Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Shit i'm really glad i don't have to worry about all that... You have to contribute towards the payment even if you have insurance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

Quote Originally Posted by Spinewire View Post
    Shit i'm really glad i don't have to worry about all that... You have to contribute towards the payment even if you have insurance?
    ya only the top dollar plans dont have a deductible.

for instance, it looks like the cheapest plan available for me on this website shows as 34 bucks a month. that plan has the following:

$40 copay per visit to the doctors
    $5000 annual deducitble (i have to pay that much myself in a year before insurance kicks in)
    30% coninsurance after deductible (after i pay the $5000 a year i still owe 30% of the total bill)
    annual out of pocket of $7000. i think this includes coinsurance so it means that i wont ever have to pay more than 7k a year.
    $10 copay generic medicine, maximum of $500 a person

So....it's actually not bad, but $7,000 a year is really expensive. If you're not well off then it's going to fuck you or your family over if you unexpectedly got ill. It will still save your life though if worst comes to worst. But if you are not totally healthy, or you have a family to provide for (this is individual coverage only), then you can not use this plan because it's not cost efficient or won't cover you.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by greenman101 View Post
    ya only the top dollar plans dont have a deductible.

for instance, it looks like the cheapest plan available for me on this website shows as 34 bucks a month. that plan has the following:

$40 copay per visit to the doctors
    $5000 annual deducitble (i have to pay that much myself in a year before insurance kicks in)
    30% coninsurance after deductible (after i pay the $5000 a year i still owe 30% of the total bill)
    annual out of pocket of $7000. i think this includes coinsurance so it means that i wont ever have to pay more than 7k a year.
    $10 copay generic medicine, maximum of $500 a person

So....it's actually not bad, but $7,000 a year is really expensive. If you're not well off then it's going to fuck you or your family over if you unexpectedly got ill. It will still save your life though if worst comes to worst. But if you are not totally healthy, or you have a family to provide for (this is individual coverage only), then you can not use this plan because it's not cost efficient or won't cover you.

7k.... ouch. I paid £400 for a service on my car and i had a cry face on for about a month.

Just wondering how much you would have to spend to get the same peace of mind as in europe?
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

Quote Originally Posted by Spinewire View Post
    7k.... ouch. I paid £400 for a service on my car and i had a cry face on for about a month.

Just wondering how much you would have to spend to get the same peace of mind as in europe?
    im not sure what europe has really. goto the website and just enter you day of birth and a random US zipcode and itll give you all the details of all kinds of plans. try 44116 its a downtown cleveland ohio zipcode.

hmmm looks like it's about $200 a month but you still have to pay for 20% and the first $500...

12,000+

around here the cheapest was about 100$ but it was hard to get on the plan. The average was 150 - 200 i think but they were still kinda crap.

I go thru my work so i pay about 70$ a month, but its the best plan they have available i think.

Would be fuckin awesome if they started doing itemized plans. I mean i really dont need to worry bout gynecoligical crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Protonix
    I won't just be looking. I'm clearly planning to fap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.

8000+

If you are an individual go to a broker guys.

This is like dealing with stocks or buying a house. You dont dabble in health insurance. Dabblers get fucked. Its obvious with some of the rates you are quoting you are talking about shit non comprehensive insurance or even pre payed bullshit like what Midwest national sells.