Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2000+

Default [NA] Undead Lords - UDL

Undead Lords

Undead Lords is a gaming community that has been around for 18 years. We started back with AOL Online and the game Neverwinter Nights and moved on to UO, EQ, DAoC,SB,WoW,AoC,WAR and than arrived at DFO.

As soon as a member could purchase the game in the F5' period the guild was made, appx 1st week of EU UDL was born in Darkfall. The clan itself has been up from that day 100%. We have never dropped to 0 members, never disbanded, never renamed, never had a takeover etc. We have had our clan, morals, and guidelines since the start and that has never changed. The leadership of UDL has been inhouse bred starting with Lord Kanien, going on to Zers Pravus, Lady Salina, Akasha and at the current moment, myself type Forced. Kanien, Akasha and Zers still have active subs and are in the clan at this moment.

In the greater 4 years that UDL has been playing this game more than 3/4ths of that was in a top tier contending alliance and we have held one or more holdings for at least 90% of that time as well. From the rock solid start to finish alliance on EU correctly named the SBA - ShadowBane Alliance made up of pretty close to 100% of all the clans that had a past in SB. When the NA servers came out we held a very handsome 24-4-4 siege record and had / held a major grip from wolf lands down the mid west of the map to elf lands. One of the most memorable sieges that I can personally recall, and one of the most viewed sieges of all time is the SBA defense @ Erinthel w/ TheMercs help against CotC here. (@ 7:51 you can see a level 25 fireball from the top right of Yellow's screen. That was mine from the 2nd level )

At the start of NA we made the SPA Shadow Pack Alliance and hosted VAMP who came with the transfers. We got the short end of that stick after taking Aradoth and Erinthel as Aradoth was given to VAMP and they left us after stocking up on our handouts. We traded Erinthel for Bladethorpe and shortly later joined the Cairn Alliance. We moved on to Frostborne and the Turtle alliance, than created Revo and took out Blood. From there we lived in Ul'Hamra and had one of the most epic sieges I've been to on NA vs Necromongers and their band of hired mercs including DHW, Zealot, Grief and many others here.

That siege defensive win, than loss, than win again put us back in the game and we moved to Dag and created a temp alliance with SB and HH that later turned into the UDL alliance of UDL, HH and Libra whom was at the top tier for the better part of a year. This alliance fought many groups on the server, but by far 3/4ths of our fights were against the renounced best at the time Zealot / DHW. From our wars over a year + of fights, both of these two elitest groups of players have renamed multiple times after failing. At one point they even put their hatred aside that they had for each other (here) to put the servers two best groups together to try and have a chance to crush their enemies. Lets just say they quit the game shortly later. At this current point UDL is still on the server, and still in one of the top tier alliances on the server allied to Defiance with a very respectable set of holdings and yet again a top tier alliance.

UDL has always been a very PvP focused clan with a very strong core that is not scared to pick up the less than average players and build them into something respectable. We could kick everyone out of our clan that is not on par and keep the group that can fight anyone on the server and cry zerg all day, but this game is not about 1v1's it has a much larger picture and we have strived to be apart of that. From one of the 1st Q5 Enchanters (Zers), the top Enchanter to date (Emerald) the 1st wonder of NA (Talpec) to holding some of the coolest people in Darkfall and being apart of over 4 years of fights and sieges UDL has been though it all.

People have their reasons as to why they are reserved against us or why they may hate us. Some dont even know why they dont like us they just do. Many people who are not up to date or dont know DF's History may not know the entire story of UDL and thats because generally we try and encourage a humble approach, Actions speak louder than words. Our leaders are not on the forums with multiple thousands of posts talking about how good we are and how everyone else is bad. Few of our members care enough to make videos to promote the clan in such a way. We are a different breed of players that really enjoy the time we have gaming together.

To tie it together from start to end. UDL is a community guild that came from past games and will play future games and though our time in Darkfall we have selected some 20 players to become full members or Knights of UDL who will continue to game with us in the years to come. We have put ourselves out there and thus will create friends and rivalries in each and every game we set our sights on. For all of these reasons and our rich history in Darkfall we feel about as good as you would if you could beat this game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After all that the Undead Lords will continue on its path in Darkfall Unholy Wars

-type
    type Forced

Normal User US1 Player

Thumbs down

Big ole' zerg.

UDL has never been good in PvP, at least not even numbers..please stop lying to people.
    Last edited by Wet Vag; 10-07-2012 at 08:58.

tak 2 bnk

Quote Originally Posted by Wet Vag View Post
    Big ole' zerg.

UDL has never been good in PvP, at least not even numbers..please stop lying to people.
    No offense but I find that kind of funny considering when we were allied we all beat IR 1v1 and I was not nearly as good back then

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Ferumbras View Post
    No offense but I find that kind of funny considering when we were allied we all beat IR 1v1 and I was not nearly as good back then
    No offense but I wasn't in IF when they were allied to the undead lords, But w.e.

GoDs Wrath Clan Representative
    (Guild Leader)
    Long term follower

UDL is one of the staple names in PvP games. Nice to see you're giving it another go. Looking forward to duking it out with you guys.

Normal User

I think Gods Wrath Clan is a staple.

I remember your blob force on IPY(original) back in the day. That was always a hoot.
    Lord Keflon

Normal User

Love the shout-out. Hope to see your corpse bleeding out soon!

Time for a potshot!

Everyone knows you join up with the biggest zerg you can get in the bed with.
    Last edited by Bloodbane; 10-11-2012 at 14:40. Reason: didn't mean to come off so harsh tbh
    Connoisseur Bloodbane
    Blood

2000+

Ahh, your worship is duly noted.
    type Forced

Must be weird, not knowing who you are.

Normal User US1 Player

Bump for the guild that won darkfall

Superior Styles

say whaaaaat?

Normal User US1 Player

Bump