Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Brazlar View Post

GL AV, keep trolling the bank, your customers, and your new investors.
    WtB Troll video of their meetings and business discussions
    I know what music is playing for sure...

Normal User

As a fan of everything DF1 tried to accomplish, I find it surprising that people are sweating this delay. The main reason people should be happy that this game is being delayed: the hype.

The biggest time MMOs get talked about are in the weeks before it's release. After they get released, they quickly fall off the hype radar.

I also think it's a smart move to release after Planetside 2, not before. PlanetSide 2 will be a direct competator with very similar style gameplay, only they have the ridiculously marketing budget, curteousy of SoE. If UW was releasing before, some folks who'd be inclined to buy it may actually decide to give it a pass in favor of the awesomely marketed SOE product with a budget 50x larger.

If, however, Darkfall releases about a month later... the folks who bought PS2 and realized how much of a pile of crap it is (lets face it - innovation left Sony back in the 70s), they'll be much more inclined to take a long look at DF2.0.

In the end, DFUW will succeed or fail depending on its ability to get and retain people - an extra 3 weeks of hype and a release not impeded by a major Sony competitor will, in my opinion, only add to the number of people who give this game a try.

As for retention, well, we can only wait and see.

1000+

If I were any of you I wouldn't take the 12th of december off either. Atleast not if there hasn't been a beta or something more than 1 minute videos that don't show much of anything.

Normal User

kinda funey that they hwent lernd anything from ther previus fails with promis of relesedates and sow on.....

so fucking sad

Normal User US1 Player

suspicious they pushed it back to the day the world will end. don't think it's a coincidence.

... what a bunch of incompetent amateurs.

but one thing i have to admit: at least they are aware of how shitty they are in what they do ... or why did they never do any PR or advertising if not for keeping a backdoor open if ... well, when the SHTF...?
    Sherd Nazeer

Normal User

Hahahaha, wow AV are bad. Not like anything has changed though.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=80293&datel  ine=1334379644

Aglon Dark - Black Shields

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by EvilYeti91 View Post
    so fucking stupid, many people took holidays for 20th.
    so many fucking stupid people took holidays for 20th.

There, i fixed it for you.

Normal User

Would be nice to notify everyone through mail that your launch date has shifted, since you have notified them about the old date already...

Normal User US1 Player

They may have delayed the game, but, I am not sure why everyone is upset. Get me once shame on you, get me twice shame on me. In all honesty, it really feels like most of the discruntled individuals are the ones that are desperate for a game that isnt a themepark. Not that they are desperate for darkfall, just desperate for a non themeparl.

Where is the Friday Update ?
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Where is the Friday Update ?
    Here it is.

No, seriously, where is it?

releaseing the same time with PS2, Hitman and Assassin’s Creed, would have been nice, for the first few weeks, as servers would have been on low workload.

Now everyone who would have played that games instead of DF:UW, the first few weeks, is now in the F5 Game too when shop goes live.

2000+

worst company ever
    AQ recruiting deck hands, cannoneers, a.b.s, riggers, cabin boys, powder monkeys, swabbies, cooks, swordsmen.

Quote Originally Posted by foskamink View Post
    worst company ever
    Not even close.