Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Slypieguy View Post
    dolphins will have 4 wins this season
    A 400% increase? Awesome!

I'm just glad I moved up north to Jacksonville for college, as I now have tickets to the Jaguars games, and they're actually a half decent team.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Zieen View Post
    Go watch some Premier League action.
    What is that...arena football?

Quote Originally Posted by nordwithnoname View Post
    Uhh, I don't know if you have been paying attention, but they want to move forward with Rodgers. They wouldn't release Favre, but at the same time they are not promising him a starting position. I don't understand why though, especially since he had a good season last year.
    Uhh, I don't know if you have been paying attention, but go back and re-read his post. He said that the management is saying one thing but will do another and what he said actually makes a lot of sense. I'm surprised no one else watching the situation has thought of that before or at least said something like it.
    "You're all dumb and I hate you."
    Hopeslayers

Normal User

NFL? lolwut.

Skree

1000+ Long term follower

skree
    I won the sexecutive thread

Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color. - Don Hirschberg

8000+

American football, lol what a joke.

Skreesucksdolphindick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead

Select Few Guild Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Mock View Post
    I grew up in Gretna.
    I live in Metairie now though, so West bankers are beneath me

Ugghhh....I went to Gretna Park Elementary....what a shit hole. Nothing like watching 4th graders stab each other for their lunch cards.

OT....I used to love the Dolphins. I watched them for Marino and Shula, and the Marks brothers. I was excited about them like you are now Skree when we got Jimmy Johnson, but once he and Marino both left....I lost all interest. I see the NFL for what it is now, a business.

This is why I stick to college football now. Those guys play 110% every down, because winning means more to them.

Which, by the way, reminds me. Not to much longer until everyone gets to watch the beloved SEC dominate yet another NCAA college football season.
    Self conquest is the greatest of all victories. - Plato
    SF, we bring the fucking pain.
    Ron Jeremy speaks out about SF:
    http://www.wyrmlair.com/images/doycepic.jpg
    SF Website: www.TheSelectFew.org
    The real skinny on DF clans: Murdering One Another

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ungraylessness View Post
    I used to watch NFL until the seahawks became a joke.

skreedledee
    so you never watched the NFL.
    DARKFALL RULES AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU'RE A SCRUB SO GO BACK TO WOW.

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by nordwithnoname View Post
    Uhh, I don't know if you have been paying attention, but they want to move forward with Rodgers. They wouldn't release Favre, but at the same time they are not promising him a starting position. I don't understand why though, especially since he had a good season last year.

Quote Originally Posted by blemm View Post
    Uhh, I don't know if you have been paying attention, but go back and re-read his post. He said that the management is saying one thing but will do another and what he said actually makes a lot of sense. I'm surprised no one else watching the situation has thought of that before or at least said something like it.
    ty for answering this guy for me. why alienate rodgers when you dont have to.

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Thrill_KIll View Post
    OT....I used to love the Dolphins. I watched them for Marino and Shula, and the Marks brothers. I was excited about them like you are now Skree when we got Jimmy Johnson, but once he and Marino both left....I lost all interest. I see the NFL for what it is now, a business.
    Yeah I thought the organisation was headed in the right direction with JJ too. But Marino just wasn't the QB for him and he wasn't allowed to get rid of him cuz he put asses in the seats.

I understand what you mean about collage ball too.

I follow the SEC, TEXAS and all 3 teams from Florida.

My beloved Fla State has got to make some drastic changes imo.

I miss Marino =0\........

Then again I still miss The Zonk.

Skree
    YoUR bLOoD IS wARm AnD SAltY, YouR maRRoW yELlOw aNd SuCCulanT, YOur sOUl RiPE fOR THe HarVEsT.

I liKE tO LEaVe fOOd sITtiNg OUt SO flIEs cAN laY eGgz in IT. i EAt tHE EGgz sO i CaN sHIt MaGgOTz fARmINg GolD.

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSLicer View Post
    A 400% increase? Awesome!
    I'd be more than happy with 4 wins. I don't really expect more.

Wouldn't bother me 1 bit for 1 more season having a top 3-5 draft pick.

Wjat I'm jacked about is that the Organization from the top (new 50%owner) all the way down has decided to have a winning team.

It's like what Texas did several years ago. They dumped major money into every aspect of thier football program and they produced results.

At the top lvl of any collage or pro sports team the entire organization, as a whole, has to decide to be a champ and then do things that support that or you just stumble forward. And go 1-15.

Skree
    YoUR bLOoD IS wARm AnD SAltY, YouR maRRoW yELlOw aNd SuCCulanT, YOur sOUl RiPE fOR THe HarVEsT.

I liKE tO LEaVe fOOd sITtiNg OUt SO flIEs cAN laY eGgz in IT. i EAt tHE EGgz sO i CaN sHIt MaGgOTz fARmINg GolD.

Storm Guild Leader
    (Guild Leader)

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Ah the Master Rebuilder returns. I'm still pissed he left the Jets in such a lurch when he suddenly retired and left Bellichick to run for the Patriots. Cost us some super bowl titles there.
    Oh yea ? How many ? Last I checked, Parcells' last SB win was with the Giants, but maybe I missed something.

I keep telling myself I will watch the Eagles this year, but I really haven't had the urge to watch football since spygate. Whatever, make fun of me if you want, but that's how I feel.

Besides...

I'm too busy enjoying the Phillies right now than to think about the NFL.

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I'm too busy enjoying the Phillies right now than to think about the NFL.
    Blasphemer !

Skree

12,000+

skree

Quote Originally Posted by Protonix
    I won't just be looking. I'm clearly planning to fap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.

2000+

For college football, only one team to watch..
    Georgia Bulldogs. Fuck Tech.
    NFL Broncos
    Fuck Chiefs...
    "There is serious concern on the part of the
    military that they will not even be able to fight the war because of such factors as the EMP. However, I have faith in the military. I am sure they will do an admirable job of trying to destroy the world."