tongue sticking out (Straight not curved)?

  2. #2
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Manassas, V.A.
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Hey sweety. How about you PM me first... I like a man who can give me a little chase. Don't you worry though, I will catch ya.

    Bloodhawk
    Ultima Online - Catskills
    Asherons Call - Darktide
    Shadowbane - Dread
    Darkfall - NA Server
    Darkfall Unholy Wars - Please be worthy

  3. #3
    Normal User Maize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    722

    Default

    I do
    Last edited by Maize; 07-17-2008 at 07:42.
    ~~~Khaal Dramhi~~~
    Spoiler

  4. #4
    3000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a High Horse
    Posts
    3,394

    Default

    Im seriously considering flying down to jackass land and setting you up the bomb Xinnro.
    The Original Guybrush Threepwood
    EU 1
    Jump quitting and ctrlaltdelendprocessing since 97.

  5. #5
    7000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    7,100

    Default

    I'd hit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mippoose View Post
    My kid pasted stuffed animal fur all over himself and ate the next door neighbors dog.

    I think Mahirim should be cut from the release version of Darkfall.

  6. #6
    Leader of Groene Draeck
    (Guild Leader)

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dutchland
    Posts
    2,391

    Default

    let us know how it works out

  7. #7
    3000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a High Horse
    Posts
    3,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xzi View Post
    I'd hit it.
    With a serrated curare coated led pipe, yes.

    Why curare ? i dont know. I figured id sell his organs.
    The Original Guybrush Threepwood
    EU 1
    Jump quitting and ctrlaltdelendprocessing since 97.

  8. #8
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a cave
    Posts
    389

    Default

    dammmeet.,, cnat see teh damn pɹɐoqʎǝʞ myy eyees aare ƃuıpǝǝןq!@

    Fuuk>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester814 View Post
    No 3rd person in a fantasy MMO is going to make that MMO not do well.If I'm wrong(which I'm not) we can point back at this post in a year or so and say lololol jester you were wrong(which I'm not).
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    Who wants infractions from me? Mine's bigger!

  9. #9
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xzi View Post
    I'd hit it.
    Lets double team him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    While proper spelling and grammar are not essential for posting on a forum, it does help to stop you coming across as the local village idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Septus View Post
    He's not a fucking candy dispenser. If you say something useful, he'll discuss. If you act like a fucking retard, he'll troll you to magnify your idiocy.

  10. #10
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    a land down under
    Posts
    2,853

    Default

    does someone wanna summarize what the fuck he just posted?

  11. #11
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a cave
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVolgan View Post
    does someone wanna summarize what the fuck he just posted?
    Sorry, I had blood in my eyes at the thought of Xinnro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester814 View Post
    No 3rd person in a fantasy MMO is going to make that MMO not do well.If I'm wrong(which I'm not) we can point back at this post in a year or so and say lololol jester you were wrong(which I'm not).
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    Who wants infractions from me? Mine's bigger!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    201

    Default

    I wish you luck, Xinnro, jolly good friend!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •