Thread: DF: Unholy Wars

Normal User

Default DF: Unholy Wars

Is this the only place to get info?

http://www.darkfallonline.com/blog/

Also, I try to log in with my old Darkfall account and it cannot find it, or the email its registered to. Friend is having the same problem. We stopped playing DF when it had so many bugs, and now we want to start again and feel that hopefully this is the dark fall we were waiting for the first time. Any information is also appreciated. Thank you!

*****Just found out that I had to go to the Euro website to log into my accout.
    Last edited by SaiLence; 11-18-2012 at 23:21.

The link you provided as well as the "News" and "Spotlight" section on this forum.
    wat
    skreww L00se - Zealot / Black Shields
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim Mok View Post
    You steam rolled a weaker alliance, and took some pixels you guys are really good.
    How can anyone beat the zerg you guys are rolling around with?
    Have fun nut cupping 100+ players.

Normal User

Thank you.

I log into my account and it asks for my darkfall redemtion code. I already have bought this game and I am wondering how do I know that it's still a viable darkfall account so that I may recieve the DF: Unholy Wars 'update' for free?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by SaiLence View Post
    I log into my account and it asks for my darkfall redemtion code.
    The Redeem Darkfall Code is the only thing that should be in your online shop. I am not sure what the purpose of this ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by SaiLence View Post
    I already have bought this game and I am wondering how do I know that it's still a viable darkfall account so that I may recieve the DF: Unholy Wars 'update' for free?
    They have not given any information about this. We are all in the dark as to when/what/where.

As mentioned in some other posts, if you have an account on the EU darkfall, if possible, send them a ticket to transfer your account to NA if you need the NA account.

Normal User

Thank you for your reply!