Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Polygamy

Normal User

Default Polygamy

Today I heard that polygamy is legal in England so long as it’s a Muslim but it’s illegal for anyone else? Is this true?

Asking cause I am not from england so I don't know and I don't believe my friend.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?u=45030&type=sigpic&dateline=1  219033092

Quote Originally Posted by Cards View Post
    Today I heard that polygamy is legal in England so long as it’s a Muslim but it’s illegal for anyone else? Is this true?

Asking cause I am not from england so I don't know and I don't believe my friend.

I dont see the big deal with polygamy, the sex with 13 year old girls i can undertsand, i guess here in the US is just gives the FBI something to do to vaildate their exsistance.

As for England, just draw some cartoons, that should get the ball rolling.

JIHAD!!!
    "Every government agency at every level is merely an administrative unit of the monolithic, fiat currency-fueled, Warfare/Welfare/Homeland Security Leviathan that must collapse – and the sooner, the better – if civilization is to recover." - William Norman Grigg

Tides of Darkness Clan Leader

Quote Originally Posted by lafayette View Post
    I dont see the big deal with polygamy,!
    Considering all of the legal paperwork it takes to get married, tax breaks, joining certain aspects..ect..ect

It isn't surprising it is illegal

The system CANNOT work if someone is married to more than one person.
    Xinnro

Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    Xinnro, could you take a picture of yourself with the camera facing the side of your head and your tongue sticking out (Straight not curved)?

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by lafayette View Post
    I dont see the big deal with polygamy, the sex with 13 year old girls i can undertsand, i guess here in the US is just gives the FBI something to do to vaildate their exsistance.

As for England, just draw some cartoons, that should get the ball rolling.

JIHAD!!!
    That was Denmark.

I'm thankful that polygamous relationships can be enjoyed without recognition by the state.
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2559/zebrahitlerie8.gif
    "Do not kick poor Spike, for he is old and weak and cannot harm you."
    Killer 86%/Explorer 73%/Achiever 20%/Socializer 20%
    Previously playing Shadowbane with The Crimson Brotherhood

2000+

Fuck marriage anyway, what does it really give you?
    Pretty much just means she can walk away with half your shit when she stops putting out.

I say have as many girls as you want, just dont get married and list them as 'tenants'.

Normal User

It just seem a little hypocritical to me to have it legal for one group and not for another. (if it in deed is true)
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?u=45030&type=sigpic&dateline=1  219033092

2000+

It just seem a little hypocritical to me to have it legal for one group and not for another. (if it in deed is true)
    Well duh, have a look at the rest of the legal system in the 'Coalition of the Willing' nations, and you'll see countless double standards if not directly via the laws then in the general interpretation of them. Any group considered less then equal by history gets crushed under legal benefits and bias in the scramble for more votes. Affirmative action would be one of the more noticable examples where the best person for the job is disregarded in favour of others purely based on thier race or gender. Another example would be the bloke who got charged with rape after having consentual sex with the chick. She claimed she thought the dude was her boyfriend, didn't bother to turn on the light and check and when she found out in the morning, charged the poor fucker with rape.

Now, with Muslims getting the raw deal in racial and religious matters thanks to terrorism, all those bleeding heart soccer mums and vote hungry politicians are 'making up for it' by turning a blind eye to polygamy.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle1848488.ece

I tell you, if you were a crippled, black, female muslim you could probably get away with murder.
    We healthy white males have to pay for that luxury.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinnro View Post
    Considering all of the legal paperwork it takes to get married, tax breaks, joining certain aspects..ect..ect
    Yep, theres your problem right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheiron View Post
    That was Denmark.
    I know...
    "Every government agency at every level is merely an administrative unit of the monolithic, fiat currency-fueled, Warfare/Welfare/Homeland Security Leviathan that must collapse – and the sooner, the better – if civilization is to recover." - William Norman Grigg

Normal User

Not true and I'm from "England".

How many times do we Brits have to say it on the interwebs? Our country is called B-R-I-T-A-I-N. Brrrriiiiiitaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnn.

Normal User

Yes there is a double standard and its not just polygamy. I think the Government is afraid of retaliation.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?u=56107&type=sigpic&dateline=1  219031586
    Dr Who

5000+

I am not from Europe but I try to answer this one. I think its more that the government is over looking it (in Muslims) rather than its against the law for some and not for others.
    Head of Traps of ATS
    http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dejavuwebsigpd9.gif
    Among the Shadows / Death Alliance

2000+

There has been a lot of hustle and bustle over the Muslim problem.

They are ruining a lot of cultures by digging themselves in and bitching about every little aspect that doesn't please them.

Seriously, if you don't like a country... Then don't move there.

EDIT: Let me just clarify that I am not referring to all muslims, only the insanely ridiculous ones. Like overactive atheists or christians. It just has to stop.
    Last edited by Mippoose; 06-05-2008 at 06:08.

12,000+

polygamy = awesome... its just the marriage part that is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Protonix
    I won't just be looking. I'm clearly planning to fap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mippoose View Post
    There has been a lot of hustle and bustle over the Muslim problem.

They are ruining a lot of cultures by digging themselves in and bitching about every little aspect that doesn't please them.

Seriously, if you don't like a country... Then don't move there.

EDIT: Let me just clarify that I am not referring to all muslims, only the insanely ridiculous ones. Like overactive atheists or christians. It just has to stop.
    They have every right to bitch, just as the lawmakers are able to ignore their bitching and choose not to. Unfortunately, morons repeatedly vote spineless politicians into office.
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2559/zebrahitlerie8.gif
    "Do not kick poor Spike, for he is old and weak and cannot harm you."
    Killer 86%/Explorer 73%/Achiever 20%/Socializer 20%
    Previously playing Shadowbane with The Crimson Brotherhood