Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: call of duty 4

  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    139

    Default call of duty 4

    amny odf you play COD4?

  2. #2
    8000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bork bork bork
    Posts
    8,200

    Default

    Already done greifing your "cousin" I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viranth View Post
    Welcome to OT, your 15 minutes are up.

  3. #3
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,380

    Default

    I do sometimes on the 360,but right now I'm playing Gears. I'm eventually going to start trying to unlock all the achievements for it.

    Btw,machine guns are OP'd on COD4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonkar View Post
    BKB, mostly because of Suitepee and his epic polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Tactic View Post
    Before anyone says "I don't care that this person is leaving", let me just point out that this guy was exactly who Darkfall was targetted for.

    Two and a half years waiting for the game, and he leaves 5 months later.

  4. #4
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suitepee View Post
    Btw,machine guns are OP'd on COD4.

    ...Eh?

    Which machine guns? SMG, LMG, or assault? Thats the first time I heard someone call machine guns in general OP. Normally its Noob-Tube this, or LMG-Sprayers this, or people with Juggernaught/Last Stand/Matyrdom.
    THE WORLD IS ALL:
    MES YOU IN A RUG
    NOT DUWEN!
    Word expected spring 2008
    Like all problems in life, it can be solved by throwing grenades.

  5. #5
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Been playing it since release, I'm not too impressed to be honest, played every COD game released and a big lover of COD2 but this game just doesn't feel right on PC.

    Maybe it plays better on a console as the maps seem a bit more suited to it.

    At the moment I'm leveling to 55 again as a sniper, only because I got fcuk all other games I can be arsed playing.

    Oh and that's just reminded me, the PC got a new patch yesterday with free maps, think I'll go take a look now..Woot!

  6. #6
    1000+
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDemen View Post
    ...Eh?

    Which machine guns? SMG, LMG, or assault? Thats the first time I heard someone call machine guns in general OP. Normally its Noob-Tube this, or LMG-Sprayers this, or people with Juggernaught/Last Stand/Matyrdom.
    I think he means the deployed machine guns.. ya know, those who kill in 1-2 hits and have unlimited ammo

  7. #7
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    10,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agge View Post
    Already done greifing your "cousin" I see.
    Grieving. Or do you imply he corpsecamped him?

    Darkfall is going to be an FPS, First Person Sworder, which means you're going to sword the first person you meet.

  8. #8
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,639

    Default

    I play on the ps3 and im amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead

  9. #9
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExiliuM View Post
    I think he means the deployed machine guns.. ya know, those who kill in 1-2 hits and have unlimited ammo
    Yep. They might as well be ripped-off turrets. Kills fast,high ammo clip. Sure,you can catch them off-guard but MG's are like an assault rifle,smg,turret and shotgun all rolled into one.
    I suck at using them personally but then I'm more a M16/Bolt-action sniper type of player.

    And the problem is that every newb and his dog is now using them. It's not just the skilled people who know how to use them correctly.
    You get half a team running around with them on maps like Showdown. For god's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonkar View Post
    BKB, mostly because of Suitepee and his epic polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Tactic View Post
    Before anyone says "I don't care that this person is leaving", let me just point out that this guy was exactly who Darkfall was targetted for.

    Two and a half years waiting for the game, and he leaves 5 months later.

  10. #10
    8000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bork bork bork
    Posts
    8,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helgeran View Post
    Grieving. Or do you imply he corpsecamped him?
    Figures, thought it seemed wrong, gogo uber english!

    Then again, if he went to the funeral I guess he did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viranth View Post
    Welcome to OT, your 15 minutes are up.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    47

    Default

    CoD4 is only good with PAM.

  12. #12
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suitepee View Post
    Yep. They might as well be ripped-off turrets. Kills fast,high ammo clip. Sure,you can catch them off-guard but MG's are like an assault rifle,smg,turret and shotgun all rolled into one.
    I suck at using them personally but then I'm more a M16/Bolt-action sniper type of player.

    And the problem is that every newb and his dog is now using them. It's not just the skilled people who know how to use them correctly.
    You get half a team running around with them on maps like Showdown. For god's sake.
    There overpowered but there still easy to beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    I'd bet 45 Canadian Dollars that Stalwart hasn't left his couch in Texas in 2 decades. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonlegend View Post
    Fro is just slapping people now with his godlike powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead

  13. #13
    2000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,743

    Default

    No, its boring
    TFK

  14. #14
    2000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Molde, Norway
    Posts
    2,654

    Default

    Red Orchestra, Red Orchestra, Red Orchestra

    Edit; http://www.redorchestragame.com/ 5$, buy, buy, buy

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    There overpowered but there still easy to beat.
    Lol nobody really uses LMGs. The only weapons in the game are both the AKs, M40, M4 and M16 and maybe occasionally MP5 and M700 as substitutes. Though I only ever really need the AK, maybe the Krinkov if there's need of SMGs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •