Page 1 of 10 12 ... LastLast

Default Anti-Muslim Movie: Is It All A Hoax?

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/3836...in-islamic.htm

"In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Bacile identified himself as an Israeli-American real estate developer based in California. But Internet searches reveal no trace of a real estate developer doing business under that name. His age is in question as well. The Wall Street Journal said he was 52 while AP reported his age at 56."

"That's assuming there even is a film. In early July, two 13-minute clips were posted on a YouTube account by someone with the username Sam Bacile, but no one has come forward claiming to have seen the finished product. Moreover, IMDb lists nothing for the project or Bacile himself, to say nothing of the supposed 59 actors and 45 crew members who worked on it."

5000+

Judging from how incredibly B the clip was it wouldn't surprise me if there isn't even a movie

The guy in question has a shady past and has used plenty of aliases in his check fraud schemes.

- The Grixxitt, Alfar Supremacist - NAxx

Muslim is the worst rediculous religion imo.Beat the women to go to paradise.Kill people to go to paradise.Nice logic

Also,my most hated are the extreme muslims,suicide bombers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ChopSuey View Post
    Muslim is the worst rediculous religion imo.Beat the women to go to paradise.Kill people to go to paradise.Nice logic

Mine is stupid.

It is unfortunate you prescribe to that faith.

13,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    Mine is stupid.

It is unfortunate you prescribe to that faith.
    Sorry Chop, you really show your age sometimes.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

6000+

Yes, 100% of muslims do this.

Its only the suicide bombers that are extremist.
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

yeah!!!! and all Catholics like to touch little boys.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOkie View Post
    yeah!!!! and all Catholics like to touch little boys.
    The priests do, and the catholic church got their back

Quote Originally Posted by Makgyver View Post
    The priests do, and the catholic church got their back
    They blame it on the children.

http://digitaljournal.com/article/331892

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJ-Yyg9pWc

I find it curious that they refer to having sex with 14/16 year olds as being pedophilia when it clearly is not (unless those 14 year olds have a rather late puberty). Pedophilia is not being attracted to "unlawful sex"; it's being attracted sex with pre-pubescents.
    EDIT: nvm, he says it in the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJ-Yyg9pWc&t=8m45s . Very well put actually. The way he describes it is absolutely pristine; better than me. He even notes the importance of separating the attraction from acting upon that attraction. The host is fucking stupid though.

Though I do agree that the children might in some cases be the seducers; young kids (particularly post-puberty) can become highly interested in sex of any sort; even perhaps with priests. However, even in that scenario (which I don't believe to be the common scenario), that doesn't justify fucking them.
    Last edited by Abaratican; 09-18-2012 at 15:24.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

man thats like blowing yourself up in a crowded market place

I was thinking more like in a cave.

13,000+

Swing is pretty extreme.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    Yes, 100% of muslims do this.

Its only the suicide bombers that are extremist.

This is what the Muslim ambassador of England, Sidi Haji Abdrahaman, told Thomas Jefferson and John Adams in 1785 when they asked about going to war with the Barbary States because they kept pirating our ships even though we had done them no harm, and even included that America is not a Christian nation and was not in any way shape or form involved in the Crusades.

This is the ambassadors reply.

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.

We continued to pay tribute of 1 million every year (1/6 of Americas revenue) until we had a large enough navy to fight back. Once we got a big enough navy and Thomas Jefferson was inaugurated in 1801, he refused to pay tribute than the Barbary States declared war on us. It became the first time in history the United States flag was raised in victory over foreign soil.

Just because not all of them do that, and pick and choose which parts of their holy book they want to follow, does not mean the religion in general is not vile and poisonous to the world. I believe any religion that teaches 99% of their followers while they are a child at their most malleable time in life does not have good intentions. If you had good intentions, and a good message using logic, you would not have to teach 99% of your followers while they are children that is just ridiculous.

On top of that any religion that proclaims their particular religion to be absolute (almost all of them) can easily manipulate certain sects within the religion to do what they want. If a few of the sects are moderate, it does not at all excuse the religion as a whole, any religion for that matter.

It is a breeding ground for incomprehensible amounts of efficient manipulation of the people. You are welcome for the religious insight.

You know there's a logical reason to put spaces after a sentence?
    Last edited by Hallucinogenicz; 09-18-2012 at 15:49.