Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 222
  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    by the tree
    Posts
    3,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    That'd be him getting off easy.
    Ok, shot in the thigh and left to bleed?

  2. #17

    Default

    "Too mean?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  3. #18
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Exeter, UK
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alfaroverall View Post
    God damn. Normally I'm desensitized to this kind of stuff, but I'm practically speechless. But I do have two questions:
    Did this man wait through any refractory periods at all?
    How many orgasms did this man have in 19 hours?

    The painful irony is that this is "less" illegal (i.e. warranting a lesser punishment) than killing someone who is attempting to rob your house without a weapon (at least in some states).
    Do people have to bring gun ownership into everything?

    And yeah that was fucking horrible. I'm amazed by how logically she acted to free herself at the end though, after going through all that. Prime example of the human nature to survive. You can't defend something like that with mental haelth problems, it's just downright depravity.

  4. #19
    2000+ Zokten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a Potato
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capricious View Post
    Ok, shot in the thigh and left to bleed?
    Still to easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinnro View Post
    8/10 Zokten just sounds like a big bad ass monster that eats babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindOverSword View Post
    I really never had pie... I wish I did, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by zie View Post
    wtf is 4chan

  5. #20
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Man's level of depravity and lack of any moral fiber doesn't faze me anymore.

    The rofl thing about this is he'll probably just end up in jail with a relatively easy life, I don't care what some democratic govermants think about capital punishment for people like this it's nessercary evil I'd also enjoy stooping to their level and torturing the shit out of him, but he'd probably get a kick out of it.

    Reminds of something I read/heard in yesterdays news, That Austrian (I think)guy Fritz, the sick bastard who had children with his daughter and had them in the celler for years, well it's been reported that he's had over a hundred love letters from woman professing their love, you just can't make up stuff like that if you tried. human beings can be weird muthafookers.

    And I bet you, this guy will have his admirers too, rofl what a wonderful world.

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capricious View Post
    Ok, shot in the thigh and left to bleed?
    That's only like 5 minutes of pain. He could be beaten and raped in prison for 50 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  7. #22
    4000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cleverland
    Posts
    4,843

    Default

    Thinking about it, if i was related to her , i think his could spark me to do what was detailed in uhahim's thread.

  8. #23
    4000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,145

    Default

    This isn't as bad as the father that locked up his daughter for three decades while raping her and producing her children, however its close. People are fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by killerchicken
    Yeah my original plan was to insult your name but then that would be like insulting boobs
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunsar
    ultimo. That guy is a professional fucking troll.

    I won't buy darkfall, just because of that.

  9. #24
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Wow, this may be worse than the case with the Austrian guy that raped his daughter and locked her up for 18 years with the newborn children.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
    This isn't as bad as the father that locked up his daughter for three decades while raping her and producing her children, however its close. People are fucked up.
    Ouch, you were faster. :\
    Last edited by sylverCode; 06-06-2008 at 20:48.

  10. #25
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llyr View Post
    Do people have to bring gun ownership into everything?

    And yeah that was fucking horrible. I'm amazed by how logically she acted to free herself at the end though, after going through all that. Prime example of the human nature to survive. You can't defend something like that with mental haelth problems, it's just downright depravity.
    What else would have saved this nice woman from this type of ordeal? I think it drives the point home that being prepared is the best thing you can do for yourself. I'm not trying to incite an entire gun debating thread, but I think it serves to at least make the point.

    Horrible, just absolutely horrible.


    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
    -Confucious

  11. #26
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    Meh, needs pictures.

  12. #27
    2000+ Zokten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a Potato
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
    This isn't as bad as the father that locked up his daughter for three decades while raping her and producing her children, however its close. People are fucked up.
    I find this far worse, based on the torture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinnro View Post
    8/10 Zokten just sounds like a big bad ass monster that eats babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindOverSword View Post
    I really never had pie... I wish I did, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by zie View Post
    wtf is 4chan

  13. #28
    4000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest, USA
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnblue View Post
    The rofl thing about this is he'll probably just end up in jail with a relatively easy life
    I doubt the other inmates will make his stay there very 'easy.'
    DELICIOUS
    "Vendor buy bank guards." - Trad.
    Join the Cybernations Darkfall Alliance.

  14. #29
    4000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest, USA
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    I find this far worse, based on the torture.
    dude, that other girl was tortured for like 20 years.
    DELICIOUS
    "Vendor buy bank guards." - Trad.
    Join the Cybernations Darkfall Alliance.

  15. #30
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulambo View Post
    I doubt the other inmates will make his stay there very 'easy.'
    We can sure hope so.


    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
    -Confucious

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •