Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    1000+

Default FBI shows up at teenager's home to ask about his Ron Paul school report

A 16-year-old high school student’s video report for his American Government class earned him an A+ from his teacher. It also yielded a visit from the FBI.
    Justin Hallman says that a project he put together for school that included information on the National Defense Authorization Act, Rep. Ron Paul, Anonymous and the Occupy Wall Street movement was well received in the classroom, but wasn’t exactly praised by others. After agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation saw a copy of Hallman’s finished work on YouTube, they paid a visit to his own home.

The boy’s mother says the FBI showed up at their home one month after the class project was first turned in and told her, "We need to talk to your son." Once inside, Justin Hallman says he was drilled about his thoughts on an array of issues included in his project.

"They also asked me why I had talked to my teacher about the Illuminati,” he writes in an email obtained by Infowars. “I told them it was just harmless talk about the 1776 Illuminati that formed from the enlightenment era. I said my teacher said they are/were terrorists and not to talk about them (this caused the FBI agents to look puzzled and they changed the subject very fast to Anonymous). In the end they finally left for an ‘important meeting.’”

Hallman says the meeting wasn’t an informal chat, either, but even involved a proposition. According to the high-schooler, the FBIs attempted to recruit Hallman as an undercover source to scoop up more information on Anonymous and Occupy Wall Street.

“They wanted me to be an informant, to possibly put my life in danger, to help them arrest and gain intel on occupy protesters and hackers,” Hallman says in the email.

In the video he produced for class, Hallman includes text that warns, “Our future relies on the choices we make next” and “There is still hope!” For Mr. Sparks, his American Government teacher that “liked it so much that he gave it a score of 45/35 points,” the future might seem hopeful. For the FBI, however, that outlook appears to be eyebrow-raising and worthy of a surprise stop-by.

On his YouTube channel, Hallman says he’s decided to make a second video to cover recent developments “involving the NDAA, TrapWire, the increasing police state, and the possibility of a war with Iran.” His first clip has so far earned him over 100,000 views online.
    http://rt.com/usa/news/fbi-school-report-hallman-076/
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

No one can spell wasteful government spending quite like the good old USA.

That's your tax dollars hard at work.

It's RT....a propaganda paper. Not exact;y what I'd call credible.

www.DarkfallCE.webs.com
    The Champion of Regional Banking
    Quote Originally Posted by rbeck View Post
    Clap clap, Zaffax for president. The DF:UW that Zaffax is talking about is the one that I want to play.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Zaffax View Post
    It's RT....a propaganda paper. Not exact;y what I'd call credible.
    more trustworty than Faux News , ShitNN and all these other POS networks
    Nomed Starwind -- Dark Knight Nome D -- NomeD Ivel

If you’re a man, then grab victory! Grab victory, and grab women’s tits!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkKnightNomeD

Quote Originally Posted by nomed44 View Post
    more trustworty than Faux News , ShitNN and all these other POS networks
    Google news is where it's at.

www.DarkfallCE.webs.com
    The Champion of Regional Banking
    Quote Originally Posted by rbeck View Post
    Clap clap, Zaffax for president. The DF:UW that Zaffax is talking about is the one that I want to play.

Take off your tinfoil hat and stop spamming this shit every day.
    www.liandrigaming.org - Voted the most fun clan on DF1

8000+

Jesus christ I would have said yes. Those occupy retards are a wart on on our societies ass.

Also, I am probably one of the smartest RP supporters in this section.

Rule #1: never talk to the police

Rule #2: never let the police in your house without a warrant

Read them, live by them.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    The FBI didn't give a fuck about Ron Paul, you twat. They were inquiring about Anonymous and other shit. Jesus christ.
    We should celebrate March 2013 as the month Off-Topic went Full Retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Suncross View Post
    Jesus christ I would have said yes. Those occupy retards are a wart on on our societies ass.
    The main reason for the occupy is to be a wart on societies ass, its the only way to get the government to do what they're supposed to. You think we would have left Vietnam if there wasnt massive protests?

3000+

the Onion is a more credible news source than rt. I would call OP as a fucking idiot for reading rt in the first pace, but in Hyldors case its a huge understatement.

13,000+

Calling RT a propaganda outlet is a little foolish, since majority of news networks -are- propaganda outlets since they became money making businesses first.

I've said this before, if you want info on a country then watch outlets outside/not allied to that country. So it helps to read/watch a whole host of outlets.
    Last edited by Swing; 09-19-2012 at 09:00.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Swing View Post
    Calling RT a propaganda outlet is a little foolish, since majority of news networks -are- propaganda outlets since they became money making businesses first.

I've said this before, if you want info on a country then watch outlets outside/not allied to that country. So it helps to read/watch a whole host of outlets.
    rt is funded by russian government, one of the biggest criminal organisations in the world. I fully encourage people to use different news sources, but theres no need to go stupid while doing it.

13,000+

Quote Originally Posted by paade View Post
    rt is funded by russian government, one of the biggest criminal organisations in the world. I fully encourage people to use different news sources, but theres no need to go stupid while doing it.
    I know, the head of RT is a personal friend of Putin but doesn't mean they lie in their stories. It should be upto individuals to verify what they watch/read as best they can and best way to do that is to watch/read other outlets.

Good example is the Syria civil war, all the Western outlets and Al Jazeera were constantly putting out reports that the Government were massacring their people (even though civilians were also being killed by the Free Syrian Army too) though RT showed a different (albeit biased) side too that showed it was not as one sided. Only later did a few outlets admit things were not as they seemed:
    http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/...his-dirty-war/

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...internalSearch

The above is how it should be, different sides of the story. While I know RT have an agenda unfortunately so do other outlets and they are usually not in our favour (general populace).
    Last edited by Swing; 09-19-2012 at 09:30.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Neilk View Post
    Take off your tinfoil hat and stop spamming this shit every day.
    that