Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Bush is on his way out of his 2nd tem & if his pea sized brain got him this far Obama sure can make it.
    Carebearism, ACT now to prevent it. Anti-Carebear-Taskforce

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by MorkDaOrc View Post
    We're not all like that. Most of us are out of the stereotype you hear about WV (F Dick C.). Dosn't matter to me now, Were screwed with Obama or McCain.

And yes, I voted Ron Paul.
    QFT

I think far more people in WV were pissed that Obama wrote them off as an unimportant state, than were pissed that Obama was black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

Exclamation

I feel bad because a lot of people in this country are racist &/or sexiest, it is 2008 people not 1940.
    Last edited by Nicolie; 06-04-2008 at 17:12.
    Carebearism, ACT now to prevent it. Anti-Carebear-Taskforce

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolie View Post
    I feel bad because a lot of people in this country are racist &/or sexiest, it is 2008 people not 1940.
    quoted for a sad truth
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

8000+

Bush is on his way out of his 2nd tem & if his pea sized brain got him this far Obama sure can make it.
    I think Obama is the inverse of Bush, great at doing a prepared speech and terrible when he has to think and use his own words, where bush is terrible at doing a prepared speech but pretty sharp when expressing his own words.
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

8000+

I too find it hard to belive that the Black community could be lockstep voting at 90%.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kyur View Post
    Why would the government assasinate Obama?
    Because he's a thread to US arrogance. Duh'uh...

Select Few Guild Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Red Morgan View Post
    The KKK isn't extremist enough for real crazy racists. Look out for the Odinist white supremacists. Most of them were converted in jail to a religion that is all about white power. So you have the criminal element and the religious zeal which may make very bad things happen to black president.

Red, please do not lump Odinists in with the white supremacy movement. While every religious group has their share of racists (Rev. Wright?), it is not reflective of their belief system. Folkish beliefs are WAY more peacful and accepting than most modern day accepted monothesistic (sp?) based religions. Most of the Odinist outreach programs to Prisons to NOT teach racism. I think you are confusing them with the Aryan Brotherhood.
    Self conquest is the greatest of all victories. - Plato
    SF, we bring the fucking pain.
    Ron Jeremy speaks out about SF:
    http://www.wyrmlair.com/images/doycepic.jpg
    SF Website: www.TheSelectFew.org
    The real skinny on DF clans: Murdering One Another

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Brillen View Post
    omg! how could I have not seen this before!? it makes perfect sence!!

REPENT YOU SINFUL HEATHENS, LEST YOU BURN IN ETERNAL FIRE!! JUDGEMENT IS UPON YOU!!

Bah never mind... I think I'll lust alittle before I hit up confesion.
    Ok done lusting.

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!!

For the anti-crist that is Obama will seat himself in the house of god and delcair himself god!!

REPENT! Lest you be consumed by the rapture to come!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
    Let's poke his stomach to see if it jiggles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brillen View Post
    hoo hoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
    HIV/AIDS is a good thing, it'll help clear out the genepool filled with stupid people. If you're stupid enough to plow without protection than you need to die :D

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by heroshade View Post
    I doubt the KKK could pull of a succesful assassination
    Kool Kids Kcrew?

Drunken Beggar Clan Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Thrill_KIll View Post
    Red, please do not lump Odinists in with the white supremacy movement. While every religious group has their share of racists (Rev. Wright?), it is not reflective of their belief system. Folkish beliefs are WAY more peacful and accepting than most modern day accepted monothesistic (sp?) based religions. Most of the Odinist outreach programs to Prisons to NOT teach racism. I think you are confusing them with the Aryan Brotherhood.
    Ahhh... being Pagan myself, I don't intend to lump anyone together. Very few Odinists fall into this category of people, which is why I said "Odinist white supremacists". The more technical term is Wotanist, but most people wouldn't understand what that is.

Pre teh wiki:

WotansVolk and the Temple of Wotan were known for having prisoner outreach ministries. In 2001 there were prison kindreds linked with Wotansvolk in all federal states of the USA and the groups supported more than 5000 prisoners. Research by Mattias Gardell indicated "a pagan revival among the white prison population, including the conversion of whole prison gangs to the ancestral religion.".[5]

"Partly due to the reputation of David Lane and its association with the legendary Brüders Schweigen, Wotansvolk name-recognition is high among the Aryan prison population."[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wotanism
    These groups are descended from David Lane's philosophy, and they're racist as all fuck.

Beggar King of the Drunken Beggar Clan

25,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Skree View Post
    Because it's useful to have loudmouthed, self promoting, minority psudo-leaders arround, who don't actually lead anything and accomplish nothing, to give the illusion of some sort of ligitimate opposition ?

I'm just guessing. Cuz, if he was a real leader he be dead.

Skree
    Well, I don't think they'd really go out of their way to kill every black person in power. But a black president is an entirely different matter altogether. I can't imagine a more powerful symbol for everything they hate.

You should read up on these guys. They make the KKK look like boyscouts.
    Yeah, perhaps. Then again, most of the KKK will kill Obama shit just comes across as silly northerners that have never been to the south repeating horror stories from the 50's.
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure."
    --Robert LeFevre

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Die in a fire of poor people.
    TRSA

Select Few Guild Leader

Ahhh... being Pagan myself, I don't intend to lump anyone together. Very few Odinists fall into this category of people, which is why I said "Odinist white supremacists". The more technical term is Wotanist, but most people wouldn't understand what that is.

I understand you now. I just didn't want uninformed people to read that and think if someone is an Odinist (Wotan for the old language) then they must be some racist. Most people confuse folkish beliefs since they only accept people who share the correct heritage. However, it has nothing to do with racism, but merely preserving their ancestors beliefs. For the same reason Wiccans are not allowed to join (Wiccatru), or why Africans or Asians, or even most white people would not be. It has nothing to do with color, and everything to do with ancestory. No one is hated against, just told they have their own path to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Morgan
    Pre teh wiki:

These groups are descended from David Lane's philosophy, and they're racist as all fuck.
    Now that I agree with, and they are heavily shunned amoung the Odinist communities. Just another example of someone try to take a message, and pervert it to fit their own idealogical agendas.

Drunken Beggar Clan Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Thrill_KIll View Post
    I understand you now. I just didn't want uninformed people to read that and think if someone is an Odinist (Wotan for the old language) then they must be some racist. Most people confuse folkish beliefs since they only accept people who share the correct heritage. However, it has nothing to do with racism, but merely preserving their ancestors beliefs. For the same reason Wiccans are not allowed to join (Wiccatru), or why Africans or Asians, or even most white people would not be. It has nothing to do with color, and everything to do with ancestory. No one is hated against, just told they have their own path to follow.

Now that I agree with, and they are heavily shunned amoung the Odinist communities. Just another example of someone try to take a message, and pervert it to fit their own idealogical agendas.
    Yeah, these groups have me worried. Odinism is a pretty cool religion, and while I don't lean to the Germanic pantheon, it has my respect. We have a hard enough time trying to prove to society that we have a valid belief system, and the last thing we need is to leave these Wotanist assholes running around giving us a bad name.

Actually, as a funny little anecdote, one of the Anvil members has our logo tattooed on his leg. He wasn't allowed to joined the armed forces because it looked too similar to a Wotanist symbol of Mjollnir.

Beggar King of the Drunken Beggar Clan

Select Few Guild Leader

Yeah, these groups have me worried. Odinism is a pretty cool religion, and while I don't lean to the Germanic pantheon, it has my respect. We have a hard enough time trying to prove to society that we have a valid belief system, and the last thing we need is to leave these Wotanist assholes running around giving us a bad name.

Actually, as a funny little anecdote, one of the Anvil members has our logo tattooed on his leg. He wasn't allowed to joined the armed forces because it looked too similar to a Wotanist symbol of Mjollnir.

My son's school tried to suspend him for wearing his Mjolnir pendant, saying it was a white power symbol. It took me all of fifteen minutes to make those people feel as smart as a brick.

The last time a Christian tried to tell me how I was wrong, I went into great detail of how the bible is nothing more than plagerized stories of far older pagan beliefs and stories. Really pissed her off. LOL...she even tried to tell me that people who worshipped Thor used human sacrifice. I could not beleive some of the blatant BS she had took for fact, all in the name of the church.

People ask me what Odinism is, and I just tell them if I do good, I feel good. If I do bad, then I feel bad. And that is my religion.