Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1000+ Long term follower

Default Cookin' the Books

I saw this refered to at another site and thought it was an intresting.

Shows how economic and unemployment figures are, and have been, manipulated. Yes, I know everyone knows this and this sets it out more clearly than most have seen it.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/article473596.ece

Before anyone goes getting the wrong idea, I think this guy Phillips is lower than pond scum. And something of a hypocrite.

After all, he was a prime strategist for Nixon’s 1968 presidential campaign and one of the main architects of the notorious “Southern strategy”. Some of the shit he doesn't like he helped implement.

That doesn't make all his facts false. And certainly doesn't make any of his conclusions facts.

This article says a lot about the Dems and Reps being different sides of the same coin. They march to different beats and all in the same direction.

Intresting title to his new book too:

Kevin Phillips

Bad Money: Reckless Finance, Failed Politics and the Global Crisis of American Capitalism

Skree
    YoUR bLOoD IS wARm AnD SAltY, YouR maRRoW yELlOw aNd SuCCulanT, YOur sOUl RiPE fOR THe HarVEsT.

I liKE tO LEaVe fOOd sITtiNg OUt SO flIEs cAN laY eGgz in IT. i EAt tHE EGgz sO i CaN sHIt MaGgOTz fARmINg GolD.

1000+ Long term follower

OK this is bullshit, at least someone could come onto this tread and call me a bad name or something.

Shameless /bump

Skree
    YoUR bLOoD IS wARm AnD SAltY, YouR maRRoW yELlOw aNd SuCCulanT, YOur sOUl RiPE fOR THe HarVEsT.

I liKE tO LEaVe fOOd sITtiNg OUt SO flIEs cAN laY eGgz in IT. i EAt tHE EGgz sO i CaN sHIt MaGgOTz fARmINg GolD.

i still can't get over you putting your name after you post.... srsly it makes me want to shit myself with rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Spinewire View Post
    i still can't get over you putting your name after you post.... srsly it makes me want to shit myself with rage.
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Beorg View Post
    And Brannoc is Surly, and Surly is Tasos, and we're all Red Morgan, yes we know.
    Steam Forumfall Group

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Skree View Post
    OK this is bullshit, at least someone could come onto this tread and call me a bad name or something.
    Yes, i can. Your a penis. Not a big one mind you. A tiny little crippled one.

8000+

QFT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

12,000+

i think this is stemmin from GD... all these noobs over the past year or 2 have started doing it, and they all stick around GD mostly.

Its fucking annoying, and i agree i hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Protonix
    I won't just be looking. I'm clearly planning to fap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by losinglife View Post
    i think this is stemmin from GD... all these noobs over the past year or 2 have started doing it, and they all stick around GD mostly.

Its fucking annoying, and i agree i hate it.
    OK now I'm feelin' it.

Just FYI "signing" your posts is actually a very, very oldschool thing, not a newb thing.

If you can't remember when there was only a DOS prompt, you couldn't even begin to understand.

That you didn't know that shows who's da nooberest.

Skree

3000+

OK now I'm feelin' it.

Just FYI "signing" your posts is actually a very, very oldschool thing, not a newb thing.

If you can't remember when there was only a DOS prompt, you couldn't even begin to understand.

Skree
    Good for you. Would you like a cookie?
    Quote Originally Posted by dakara View Post
    Obama will be a good president...hes just learning the ropes right now.

Infraction points counter: 160

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by jordanleroux View Post
    Good for you. Would you like a cookie?
    Weak...that the best you got ?

Skree

Normal User

OK now I'm feelin' it.

Skree
    Well pishhaaw... aren't you all high and mighty?

Over the past 10-12 years, it has not been necessary to sign posts... in fact, it technically never was necessary (if you were satisfied with your number). Signing posts is not "old school" - it is arcane.

3000+

Weak...that the best you got ?

Skree
    No, I can do much better. If only you were worth the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakara View Post
    Obama will be a good president...hes just learning the ropes right now.

Infraction points counter: 160

1000+

Old ways are not a sign of savvy or status. They're a sign of your inability to adapt to the fact that you aren't using a DOS prompt anymore.

It's annoying, not cool. The fact that you tried to tout it as something other than annoying was incredibly lame. Stop.

Tides of Darkness Clan Leader

Agreed.

Such acts should be bannable.

Xinnro
    Xinnro

Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    Xinnro, could you take a picture of yourself with the camera facing the side of your head and your tongue sticking out (Straight not curved)?

What was this thread about?