Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Longbarrel

  1. #1

    Default Longbarrel

    A crew of highly competitive, long term gaming friends for 6+ years and counting, we're going to be in force for Darkfall UW once we get some of our members' computers upgraded and ready.

    Recruitment will most likely be closed outside of friends/relatives, but if for some reason you are interested in playing with us during UW, shoot me a PM.

    CURRENT MEMBER LIST:
    (Clan Creator - Supreme General) DOLPHIN RIDER
    Background: Played professionally &/or competitively on Darkfall, GunZ: The Duel, Repulse, Blacklight Retribution

    (Clan Cofounder : Supreme General) Lime (UW name not decided yet)
    Background: Played professionally &/or competitively on GunZ: The Duel, Repulse, RaiderZ Alpha & CBT, Team Fortress 2

    (Clan Cofounder : Supreme General) Artule (UW name not decided yet)
    Background: Played professionally &/or competitively on Counter-Strike 1.5, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike GO, GunZ: The Duel, Repulse, RaiderZ Alpha & CBT

    (Clan Cofounder : Supreme General) Markp (UW name not decided yet)
    Background: Played professionally &/or competitively on Team Fortress 2, GunZ: The Duel, Super Street Fighter 4

    Will be updated if necessary.
    Last edited by joshuawn; 10-06-2012 at 03:26.
    Quote Originally Posted by AjentOranj View Post
    That 1/10th of a second must be wreaking havoc on your k/d.

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    I know how the game works

  2. #2
    Banned Itwasnt Luck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,916

    Default

    im a member of longbarrel too

  3. #3

    Default

    member of LB reporting in.

  4. #4

    Default

    Can I join Longbarrels even if I aimbot? J/w. Also, I'm so bored what game you playing these days bro



  5. #5
    Banned EvilYeti91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    /signed

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    Co lead a guild with dolphin back when i was active. Hes a great player and a nice guy who can teach people that are willing to learn. highly recommend his clan for anyone who was good at other fps games but may be new to DF.

  7. #7
    Normal User Sir Balin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshuawn View Post
    A crew of highly competitive, long term gaming friends for 6+ years and counting, we're going to be in force for Darkfall UW once we get some of our members' computers upgraded and ready.

    Recruitment will most likely be closed outside of friends/relatives, but if for some reason you are interested in playing with us during UW, shoot me a PM.

    CURRENT MEMBER LIST:
    (Clan Creator - Supreme General) DOLPHIN RIDER
    Background: Played professionally &/or competitively on Darkfall, GunZ: The Duel, Repulse, Blacklight Retribution

    (Clan Cofounder : Supreme General) Lime (UW name not decided yet)
    Background: Played professionally &/or competitively on GunZ: The Duel, Repulse, RaiderZ Alpha & CBT, Team Fortress 2

    (Clan Cofounder : Supreme General) Artule (UW name not decided yet)
    Background: Played professionally &/or competitively on Counter-Strike 1.5, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike GO, GunZ: The Duel, Repulse, RaiderZ Alpha & CBT

    (Clan Cofounder : Supreme General) Markp (UW name not decided yet)
    Background: Played professionally &/or competitively on Team Fortress 2, GunZ: The Duel, Super Street Fighter 4

    Will be updated if necessary.
    Well...read the post...started to reply with questions, then realized no one cares...good day
    Incognito-www.incognitodfo@guildportal.com
    If you can't hang with the big dogs, don't get off the porch.

  8. #8

    Default

    hi every1! shout out to luck and friends who inspired the name.

    @kelet
    cs go & i'm waiting for raiderz obt to come out later this month.

    you use steam?
    Last edited by joshuawn; 10-06-2012 at 06:39.
    Quote Originally Posted by AjentOranj View Post
    That 1/10th of a second must be wreaking havoc on your k/d.

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    I know how the game works

  9. #9
    Banned Itwasnt Luck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshuawn View Post
    hi every1! shout out to luck and friends who inspired the name.

    @kelet
    cs go & i'm waiting for raiderz obt to come out later this month.

    you use steam?
    kelet and I are really good at cs:go. we should play sometime.

  10. #10
    4000+ M.Easy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bloodscar
    Posts
    4,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itwasnt Luck View Post
    kelet and I are really good at cs:go. we should play sometime.
    baby's first fps

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshuawn View Post
    hi every1! shout out to luck and friends who inspired the name.

    @kelet
    cs go & i'm waiting for raiderz obt to come out later this month.

    you use steam?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/phenacks Yeah add me, I play CS:GO a bit.



  12. #12
    1000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AGON
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    wait, gunz the duel? what was your guys igns?

  13. #13

    Default

    With the names, I'm going to assume it's on NA server but can you confirm?

    CONTACT DFUWinfo on the forums for site related stuff

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderThighs View Post
    wait, gunz the duel? what was your guys igns?
    DOLPHINRIDER is the name i've used since ~2009 and it's the name i'm most known under. we all pretty much started around late 2006 when ijji published their north american version and, excluding me, we stuck to gladiator. my friends have been under a variety of names, so on top of being in a niche subset, it's hard to say any specifics for them.

    IGN's and when did you play?

    @Ragnarok
    we're going to be on NA, yes.
    Last edited by joshuawn; 10-06-2012 at 19:09.
    Quote Originally Posted by AjentOranj View Post
    That 1/10th of a second must be wreaking havoc on your k/d.

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    I know how the game works

  15. #15

    Default

    I was only asking for the list :P

    CONTACT DFUWinfo on the forums for site related stuff

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •