Page 1 of 112 121151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1667
  1. #1
    2000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona, Phoenix
    Posts
    2,503

    Default Rate the song above you...

    I think you guys are smart enough to know how this is going to work.. Rate the song 1-10 and then post the next song.. Here is the first one..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2gvQ_9gPDM

  2. #2

    Default

    1/10. Couldn't get past 3 seconds without closing it out.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bUch5dveX0
    Also, this thread will probably fall apart like all the other rate the song above you threads. I predict it will reach <200 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Wrong View Post
    [Alfar]'s like a Stephen Hawking rookie card.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    What if our imagination is a figment of the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by YGOTAS#13
    Gay people like to hibernate in caves.

  3. #3
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Location: Location
    Posts
    2,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alfaroverall View Post
    1/10. Couldn't get past 3 seconds without closing it out.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bUch5dveX0
    Also, this thread will probably fall apart like all the other rate the song above you threads. I predict it will reach <200 posts.
    1/10. Couldn't get past 2 seconds in. Thats fair, right?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhnmUdmz74
    Proud clergyman of the holy decapitated head. He will lead us to the beta!

  4. #4
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Super Bonk world
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    0/10 this whole thread

  5. #5
    2000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona, Phoenix
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokolith View Post
    1/10. Couldn't get past 2 seconds in. Thats fair, right?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhnmUdmz74
    5/10, I actually think Foo Fighters newest album is their best.. Instrumentally it is better..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o

    Bagpipes, Violins, Flutes and Hurdy Gurdys + Head banging women = Epic Win right?
    Last edited by Eyrothath; 05-04-2008 at 18:43.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokolith View Post
    1/10. Couldn't get past 2 seconds in. Thats fair, right?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKhnmUdmz74
    Fair enough.
    5/10. Pretty decent, but starts out too slow and gets to be kind of a screamfest for my tastes. One of the Foo Fighters' lesser performances in my opinion.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=few4kiKjNzw
    Edit: next post be on this post and the one preceding it maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Wrong View Post
    [Alfar]'s like a Stephen Hawking rookie card.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    What if our imagination is a figment of the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by YGOTAS#13
    Gay people like to hibernate in caves.

  7. #7

    Default

    ibtrr

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alfaroverall View Post
    Fair enough.
    5/10. Pretty decent, but starts out too slow and gets to be kind of a screamfest for my tastes. One of the Foo Fighters' lesser performances in my opinion.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=few4kiKjNzw
    Edit: next post be on this post and the one preceding it maybe?
    8/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtkMqOU4s-I

  9. #9
    3000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotharr View Post
    Necro is hardcore, 7/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ0z6g6BLj8

  10. #10
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    416

  11. #11
    2000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona, Phoenix
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    The last song I posted never got rated..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o

    Again..

    To the person above me, heh.. 2/10??

    EDIT: ..
    Last edited by Eyrothath; 05-04-2008 at 18:51.

  12. #12
    1000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Join Date: 1983
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimzs70 View Post
    wtf? 1/10

    My song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5vYov5JJLs

    “Advocates of capitalism are very apt to appeal to the sacred principles of liberty, which are embodied in one maxim: The fortunate must not be restrained in the exercise of tyranny over the unfortunate”
    Forumfall is bad for your mental health

  13. #13
    5000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Scotland & Norway
    Posts
    5,820
    Old UO RP'er who misses CoY and ERPA.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfTheAges View Post
    I still believe in a market economy, only the market is centrally planned ;)

  14. #14
    2000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona, Phoenix
    Posts
    2,503

  15. #15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •