Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    2000+ Long term follower

Damn Russia vs Sweden is going to be intense. Both teams have to win, although Sweden could probably get past it with a tie thanks to better goal difference. But I'm hoping that Zlatan will be able to play longer and that we will kick the asses of those commie sons of bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc the Iron Tyrant of Forumfall
    I should kill you all and get it over with now.
    Google-fighting champion of Forumfall.

IRC Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Yeh i guess so when you think about it. Futher proves my point that America realy isnt as great at sport as it thinks it is.
    http://www.mapsofworld.com/olympic-t...y-country.html

I dont know out of 25 olympics we had the most gold medals in 16 of them (and one of them we didnt compete in)

and with the fall of soviet russia there is really noone who can compete with us anymore

Community staff are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Reikson View Post

I dont know out of 25 olympics we had the most gold medals in 16 of them (and one of them we didnt compete in)

and with the fall of soviet russia there is really noone who can compete with us anymore
    Not for overall medal tally no. But in each catogory you've always got strong competition and in some events your plain outclassed. But in other major sports you suck badly. Plus the World cup is bigger than the olympics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay goal!

must admit tho.. pretty nice

PS: If we win against Russia we move on anyway and we probably will.
    ~~~[][][][][][][][][]~~~[][][][][][][]~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][][][][]~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][][]~~~~~~~[][][]~~~~~~~~

Safety first, and all that, but when you start putting rubber baby buggy bumpers on an intense sandbox MMORPG like Darkfall you're really committing quite a heinous degree of heresy.
    -Paro

19,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkon Fargor View Post
    PS: If we win against Russia we move on anyway and we probably will.
    I doubt it. Russia has a Dutch coach.. The same one that got South Korea (lol) to the semi-finals in the World Cup of 2002. They played pretty well against Greece.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Reikson View Post

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/sp...ime-per-capita

another way to look at it if you must.

19,000+

I just realized something. If Sweden beats Russia, they will face The Netherlands in the quarter finals. I guess they don't have a chance of winning the cup anymore.
    Last edited by Viluin; 06-15-2008 at 00:06.

IRC Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipso View Post
    http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/sp...ime-per-capita

another way to look at it if you must.
    that is a ridiculous way to look at it, think it is a coincidence pretty much everyone in the top 20 has a pop around 10 mil or under 10 mil? That would make sense if there was a direct correlation between population and number of events but there isnt. How can you expect a country with a population of 300 million to compete with a country with a population of 5 million when it comes to medals per 10 million and there are a limited number of events.

Community staff are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    I just realized something. If Sweden beats Russia, they will face The Netherlands in the quarter finals. I guess they don't have a chance of winning the cup anymore.
    Oh we will defeat you..
    Fuck you.