Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5141516 LastLast

How is the Chat split up. I assume it is one global chat with another tab for each race only for clans which prefer one race only.

The chaos chat is probably gone because it makes no sense.
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

Serious question, if I'm alfar will I go red for killing humans? According to the new lore I would, but that would be a bad thing. No role play.

Just make that red players can be attacked in capital city by blue or red players but cant fight back so to be red will be hard to live whit. if you are blue you are portected full in capital citys.

DF1 clan history:hellbourne,the republic of silver sun,deviance,brothers n sisters,argonauts,nocry

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    Just make that red players can be attacked in capital city by blue or red players but cant fight back so to be red will be hard to live whit. if you are blue you are portected full in capital citys.
    other can attack reds in citys but u cant fight back? sounds false. it should be like in UO, when a red will be attacked in citys, the blue one will flagged grey for him. So if ur red ur not save in citys, but u can protect youself.

Banned

ANYONE willing to bet the people whining over not having an alignment system are the carebears that would exploit it? ... personaly i think nothing is better then what we have now where a vet just runs around behind u hitting u 1nce till they go blue and hitting u again and if your new u cant outheal them.

best way for them to balance the system is when you run into the "safe zones" and while ur waiting for teh timer to run out and someone hits you then it resets it so you cant just run around and avoid most hits and get safe...

and the color system works cazz we all get a nice red or blue color simple as that... like the devs said its just a sandbox feature for players to enjoy at their own discretion

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    you sir are the biggest retard i have ever seen post. stop posting uninstal the game.. dont come back for 2.0 .... sell your computer its of no use to you

Normal User

a bit late, but seriously safe zones?? Now the game will be lake every other mmos out there :S

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rezew View Post
    a bit late, but seriously safe zones?? Now the game will be lake every other mmos out there :S
    refer to y post above yours... please... if that is your thoughts please read above you

Normal User

So there are no drawbacks to going red, except that others see that you are red? Alright...

With enemy factions gone, how would someone return to blue if they wanted to?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by kheled View Post
    So there are no drawbacks to going red, except that others see that you are red? Alright...

With enemy factions gone, how would someone return to blue if they wanted to?

I'd like this answering too, everyone will end up red in normal game play as far as i can work out.

Normal User

Default yes

yes
    Darkfall Enthusiast

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by DeathPenalty View Post
    yes
    fuck you

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by DeathPenalty View Post
    yes
    What a weak necro
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=353639&date  line=1354816425
    SG of The Vast
    Visit our Website: http://thevastguild.com/

lame
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

Stole my idea.