Hybrid View

Normal User

Default E3 has the best speakers ever

You'd think with multi-million dollar budgets they could hire a few people to present their game that could speak with the proficiency of at least the average 8th grader. That stupid movies demo for 360 was agony

I'd love to agree or disagree, but unlike you I don't watch videogame conferences. Maybe a link or two would be nice so I can actually see (or hear) what you're talking about.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by t1337Dude View Post
    I'd love to agree or disagree, but unlike you I don't watch videogame conferences. Maybe a link or two would be nice so I can actually see (or hear) what you're talking about.
    I think that is a little too much to ask, hell half the people here cant even label a freaking you tube video to clue you in on what they want you to see!

Normal User

"da wemnant" and "fifafy chirteen" were some of my favorites from the squarenix guy.... rofl what a nub
    IM BOUT TO CRAMP MY PANT...

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by [Malice]Bronson View Post
    You'd think with multi-million dollar budgets they could hire a few people to present their game that could speak with the proficiency of at least the average 8th grader. That stupid movies demo for 360 was agony
    Oi dickhead, give us some links.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead