Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    12,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Skree View Post
    OK now I'm feelin' it.

Just FYI "signing" your posts is actually a very, very oldschool thing, not a newb thing.

If you can't remember when there was only a DOS prompt, you couldn't even begin to understand.

That you didn't know that shows who's da nooberest.

Skree
    way to not even follow logic there slick rick. Everyone was refering to forumfall, not fagfall.

Skree

Quote Originally Posted by Protonix
    I won't just be looking. I'm clearly planning to fap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Bravot View Post
    Well pishhaaw... aren't you all high and mighty?

Over the past 10-12 years, it has not been necessary to sign posts... in fact, it technically never was necessary (if you were satisfied with your number). Signing posts is not "old school" - it is arcane.
    Ok now I could dig this Arcane thing...that would be older than oldschool ... right ?

By the by...signing was also very common on the Delta Force boards back in the days of Roger Wilco. And on other boards since then.

Skree, the High and Mighty, making adolesent children squeel on the internet like small schoolgirls since....well..the arcane.

So many fanboi's

X's n' O's

Skree
    YoUR bLOoD IS wARm AnD SAltY, YouR maRRoW yELlOw aNd SuCCulanT, YOur sOUl RiPE fOR THe HarVEsT.

I liKE tO LEaVe fOOd sITtiNg OUt SO flIEs cAN laY eGgz in IT. i EAt tHE EGgz sO i CaN sHIt MaGgOTz fARmINg GolD.

1000+

replace the .ece with .exe

omg.. KEYLOGGER!

7000+

GDP calculations alone are a disgrace, as it includes services "provided" by the government, which is inherently inefficient. Then you get into hedonic pricing of goods, which is a complete joke.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkah View Post
    replace the .ece with .exe

omg.. KEYLOGGER!
    The linky works not sure I understand what you mean...but then I'm slow and old.

Skree
    Last edited by Skree; 06-05-2008 at 23:02.
    YoUR bLOoD IS wARm AnD SAltY, YouR maRRoW yELlOw aNd SuCCulanT, YOur sOUl RiPE fOR THe HarVEsT.

I liKE tO LEaVe fOOd sITtiNg OUt SO flIEs cAN laY eGgz in IT. i EAt tHE EGgz sO i CaN sHIt MaGgOTz fARmINg GolD.