Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 910
    1000+

atleast someone is seeing AoC's real nature

Quote Originally Posted by Stalin
    No man No Problem

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by A nob
    . There is nothing preventing a siege taking place now, it's just that no one has built a tier 3 city yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by A nob
    there is a bug that prevents you from building a tier three city right now.
    lol, selfowned.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by shnedit View Post
    lol, selfowned.
    Even if they had a good game, that outright attempt to deceive a fan is enough never to touch the game with a stick
    "Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, but when I put a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life!"

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Unahim View Post
    Even if they had a good game, that outright attempt to deceive a fan is enough never to touch the game with a stick
    Yep, i sadly brought it and im regretting it to be honest.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Taroth View Post
    To clarify: You say the game is fun, bug-free, balanced, requires skill, is well optimized, and filled with promised content?
    Thanks for putting words in my mouth, that's pretty far from what I said. First of all, it's not optimized at all, given my comment about the 8800. Second, I didn't say the game was bug-free, I said I didn't experience any bugs, which is a strong argument that the game isn't bug ridden. Doesn't mean I think it's bug free. Filled with promise content? Probably not, but 1/4 complete? Definitely not.

Regardless, you have yet to even claim YOU have a 80 or even own the game.
    I don't have a level 80 and my friend doesn't have a level 80. This is irrelevant, considering you don't need veteran experience to witness certain features and mechanics in action, and to disprove many of the negative claims about AoC. And besides, my small amount of experience with the game greatly surpasses those who are making claims and haven't even played it.

Its easy to inflate the overall quality of AoC when its two gaming nerds jacking each other off to graphics and virtual tits.
    This isn't about inflating the quality of the game. We all know it's good at best, not great by any means. This is about bashing AoC for the RIGHT reasons, and not making up shit anymore. For example, check out the new pvp consequences they are contemplating - total bullshit. Bitch about that, it's a real concern.
    "Wait a minute... I've got an idea so smart, my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about."

Quote Originally Posted by Fylraen
    It's not that dogs are raping children any more than they used to