Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    The whining stems from how most MMOs are giant pieces of shit that came out of the developers ass after eating out at a Chinese Buffet. Darkfall if released will have whining because there will be ffa pvp noobs who will be crying about how they lost everything on the forums.
    The only thing we have to hope for is that the developers also play the game. Then, because the only people who would develop and play a game like this would be PKers, they would likely just laugh whenever they see a thread like that, and congratulate whoever made the kid cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    While proper spelling and grammar are not essential for posting on a forum, it does help to stop you coming across as the local village idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Septus View Post
    He's not a fucking candy dispenser. If you say something useful, he'll discuss. If you act like a fucking retard, he'll troll you to magnify your idiocy.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Spart View Post
    Why are more threads being made about DFO in the OT section of the forums? It's like GD is invading our most sacred of all forums... Oh god... GD is invading. We're doomed!
    Dude,GD is becoming more like the OT (in random crap thread-ness),and that's the real issue here. Not the other way around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonkar View Post
    BKB, mostly because of Suitepee and his epic polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Tactic View Post
    Before anyone says "I don't care that this person is leaving", let me just point out that this guy was exactly who Darkfall was targetted for.

Two and a half years waiting for the game, and he leaves 5 months later.

8000+

I can't leave OT for some game... they may not have it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Viranth View Post
    Welcome to OT, your 15 minutes are up.

Goddess Long term follower

I'm going to grab a certain dev, we're going to go on a vacation to a remote island with no electricity and no telephones, and we're going to lie on the beach and make sweet lurve until... oh wait... that's wishfull thinking...

I'm going to do my best to make him remember I'm there while he's trying to make you guys happy... :P

4000+ Long term follower

yeah, why leave off-topic? As long as they have some other forum for complaining...
    DELICIOUS
    "Vendor buy bank guards." - Trad.
    Join the Cybernations Darkfall Alliance.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    seems like a nice idea....but it must be really hard to stay completely away from forums and other sources of community response to the game
    aye, forums are half of any internets game.

3000+

Its true, a game is so much more fun when you don't have a clue what to expect. I don't know if I could trust myself to stay off FF though...