Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Celebrities...did you read about Kate Middleton? She was pictured naked that's a scoop!!!

Regards
    HG
    1)Tits or GTFO

2)Pics or it didn't happen

Choose one

- The Grixxitt, Alfar Supremacist - NAxx

>RT news
    >reliable source

sorry, even FOX news is more creditable than the site you linked to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallucinogenicz View Post
    The main reason for the occupy is to be a wart on societies ass, its the only way to get the government to do what they're supposed to. You think we would have left Vietnam if there wasnt massive protests?
    Occupy protests are going after the private sector, not government. In spirit they have the right attitude but their target is the shield instead of the heart.

Yummy.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    Occupy protests are going after the private sector, not government. In spirit they have the right attitude but their target is the shield instead of the heart.
    Lol, they are actually going for the working engine of the problem: AMerican Corporate greed.
    We should celebrate March 2013 as the month Off-Topic went Full Retard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    It's like watching a man yelling at the fire instead of the arsonist.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    Lol, they are actually going for the working engine of the problem: AMerican Corporate greed.
    Corporate greed allowed by the legislative, judicial and executive branch.

Well, the Americans seem to be biggest enemy of Occupy Wall St.. I mean like when you watch the videos or read people's opinions on forums like this and the people are like "yeah club those hippies!" it seems like the shield is wielded by the other half of the population that disagrees.

If the people are united nothing will stop them. The people are not united. I'm sorry but there's no need for conspiracy and risk jail when you can simply get 50.1% of the population to agree with you.

4000+

Sure...anything reported or anyone reporting shortcomings of your mentors is evil and biased.....one day you guys will conquer the whole world and show how to do good journalism
    Coming from the guy that posted a conspiracy website operated by a neo-nazi yesterday as a source for his "news".
    Last edited by palo god; 09-19-2012 at 23:42.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by palo god View Post
    Coming from the guy that posted a conspiracy website operated by a neo-nazi yesterday as a source for his "news".
    More than that: the webstie is a Conspiracy/truther/tinfoil website operated by nazi/anarchist/islamo fascist/communist/hippy/Weedsmoking community, financed by Iran/NorthKorea/China/Syria/Gheddafi(through a foundation)/Venezuela/Cuba/Spectra/TheJoker/DrEvil and uses mind manipulating subliminal messages in order to subvert the US youth....

Sorry about that, i got hooked by it...

Regards
    HG
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

4000+

I'm an uneducated idiot that will take anything and any source as fact as long as it agrees with my predetermined opinions. I'm sorry.
    It's ok since you're equal to the homeless man on the corner of my street claiming the world is going to end in terms of being able to change anything.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    It's like watching a man yelling at the fire instead of the arsonist.
    Nice analogy.

Yummy.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Corporate greed allowed by the legislative, judicial and executive branch.
    Lol, the same greed that promoted those actions taken by the legislative, judicial and executive branch.

We can keep going all day. At the end of the day it boils down to people that make institutions, not institutions themselves.
    We should celebrate March 2013 as the month Off-Topic went Full Retard.

7000+

If RT reported tomorrow that the sun came up, people here would deny the report citing non-credibility.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

Quote Originally Posted by Vanno View Post
    If RT reported tomorrow that the sun came up, people here would deny the report citing non-credibility.
    Only if it were still dark outside...

- The Grixxitt, Alfar Supremacist - NAxx

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by palo god View Post
    It's ok since you're equal to the homeless man on the corner of my street claiming the world is going to end in terms of being able to change anything.
    Allthough they most likely were more mature and better informed than you, that is probably the same thing the two financial bank advisors must have thought of me when I asked them to change my investments from mixed/bullish to uber bearish, warning them that there was a systemic financial meltdown incoming...it was autumn ("fall" for you guys over there in dreamland) 2007, Iseq was at 9500, within two years it dropped to 2200...

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=%...=on&z=l&q=l&c=

....not only the averege simpleton of the road like you but even the financial "experts" were proven to be a bunch of dimwits.....they used to read the "official" media, so there was very little warning for them

After a few weeks from the collapse I met one of the "experts" and reminded him about my predictions (now become history) to which he replied in a vague and embarassed way:"well, it is good that you look after your investments"....

BTW guys, check PaloGoon's signature link before some special needs assistant urges him to delete it...lol

Regards
    HG
    Last edited by Hyldor Gwyvallt; 09-20-2012 at 19:10.
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"