Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 514151625 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dearth View Post
    This is sarcasm right?
    no i said they same thing about the first launch and i was right. gut feeling i guess.

you dont make a release date 3 weeks out and miss it. there first release date was the same jan to feb in about a 3 week period ish
    Last edited by yamisniper; 11-14-2012 at 21:37.
    /pets the naysayers.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by yamisniper View Post
    no i said they same thing about the first launch and i was right. gut feeling i guess.

you dont make a release date 3 weeks out and miss it. there first release date was the same jan to feb in about a 3 week period ish
    Also because if they don't release in 2012 their new bussiness partners will probably put them belly up.
    Political and Commercial control through local markets

The Warrior, the Archer, the Glass Cannon, the Support Healer and the Box for sand.
    Who lives by the word of mouth, dies by the word of mouth
    http://bit.ly/wk7TN6

Normal User US1 Player

NOPE, but you can say you are making a new version for years and years, make a release date, then miss the date.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dearth View Post
    NOPE, but you can say you are making a new version for years and years, make a release date, then miss the date.
    could and i agree on there new partners. plus this feels like the first delay for df in jan we just have to see tho
    /pets the naysayers.

Good call guys.

Tasos Take your time will be here ready when you guys are.

Lets make this a smooth launch and bring in the masses. players are eager and excited over UHW.

We are at a crazy time in the global econmy, that means you guys need to make dam sure this game is ready for launch. Its a make or break moment and There is so many games on the market that are dieing that just released this year alone.

Tasos,AV, LEts get this right.
    Cheers Chris.
    Get the latest infodarkfallonline.com/uw/
    If you have account issues, please send an email to noaccount@aventurine.gr - This will create a support ticket directly to help Aventurine track your issue and resolve it.

Latest Videos

Normal User

if people quit because of a 3 week delay they really need to get over them selfs
    you realise this is darkfall 2010 all overagain right?

Banned

With AV's track record... and carrying it directly into unholy wars with this... I really don't care to play jus b/c I kno its giving these douchers money. Tis why the rest of brutaL quit so very long ago. And not a damn thing has changed.

Banned

Fucken fail harder as a company, please try.

Normal User

HAHAHA, its AV guys? come on. You've just been tasos'd.

As previously said, noone is suprised, just disappointed.. But I am suprised that the news was only cushioned with -

"In the meanwhile we’ll also give you a lot more insight into the game."

but no insight was given to cushion the blow...

You players crying about a push back GTFO. TIRED of your crying complainging.

If you are that pissed off then leave no one is holding your hand to stay. oh whats that this is the only game you want to play then stfu and wait patiently. Quit tarring down this company, they are trying for fuck sakes. Most of there country men don't even have jobs let alone trying to get into the office every day. get off there back.
    If you have account issues, please send an email to noaccount@aventurine.gr - This will create a support ticket directly to help Aventurine track your issue and resolve it.

Latest Videos

Normal User

All AV need's to do now is open Pre orders and take your money before 12/12/12 and another push back . Only then will the trolling of you blinkered retards will be complete .

At that time Tasos will be anounced king of the internet prompting it to go down forever , sparking world unrest , rioting and finaly the end of days .

And its all because you followed AV in this failed endevour .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Windblade View Post

If you are that pissed off then leave no one is holding your hand to stay. oh whats that this is the only game you want to play then stfu and wait patiently. Quit tarring down this company, they are trying for fuck sakes. Most of there country men don't even have jobs let alone trying to get into the office every day. get off there back.
    Shut the fuck up, we've been waiting for DF2010 for 3-4 years now... They failed to ever come out with it... then claim that they made a new game rather than just patching the current game... then 2-3 years later they finally give another date... and then it changes again.

These greek fucks can go die in a g'damn fire. kthx

Fuck you AV.

then leave its simple

Latest Videos

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Windblade View Post

like 3-4 years?

Maybe if you think before you speak you may not come off as a fucking moron. Aaah shit, nevermind; logic and stuff.