Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Default New Darkfall Unholy Wars Video: The Crafting System

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”. In peace, we prepare for war…

Aventurine has posted the newest in the series of Darkfall Unholy Wars feature videos. This new video gives information regarding the Darkfall Unholy Wars crafting system. Darkfall Unholy Wars is not just about the fiercest, most massive online battles. To survive in Agon and become the best of the best, you need to equip yourself with powerful equipment. In the video you’ll get the first idea about what the Darkfall Unholy Wars crafting system is all about.

Please, follow the link below to watch the "Darkfall Unholy Wars: Crafting" video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bGr8IL5kl0

Nicely done video!

Normal User

why not show some of the most epic stuff you can craft?

this shows noob items and isnt anything we can use to show friends and other gamers...

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG4Kq_Ycckc

the man, the myth, the legend..

Its a horrible video in my opinion the aesthetic/art style has no continuity with the other videos with the text that is shown and the graphic effects in the background. Also some of the text flashes fairly fast to be read completely. And last but certainly not least... They misspelled (recipes) "recipies"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...r8IL5kl0#t=50s

Very unprofessional!

K E L S E N | R A V E N H E A R T
    Imperator of | I M P E R I U M

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsen View Post
    Its a horrible video in my opinion the aesthetic/art style has no continuity with the other videos with the text that is shown and the graphic effects in the background. Also some of the text flashes fairly fast to be read completely. And last but certainly not least... They misspelled (recipes) "recipies"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...r8IL5kl0#t=50s

Very unprofessional!
    good stuff .

Normal User

Its terrible how I prefer original darkfall gui over this one.. I mean.. one of the crafting bars go straight across the middle of the screen.. wtf is that.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Unuldur View Post

Aventurine has posted the newest in the series of Darkfall Unholy Wars feature videos. This new video gives information regarding the Darkfall Unholy Wars crafting system. Darkfall Unholy Wars is not just about the fiercest, most massive online battles. To survive in Agon and become the best of the best, you need to equip yourself with powerful equipment. In the video you’ll get the first idea about what the Darkfall Unholy Wars crafting system is all about.

Please, follow the link below to watch the "Darkfall Unholy Wars: Crafting" video:

I think the fact that there are only 8 comments on this new video, should make AV wonder if this game is dead on arrival.

Cool crafting video.

no content no people in.... with the bug to dupe was all shown and built before the wipe came..till now no new features in the beta client (only visual things and new sounds)...

when the other classes are in, the dungeons the siege equipement , the big ships, other cities... and a moderator team which can handle the these art of shitstorm (what i never saw on a gaming community) maybeeee.... the gamers coming back..but its a big maybe atm...

for the moment, there is no point to QQ, to flame or the hate in this forum..they have our money and work with it.. and maybeeeee there comes a "good" game out.
    Last edited by Zalasahr; 02-14-2013 at 23:27.
    Dfo.eu @ Facebook

"Viel Feind, viel Ehr"
    "The more danger, the more honor"

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Unuldur View Post

SO YOU PEOPLE ARE ADVERTISING ONE OF THE WORST FEATURES!? comon av smarten up the game is going to die before it even goes live.... ALL THE HARDCORE people i knew who loved df 1 HATE df uw. No WoW player will play this game because it is not polished or balanced and never will be. BRING BACK DF1 please

Insert random QQ.

Normal User

This video actually made me want to delete the game... definitely not showing this one to any of my friends..

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by kizzay View Post
    This video actually made me want to delete the game... definitely not showing this one to any of my friends..
    Yeah, very poor video, they should hire a decent director :P
    Political and Commercial control through local markets

The Warrior, the Archer, the Glass Cannon, the Support Healer and the Box for sand.
    Who lives by the word of mouth, dies by the word of mouth
    http://bit.ly/wk7TN6

Quote Originally Posted by Kzo Zonix View Post
    SO YOU PEOPLE ARE ADVERTISING ONE OF THE WORST FEATURES!? comon av smarten up the game is going to die before it even goes live.... ALL THE HARDCORE people i knew who loved df 1 HATE df uw. No WoW player will play this game because it is not polished or balanced and never will be. BRING BACK DF1 please
    what you talking about... what exactly YOU and all these other flamerkids dont understand is..that these hardcore kids (which you calling yourself too) are only 1-2% of the MMORPG - Player World Wide... to less to finance a big game..to less to earn money with it..

eat it you arent the target, a better mix of all for all gamers (casuals, less hardcoreres, pvE whores..) that are all more features for the others... which means more people comin in (maybe) which means more people to kill = more pvp.. after a big war..clans have the option to come back when they lived in safe zones for 2-3 weeks..where is your problem?

the game speed is low because you have the stats for it (look at the early df1 days right after the first beta)

DF 1 was shit, df 1 wasnt balanced, df1 was only a game for scriptkids (i used them too), df1 had nothing exept 1 xIcanuseerverthingatmthesametimeicanslau gthereveybodyicancraftineverything class ..(what a bullshit)..this means..every player used the same weapons with the same enchants, with the same armor and used the same spells in every situation like the other 400 active player ..wow yea...df 1 was a good game..complete shit..and you say it was a great game...lol

and again.... you compare df1 (the endgame, after 3 1/2 years of the release) to a game with is in a beta on a very early client version, where only 30% of all "classes-roles" are in, were only 5% of the players have a weapon mastery ..where no mage have high stats, ... and yes its beta.. and they will fix and they have to fix... ITS NOT A FINISHED RELEASED GAME CLIENT ...can you eat this... for the moment here is no place to flame, no place to QQ and no place to freak out because its only a game ..seriously get a RL.

you have no idea whats going behind..what the partners of AV say, include what Valve (steam= big factor ) said before the beta starts.. maybe they have to remade alot ..you dont know it.. to chill is pretty good honey.
    Last edited by Zalasahr; 02-15-2013 at 12:50.
    Dfo.eu @ Facebook

"Viel Feind, viel Ehr"
    "The more danger, the more honor"

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    why not show some of the most epic stuff you can craft?

this shows noob items and isnt anything we can use to show friends and other gamers...
    true
    EU: Aselding Yerma
    DF1: WHIP CRACK

You have been permanently banned from all Darkfall Unholy Wars discussions.
    You were banned by a Darkfall Unholy Wars developer.