Page 1 of 8 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110

Thread: Playstation 3

  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atl, GA.
    Posts
    712

    Default Playstation 3

    My grandfather owns a pawn shop, and he just recently acquired a PS3 that he is willing to sell me at wholesale price. I'm guessing 200-250 $. I won't just buy it and sell it, since it is my Grandfather and he is doing this for my enjoyment. Should I take him up on the offer or is it pointless to get a PS3?
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.
    _
    _
    _

    _

  2. #2
    4000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKilljoy187 View Post
    My grandfather owns a pawn shop, and he just recently acquired a PS3 that he is willing to sell me at wholesale price. I'm guessing 200-250 $. I won't just buy it and sell it, since it is my Grandfather and he is doing this for my enjoyment. Should I take him up on the offer or is it pointless to get a PS3?
    Incomming Viluin! He smells out these threads like a junkie does crack.

    To answer your question, it is worth it. Blu-ray + gaming. The hardware will become utilized more and more as time progresses. As long as you have a decent TV or monitor, I say go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by killerchicken
    Yeah my original plan was to insult your name but then that would be like insulting boobs
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunsar
    ultimo. That guy is a professional fucking troll.

    I won't buy darkfall, just because of that.

  3. #3
    Infernal Covenant Clan Leader
    2000+
    Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lost in the 80's
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    In Before The Viluin.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateli  ne=1205268451

    Never group up with a retarded Dwarf; it's not big and it's not clever.

  4. #4
    1000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia,Canada
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    There was a reason why it was at a pawn shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by tallefred View Post
    Do you know how hard it is to get your penis into a 9 year old vagina? He was doing something difficult for God, I think you should respect that. Even if you don't follow his beliefs, Muhammed was sacrificing himself for something he believed in.

  5. #5
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sonic Drive-in
    Posts
    14,563

    Default

    If you have an HDTV it's worth it for the blu-ray player

    Tea-Bagging since 1995

    Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

  6. #6
    7000+
    www.Forumfall.com Webmaster
    Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    College Station,TX
    Posts
    8,428

    Default

    yeh. BD rocks. also, PS3 rocks.


    also, posting in 200 post thread.

  7. #7
    1000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia,Canada
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    The only thing thats good about a ps3 is that it basically a cheap ass blue ray player.
    Quote Originally Posted by tallefred View Post
    Do you know how hard it is to get your penis into a 9 year old vagina? He was doing something difficult for God, I think you should respect that. Even if you don't follow his beliefs, Muhammed was sacrificing himself for something he believed in.

  8. #8
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    318

    Default

    in before viluin!!!!!
    _______________________

    If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed.

  9. #9
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In your mums bed.
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaal View Post
    There was a reason why it was at a pawn shop.
    QFT

  10. #10
    1000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    If your Grandfather really loved you he would have just given it to you.


    Teth on Clan Warfare –
    “Your head war planner should always be a huge griefer who gets off on making other people cry IRL.”

  11. #11
    4000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killerchicken View Post
    QFT
    Because some junkie needed money? There is a lot of stuff at a pawn shop, and if anything is being sold there its ussually not for a healthy reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by killerchicken
    Yeah my original plan was to insult your name but then that would be like insulting boobs
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunsar
    ultimo. That guy is a professional fucking troll.

    I won't buy darkfall, just because of that.

  12. #12
    9000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    9,758

    Default

    I suggest you upgrade your PC instead because Darkfall will maybe arrive this year!!!!
    Anyway if you insist on getting a console then I guess you could get the PS3.
    If my grandfather offered me a PS3 at such a cheap price I sure as hell wouldn't say "no"
    Fuck you.

  13. #13
    25,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    25,519

    Default

    If you already have a 360, it's probably not worth it. If you don't and have an interest in console games then that's a great price.

    At the very least, you're paying 250 for a blu-ray player which is amazing in and of itself.
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure."
    --Robert LeFevre

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Die in a fire of poor people.
    TRSA

  14. #14
    7000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Swedenland
    Posts
    7,192

    Default

    Viluin won't arrive soon because he got banned

  15. #15
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matriel View Post
    If you already have a 360, it's probably not worth it. If you don't and have an interest in console games then that's a great price.
    What he said.


    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •