Thread: [NA] Red Sky

Default [NA] Red Sky

Yes.

But maybe a new name, and possible non-ARAC this time.

There will be a navy, oh yes, there will be

can i join?

Enjoy some Trammie Surprise Vids!
    youtube.com/user/trammie65

We will likely have pretty open recruiting, but keep a set of non-negotiable standards of expected conduct for all clan members, particularly around naming and vent/comms conduct.

Basic tenents will be respecting other members, and no children in the clan (based on conduct, not strictly age) - parents want to be able to play the game wihtout babysitting. If they wanted to look after people's children they can get thier own kids to organise a sleep over night and play My Horse and Me 2 on Wii instead of Darkfall

Given it will be a light roleplaying clan, names shouldn't be the childish "imitation tough guy" rubbish many that were common in Df 1.0.: there will undoubtedly be plenty of "Pwn YOuZ" clans out there to join for those who want to express thier inner brat.

2000+

Would you be interested in forming an alliance? PM Spades911 for more details.

Good luck Lillian, I'm rooting for you!
    I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or darkfall for everyone,
    but they've always worked for me.

Zushakon Odi

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lillian View Post
    ... and no children in the clan (based on conduct, not strictly age) - parents want to be able to play the game wihtout babysitting. If they wanted to look after people's children they can get thier own kids to organise a sleep over night and play My Horse and Me 2 on Wii instead of Darkfall
    tee hee

Well said

Good luck Lady Lillian, I hope DF2 attracts more clans like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay Rica View Post
    Would you be interested in forming an alliance? PM Spades911 for more details.
    As before we will be very open to forming alliances, anyone who read my thread on wolves and sheep will understand my logic very well on that.

There were very few opportunities to do mercenary ship work in Df 1.0, although we did discretely do some of that when it came up. We did run ships more than once with the "we bring the ship and crew, you bring the marines" model, and that worked superbly.

For those who never knew it, I often formed "on the water" alliances for sea towers and such, particularly with other clans. For example when we saw a ship of the line being launched with a huge crew, I had our 2 brigantines team up with nother clan so that we had a squadron of 3 ships to go after the big ship, rather than everyone fighting each other and the big ship being effectively immune to any one opponent. We sank a frigate that day, and chased the SotL until Saints & extras ran out of repair shards.

Anyway we have a few things to settle on between now and launch, but hell yes we want to have the shipyards churning out ships, crews of people having a blast doing pve with ships and dungeons, and the odd fleet of ships out there trying to prove you don't need to have played 3 years to win the sea towers. YARRRRRR