Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    http://www.steamgraph.net/index.php?...pid=570&from=0

Enjoy it whole you still can. Or go watch some Riot funded leagues with all the viewerbots.
    league's not on Steam...

Oh noes not 300k players, really? About that...

New statistics from the creator of League of Legends (and a variety of industry sources) indicate that the free multiplayer PC real-time strategy game had an average of 3 million concurrent online users in July, besting the entire combined total peak player count for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox 360 (1.4 million) and people playing the top 100 games on Steam (650,000).

Riot Games, developer of League, also noted in an infographic that the game usually sees an average of 12 million players a day, with about 32 million active players logging in every month. Just for reference, when World of Warcraft sat at the top, it had about 12 million subscribers total.
    By your own reasoning, clearly LoL is a better game.
    Last edited by Ragnarok LoW; 02-14-2013 at 14:37.

CONTACT DFUWinfo on the forums for site related stuff

No, not by my reasoning. By Croim's retarded reasoning. The graph was just there to show the exponential growth.

If you like playing games aimed at a casual audience, designed for kids - fine. But just don't try telling everybody that it's the better game.

The illusion is being kept alive by the tournaments, all sponsored by Riot Games.
    Last edited by Emolas; 02-14-2013 at 15:53.

Normal User

The illusion is being kept alive by the tournament sponsored all sponsored by Riot Games.
    this is my favorite part that every LoLFag looks past. The tournies in Dota are sponsored by outside organizations (with the exception of TI each year).

Riot pays for all those tournaments to happen. They are keeping their sinking ship afloat by throwing money at it, but it's not working.

Also, dat graph. If these LoLfags had ever taken a math class maybe they'd be able to decipher what that graph even means and be able to develop multiple metagames in their shite excuse for a "moba"

6000+

No, not by my reasoning. By Croim's retarded reasoning. The graph was just there to show the exponential growth.

If you like playing games aimed at a casual audience, designed for kids - fine. But just don't try telling everybody that it's the better game.

The illusion is being kept alive by the tournaments, all sponsored by Riot Games.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa, shut the fuck up, that was not my reasoning you asshole, dont try to blame your stupidity on me.

I said, LoL is more fun than dota2.

That was my reasoning, simple as.

edit:
    Or its because LoL

is more fun than dota2..

whaaaaaat
    See, dumbass.
    Last edited by Croim; 02-14-2013 at 17:02.
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

any moba is great when both teams are of equal skill!

on terms of fun - smite is the greatest, dota the cultest and LoL is just popular(among kiddos mainly, including my young brothers and half their classes). When I started playing smite I turned LoL only few times to sell my free account.

also to mention every moba has a lot of bad sides but in the end it is all about teamplay and how you utilize your set of heroes in the team. If you have a good team in xy moba then that moba is probably very good for you no matter the flaws of it.

Also I would like to mark bloodline champions as best technical concept of arena game which failed misreably because it tried to follow in footsteps of popular mobas and not keep on being original.

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

I'll never understand all of the hate on Smite. It's a great game, and easily equal in quality to its RTS counterparts.

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

1000+

Why is there a debate going on?

Banned

Smite is an awesome game no matter what any of you clowns say. Its also a very competitive pvp game that rewards skill immensely. If you are bad you are bad. Of course the skill ceiling isn't as high as say quake live but who gives a shit its not supposed to be. It is definitely a legitimately competitive game though don't be fooled.

Smite and moba games all have low skillcap.

Fucking smite
    DF1:Lahmage Bahmage/Katy Perry(EU) DWARF KITTEN (NA)
    DFUW: Lah Mage (EU) Lahmage SNSD (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok LoW View Post
    [URL]

http://www.gomtv.net/2011gstl1/news/60890

those salaries do not include sponsorships or twitch partnership.
    Thats a fucking stupid bit of data, it shows 20 people from the whole fucking world?

Not only is this SC2, its also very fucking difficult to be a 'pro' gamer, its kinda something that comes naturally, or it doesnt come at all.

And the 20th guy is getting 7k a year winnings? Not really notable, its like less than minimum wage, and think of all the practice and hard work that takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyralei View Post
    Thats a fucking stupid bit of data, it shows 20 people from the whole fucking world?

Not only is this SC2, its also very fucking difficult to be a 'pro' gamer, its kinda something that comes naturally, or it doesnt come at all.

And the 20th guy is getting 7k a year winnings? Not really notable, its like less than minimum wage, and think of all the practice and hard work that takes.

Theses prize money dont include every tournament or sponsors at all.

Having a partner twitch channel can net you between hundreds to thousands every month.

CONTACT DFUWinfo on the forums for site related stuff

Having a partner twitch channel can net you between hundreds to thousands every month.
    I know that you can earn a lot but i still think its stupid to argue about how much 0.01% of the gaming population of the world can potentially earn based on 100 variables and a lot of luck.

I've earned 20 quid from dota so im an expert
    Last edited by Lyralei; 02-15-2013 at 12:13.

yesterday friend linked me some fgt streamer guy(plays wow and I don't understand what is fun with his streams) who got 41 000$ as donation from some guy. Then while I was watching trying to figure what is fun in watching that guy(my resolution was - he ain't fun/interesting/pro at all lol) some guy donated 1000$ because his kindergarten daughters told him to donate. the world

Quote Originally Posted by ForumAccount View Post
    Smite and moba games all have low skillcap.
    you are so wrong in this, just look all the retards who play it, if it had low skillcap then why they play like retards when they should own in the game according to you because of low skillcap.
    Last edited by freakd; 02-15-2013 at 13:04.