Ilythiiri Clan Leader

Default [EU] Old Ilythiiri members get in contact here!

Heyhey!
    Ilythiiri was a small guild of about 40 players at DF1 launch and most members quit DF within a year.
    We held the hamlet Mohera on Ruby and rolled with B@D alot.

Unfortunately I don't have a way to contact my old members so I'm hoping a few of them will see this thread atleast and maybe we can get a hold of most of the old members before DF:UW launch.

So if you were a member or know a member please contact me!
    There is a plan and together we can restore Ilythiiri!

(And excuse me for this wierd way of contacting my members! )
    Last edited by boxcar_lozer; 10-07-2012 at 22:13.

13,000+

Good luck to you dark elves!
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

Ilythiiri Clan Leader

Thank you!

I hope all guilds get a good amount of members in for the launch!

Gonna be fun on a bun!

I was in this pre EU launch, played for a month or 2, and quit. Came back a couple months later and clan was no more...
    Still got my sig http://imgur.com/BAzLr I really didn't like the font I choose...
    Last edited by heliumbox; 10-06-2012 at 15:35.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by heliumbox View Post
    I was in this pre EU launch, played for a month or 2, and quit. Came back a couple months later and clan was no more...
    I was in it prelaunch too, but a while after launch the Leaders left without any notice and clan got taken over by the american branch..

Best thing we ever did was the backstab on Soldiers of Thunderstorm, that was damn great cinema.

Ilythiiri Clan Leader

Haha yea that was just boring alliance bullshit with SoT, but really fun to screw with them!

I played for several months as co-leader but then I got in to an education and had no time to play, together with all the shitty bugs and exploits and insane grind etc. so I started being less active and the american squad took over the leading roll since they were the most active players in the guild..

Now I run my own company and I can take the time I need to play in the extent I want =)

If we are at least 10 ppl who want to bring back Ilythiiri to life we can go for it!
    I really love the way Ilythiiri was ment to function. And in DF:UW, members would hopefully stay more than a few months.

I have a good relationship with Bad Boys for Life (B@D) and will play with them, either in their clan or as a partner-clan via Ilythiiri.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Drago Palmas View Post
    I was in it prelaunch too, but a while after launch the Leaders left without any notice and clan got taken over by the american branch..

Best thing we ever did was the backstab on Soldiers of Thunderstorm, that was damn great cinema.
    They actually did notice us before they left. Shiva told us he would be really busy with studying and Czepa never really got into the game.

I ran the clan for another month after you left as well, but we were so inactive that I joined up with our allied clan, OT Brotherhood.

After running with multiple guild in Darkfall, I settled with a clan and will be joining them as well in DF:UW.

But I still wish you the best of luck in Darkfall:UW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    I've never lifted in my life but I'll go and see how much I can bench and let you guys know.

Quote Originally Posted by Drago Palmas View Post

Mori<3

Hope to see most of the Ilythiiri crew back for UW, nice peeps!
    I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or darkfall for everyone,
    but they've always worked for me.

Zushakon Odi

Ilythiiri Clan Leader

Nice to see that some old members are going to play DF:UW!
    I hope I run in to many of you ingame =)

I will be playing with B@D from launch.

Normal User

Hi,

I started playing in April 2009 and Ilythiiri splitted up pretty soon after. Joined few other small clans which all ended up dying. And finally settling with The Black Company. Which I played with a long time.
    I quess my first priority is to see if TBC will be reformed but it looks unlikely to happen, at least not much noice from them yet.
    So are you joining B@D or are you going to put Ilythiiri up? Or both

Nego Dath
    Last edited by Lesrach; 10-14-2012 at 13:29.

Ilythiiri Clan Leader

Hey Nego!
    I will be playing with B@D in their guild and I intend to play with them indefinately, they are great guys and I agree with how they run their guild and their plan for DF:UW is how I would do it in Ilythiiri =)

Though if I can get some old Ilythiiri members on the train on starting up the guild again I would gladly do that, along with a partnership with B@D.
    As of right now though most of our old members have moved to new guilds and some will not come back to DF:UW.

Czepa will probably play casualy from time to time, he does not have much time to play.

So we'll have to see what happens further up the road.
    No matter what thought I will always play with B@D, wether it's as a member or in Ilythiiri as an allied clan.

If your guild does not come back..
    Get back to me and I'll see if you can join us in B@D for the release.
    We don't recruit right now but I think they are open to old B@D and Ily members.